Friday, June 10, 2016

AUSTIN/TRAVIS COUNTY EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES ACCEPTS PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST FROM SELF-IDENTIFIED LONGTIME-CONTINUOUS-AND-CONTINUING-DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND-AND-MULTI-YEAR-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES-AND-ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF NORTHWEST AUSTIN


(Subject:) public-information request

(From:) John Kevin McMillan

To emspio@austintexas.gov

CC mcmillanj@att.net

(Date and Time:) Today (Friday, June 10, 2016) at 9:44 AM

This message is from John Kevin McMillan. [ mcmillanj@att.net ]

This is a Texas Open Records request in which I seek to obtain from Austin-Travis County Emergency Medical Services any and all legal documents generated or provided to your government agency in Austin, Texas, at any time since 12:01 a.m. April 28, 2011, which state that I myself, John Kevin McMillan of northwest Austin, was or am an apparent or confirmed victim of any anal-rape-crimes or any other alleged personal-injury-crimes.

In the period since April 28, 2011, I have resided at the following three addresses: Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759; Crossland Economy Studios, 12621 Hymeadow Road, Apt. 133, Austin, TX 78729; and, ever since late September 2015, Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apt. 902, Austin, TX 78759.

My date of birth is April 27, 1957. My social security number is: .... My current home phone number is: (512) 342-2295---the same home phone number I had through AT&T when I previously resided at Wind River Crossing Apartments for a total of 14 consecutive years.

I moved out of Apt. 325 at Wind River Crossing on July 29, 2015, and I then rented a room at Crossland Economy Studios along Hymeadow Road until late September 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.