Tuesday, June 28, 2016

PERSONAL FRIEND RICHARD JALOWY OF THE EL CAMPO AREA OF WHARTON COUNTY, TEXAS, VERY KINDLY PROMISES IN WRITING ON JANUARY 6, 2016, THAT IF HE EVER HEARS ANY RUMORS ABOUT ANYONE SEEKING TO HARM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, Mr. JALOWY WILL PROMPTLY REPORT THOSE RUMORS TO A LAW-ENFORCEMENT AGENCY WITH JURISDICTION---THE AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT, THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY, OR THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, Mr. JALOWY APPARENTLY INDICATED


(From:) RJ (Richard Jalowy at his personal E-mail address of: "rlvjinec@gmail.com")

To John McMillan (at my personal E-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net"

(Date and Time:) Jan 6 (2016) at 10:48 PM

I'm sorry I didn't respond back last night but my internet connection was down.

Chris (Barbee of El Campo) hasn't mentioned anything about you to me. We're both in the Rotary club, but we have around 100 members and he usually sits on the other side of the room from me so I don't really get to visit with him much.

Unfortunately, I'm no longer active with the Crime Stoppers. I'm on the board of directors of a credit union and our board meetings are at the same time as the Crime Stoppers so I had to make a choice between the two. ...

I will promise you that if I ever hear any rumors about anyone who wants to harm you I will contact the proper authorities.

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.