Saturday, June 11, 2016

RETIRED UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA MEDICAL SCHOOL CHEMISTRY RESEARCHER Dr. MICHAEL KIM McMILLAN SENDS MAY 28, 2016, REPLY E-MAIL NOTE ABOUT ALLEGED CONTINUOUS-AND-CONTINUING, DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND, FELONY PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES-AND-ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES CASE IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, IN WHICH Dr. McMILLAN'S YOUNGER BIOLOGICAL BROTHER, JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN IS THE SELF-IDENTIFIED VICTIM




On Saturday, May 28, 2016 10:10 PM, Micheal .McMillan wrote:

dear john,

this allways confuses me in that you seem to be stuck in some funny time warp; i swear years ago you mentioned almost an identical problem?

it was my impression that the address you gave me recently was different from your old address?

mike

On Sat, May 28, 2016 at 7:54 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Michael,

This is a blind-carbon-copy to you on some apparent progress I've had in that continuous felony-crimes case in which I am the victim during my sleep as I lie ALONE on my own bed inside my locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked apt.

Michael, the following letter mentions that the forensic nursing director for SafePlace Austin advised me on the telephone on May 18, 2016, to myself directly contact Texas Rangers and ask them to investigate alleged corruption and alleged obstruction of justice by the Austin Police Department in APD's "response", or lack thereof, to my dozens of crime reports to APD ever since the morning of April 28, 2011.

Thank you, Michael, for your kind interest in my living conditions in Austin, Texas. I will be very relieved when there is finally, with help from APD or FBI or Texas Rangers arrest of a suspect, a law-abiding and permanent termination of the medical injuries and harmful nasal inhalants and harmful liquids and fraudulent "medical services" and sexual-assault crimes to which I am subjected every day AGAINST my wishes during my sleep inside my locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked (two bedroom, two bathroom) apartment unit.

....I regard it as noteworthy that APD (Senior Police) Officer James Turner, who is the cited "APD Liaison" to myself, stated to me inside my apartment on May 20, 2016, that APD has no need to interview (my one total official apartment-management-team-approved roommate, a self-identified currently registered student at Austin Community College) about the cited crime case in which I myself am the victim.

Thank you again, Michael, for supporting full freedom from crime and from personal-injury to myself and from medical harm to myself in Austin, Texas.

I hope that you and your (Chinese-immigrant) wife enjoy the best possible medical health this year, and that you will please give me a call or write to me if you ever learn about a safe home for me I would like that I could move into as soon as possible.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

John Kevin McMillan

On Sunday, May 22, 2016 10:43 PM, John McMillan wrote:

To: Jenny Black, Director of Forensic Nursing at SafePlace Austin in south Austin, with your non-profit social service organization's ("Safe Alliance"'s) office phone number being (512) 267-7233.

May 22, 2016

Dear Ms. Black,

Thank you again for the phone call you very kindly made to me at my private landline phone line on Wednesday, May 18, 2016.

That phone call to me from you occurred five days after Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit Detective Jeff Dwyer (APD Badge Number 3435) on the afternoon of Friday, May 13, reportedly stated on the telephone to an APD officer present inside your Safe Place facility that the APD Sex Crimes Unit would NOT approve the forensic medical exam on myself that I had requested that day as crime evidence for APD Case 16-1340923.

The initial crime report for that Sex Crimes Case was officially filed by APD at 1:37 p.m. on May 13, based on factual information that I myself provided in person to two APD officers who interviewed me that day inside your SafePlace facility. Those two APD officers are female APD Officer Leticia Acosta, Badge Number 5805 (who on an individual basis interviewed me a second time that same day inside your SafePlace facility on May 13), and male APD Officer Craig Ritchie, Badge Number 5364.

In the much-appreciated May 18 phone call you made to me, you helpfully volunteered to me that I have the option of directly contacting the Texas Rangers Division of the Texas Department of Public Safety state law-enforcement agency and myself filing a legal complaint against the Austin Police Department through that state agency, you said.

If I personally file a legal complaint against the Austin Police Department through the Texas Rangers, you helpfully indicated to me on the telephone on May 18, that could trigger a Texas Rangers crime investigation into APD's alleged possible obstruction of justice in a context allegedly victimizing myself.

You offered me that option in the context of yourself noting with kind concern in your May 18 phone call to me that in your multi-year tenure as Director of Forensic Nursing at SafePlace, you can only recall "one or two" prior occasions when APD's Sex Crimes Unit in Austin, Texas, has declined to authorize a forensic medical exam on a self-identified rape victim at your SafePlace facility, you stated.

Ms. Black, I am writing this urgent follow-up note to you in order to ask if you yourself might be willing to please contact Texas Rangers on my behalf, with the clear prior understanding that you are fully authorized by me to share any information or impressions you have about me, including any and all medical information about me, with the Texas Rangers.

APD's repeated refusal over a multi-year period and on 10 or more total occasions to authorize any forensic DNA-swabs medical exam on myself that I myself had requested at that time, comprises what I myself regard as flagrant evidence of alleged possible violations of the law by APD and several APD officers.

One alarming legal document I recently obtained from APD through a public-information request I submitted was an official June 3, 2015-dated APD "Supplements" report by Detective Rae Ann Egan of APD's Sex Crimes Unit in regard to APD Case 15-1540423. I as the self-identified sexual-assault victim had submitted a crime report to APD on June 3, 2015, that prompted the initial filing of that crime case by APD.

In her June 3, 2015, official APD "Supplements" report about myself, APD Detective Egan wrote: "I told the officer (APD Officer Larroque, Badge Number 7429) that the SAFE would be approved. The officer called me back a short while later and informed me that he had the Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) do a follow up and that they informed him that this is a normal thing for this victim and that SAFE's are no longer approved for this particular person. I did some research and I did find out that this particular person is on the Do Not Approve List for SAFEs.

"The officer told me that the victim had been transported to the hospital (North Austin) by EMS. He stated that the victim told them that he wanted to be transported. I had informed the officer that SAFEs are no longer being done at the hospitals that they are currently being done at SafePlace. I told him that the hospital will need to notify SafePlace when he is discharged.

"I had initially contacted SafePlace and advised them of the situation and was not sure when he would be coming for the SAFE. After I learned that the victim is on the Do Not Approve List for SAFEs, I called them back and let them know that he would not be coming for a SAFE.

"***SAFE NOT APPROVED***"

More recently, in May of 2016, Austin Police Department Senior Police Officer James Turner and another male APD officer named Stanley Vick, both of them from APD's "Crisis Intervention Team", made an unannounced visit to my Village Oaks apartment unit in NW Austin from about 11 a.m. to about 11:30 a.m. on Friday, May 20, 2016.

During that visit, in which I let the two APD officers into my unit in the hope they might collect crime evidence on my behalf, Officer James Turner----the APD-designated and City of Austin-designated "Liaison Officer" to myself on a continuous basis ever since 2012---emphatically stated to me that APD will never authorize ANY sexual-assault forensic medical exam on me under any circumstances at any time in the present or future of my own life, Officer Turner stated.

APD Officer Vick, who appeared hostile toward me during their May 20, 2016, visit into my unit, volunteered to me inside my apartment's living room that morning that the ONLY way I myself could ever get a forensic medical exam on myself is if I myself find some private-sector medical provider to offer that medical exam to me, APD Officer Vick said.

Also during those two APD officers' May 20, 2016, visit inside my apartment unit, APD Senior Police Officer James Turner emphatically stated to me on his own initiative that I myself should not write to Austin Mayor Steve Adler or any current Austin City Council member or anyone currently employed in the City Manager's Office about my being a self-identified victim of alleged felony crimes in Austin, Officer Turner stated.

Officer Turner added with emphasis on May 20 in the living room of my apartment that Austin Mayor Steve Adler and numerous Austin City Council members and employees of the City Manager's Office in Austin have recently complained to APD Officer Turner about their feeling "harassed" by crime reports of mine and criminal-law complaints of mine that I have written and E-mailed to those City of Austin officials, Officer Turner said.

If I send any additional E-mail letter to the Mayor of Austin, Austin City Council members, or anyone employed in the City Manager's Office about my being a victim of alleged felony crimes in Austin, Texas, APD might arrest me (John Kevin McMillan) and charge me with the crime of "harassment" of one or more of those cited City of Austin officials, Officer Turner emphatically warned me in person inside my apartment's living room on May 20, 2016.

Ms. Black, I hope that this follow-up letter will help to persuade you to please consider contacting the Texas Rangers in Austin on my behalf at your earliest convenience.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

criminal-law complainant John Kevin McMillan.
My home address ever since late September 2015:
Village Oaks Apartments (a large NW Austin apartment complex owned and managed by "Northland Investment Corporation" of Newton, Mass.), 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apt. 902, Austin, Texas, 78759.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog:
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
image
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-...
(EDITOR'S NOTE: STEVE ADLER, A PRIVATE ATTORNEY IN AUSTIN, IS THE SECOND JEWISH MAYOR IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE CITY OF AUSTIN....
View on www.johnkevinmcmill...
Preview by Yahoo

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.