Tuesday, June 28, 2016

PERSONAL FRIEND RICHARD JALOWY OF THE EL CAMPO AREA OF WHARTON COUNTY, TEXAS, ON JANUARY 4, 2016, ASSURES SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS AND CONTINUING, DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND-AND-MULTI-YEAR PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES-AND-ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN MCMILLAN OF AUSTIN THAT MR. JALOWY DOES NOT KNOW OF ANYONE WHO 'WOULD WANT TO HARM YOU' (Mr. McMILLAN)'


RJ (From Richard Jalowy at his personal E-mail address of "rlvjinec@gmail.com")

To John McMillan (at my personal E-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net"

Jan 4 (2016) at 10:46 PM

I'm sorry, John, I may have missed an email. I'm not sure what you expected me to respond to.

As far as contacting any police organizations, that is not something I can do. I have no first-hand information about your situation. The only things I know are what you have told me and I'm sure you have recounted all that to the police already. I don't know anyone who would want to harm you. The only common acquaintance we have, that I'm aware of is Chris Barbee and I'm sure he could not be the one victimizing you since he is here in El Campo. I haven't met any of your family or your current or former roommates so there is no way for me to know what they might be inclined to do. Likewise, I don't know anyone who belongs to most of the groups you mentioned so there is nothing I could tell the police.

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.