Wednesday, June 1, 2016

'AUSTIN AMERICAN-STATESMAN' DAILY NEWSPAPER REPRESENTATIVE PANCHO GOMEZ OFFERS NO REPLY ON BEHALF OF HIS ATLANTA, GEORGIA-BASED COX MEDIA GROUP EMPLOYER IN RESPONSE TO A MAY 26, 2016, QUESTION POSED TO HIM BY E-MAIL


(Subject:) follow-up question for Pancho

(From:) John McMillan (at personal E-mail address of "mcmillanj@att.net")

(Date and time:) May 26, 2016, at 5:59 a.m.

To Pancho Gomez American-Statesman (2016) (at Pancho Gomez's official E-mail address of "pgomez@statesman.com")

On Thursday, May 26, 2016 5:59 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Pancho,

Congratulations on your very influential new role as Executive Assistant to "American-Statesman" Editor in Chief Debbie Hiott.

Thank you again, Pancho, for very kindly volunteering to me on the telephone several years ago that you and your "American-Statesman" colleagues value my intellectual aptitude.

Pancho, is there any context in which your newspaper might be willing to interview me about my being a victim of alleged personal injury crimes and alleged anal-rape crimes allegedly being inflicted on me on a daily and year-round and multi-year basis during my sleep (I always sleep ALONE on my own bed, and I generally snore when I sleep) inside my locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit in NW Austin?

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

current criminal-law complainant John Kevin McMillan.
My home address ever since late September 2015:
Village Oaks Apartments (an apartment complex reportedly owned and managed by "Northland Investment Corporation," a for-profit corporation headquartered in Newton, Mass.), 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apt. 902, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog, which does refer to my being a victim of alleged felony personal-injury crimes and alleged anal-rape crimes in Austin for which the Austin Police Department has never arrested any suspect at any time:
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
image
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-...
(EXPLANATORY NOTE: The following is the text of a signed two-page legal letter that City of Austin Assistant City Attorney Elaine Nicholson wrote in response to a M...
View on www.johnkevinmcmill...
Preview by Yahoo

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.