Monday, June 6, 2016

PALO ALTO POLICE DEPARTMENT IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA STATES IN WRITING ON JUNE 6, 2016, THAT THE STANFORD DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY MUNICIPAL LAW-ENFORCEMENT AGENCY HAS CRIMINAL-LAW JURISDICTION OVER ANYONE AND EVERYONE SITUATED IN STANFORD, CALIFORNIA


Perron, Zachary (at official E-mail address of: "Zachary.Perron@CityofPaloAlto.org")

(Date and Time:) June 6, 2016, at 9:57 a.m.

To mcmillanj@att.net (at personal E-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net")

On Monday, June 6, 2016 9:57 AM, "Perron, Zachary" wrote:

Hello sir,

We do not have jurisdiction over Stanford, California. The Stanford Department of Public Safety is the law enforcement agency with jurisdiction. See http://web.stanford.edu/group/SUDPS/ for contact information for them.

Good luck,

Zach

Lieutenant Zach Perron
Public Affairs Manager
Palo Alto Police Department
275 Forest Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301
Direct: 650-329-2115 I Fax: 650-329-2565
Twitter I Nextdoor I Instagram I Facebook I YouTube I Flickr I Nixle


From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Friday, June 03, 2016 2:24 AM

To: Police; California Highway Patrol; Dr. Michael McMillan; APD Officer James Turner; State Bar of Texas Exec. Dir. Michelle Hunter; Texas DPS Office of General Counsel; Texas Rangers Division of DPS; FBI Houston Bureau (2015); FBI Dallas Bureau; Greg Hamilton; Gregory Lucas; U.S. Department of Homeland Security; City of Austin Open Govt. Compliance Chief Gayle (2016); State Sen. Watson Constituent Services Dr. Gerson; Rep. Naishtat Chief of Staff Dorothy Browne; Travis County Judge Sarah Eckhardt; Public Information; StateComptrollerSusanCombs

Subject: 6-3-16 question for Palo Alto PD

Dear Palo Alto Police Department Officials in Palo Alto, California,

Does your first-rate municipal police department have criminal-law jurisdiction over Stanford University and anyone residing in or pursuing allegedly illegal conduct in "Stanford, California"?

I am posing this hopefully-polite question to your municipal law-enforcement agency because I have been subjected against my wishes in Austin, Texas, to numerous very unpleasant and alienating anonymous rumors about a cited "current resident" of Stanford, California, whom I myself lawfully and in a civil manner permanently and irrevocably rejected from my own life in 1976---and ever since then, I might add with emphasis.

One very distinguished attorney member of the State Bar of Texas, John F. Campbell of Austin, did several years ago write and mail to the cited Stanford resident a signed legal letter of permanent and irrevocable rejection on my behalf. However, Mr. Campbell did not receive any reply letter from that Stanford resident in which the cited Stanford resident acknowledged in writing to Mr. Campbell, a first-rate attorney whose legal services I had retained to help strengthen my own privacy rights in Austin, the permanent and irrevocable and comprehensive nature of my rejection of the cited Stanford resident.

Please let me know if your municipal law-enforcement agency in California would like me to provide your law-enforcement agency with a photocopy of the signed legal rejection letter to the cited Stanford resident that private attorney John F. Campbell of Austin did very kindly write and mail on my behalf.

Thank you in advance for your very helpful reply note on this.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

from current criminal-law complainant and gainfully employed, dependably civil and law-abiding and honest, non-stalking and anti-stalking-minded, anti-anonymous-communications-minded, anti-fraudulent-communications-minded, law-enforcement-minded, lifelong non-Christian, longtime Texas resident John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My home address: Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Apt. 902, Austin, Texas, 78759.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-...
(EXPLANATORY NOTE: The following is the text of a signed two-page legal letter that City of Austin Assistant City Attorney Elaine Nicholson wrote in response to a M...
View on www.johnkevinmcmill... Preview by Yahoo
John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.