Saturday, May 28, 2016

FYI TO ANY AND ALL NEWS MEDIA COMPANIES AND MEDIA ENTTIES CURRENTLY OPERATING INSIDE THE CITY LIMITS OF AUSTIN, TEXAS:


The United States Constitution Bill of Rights and American legal system do indeed fully protect my legal right:

---as a law-abiding and non-stalking HIV-negative, STD-free Austin resident to myself associate with other law-abiding and non-stalking members of the HIV-negative, STD-free community during my off-duty or leisuretime hours.

---as a law-abiding and non-stalking honest gentleman to myself associate during my off-duty or leisuretime hours with other law-abiding and non-stalking honest gentlemen and ladies.

---as a law-abiding and non-stalking permanently alcohol-free Austin resident to myself associate with other law-abiding and non-stalking members of the permanently alcohol-free community during my off-duty or leisuretime hours.

---as a law-abiding and non-stalking abstainer from marijuana, so-called "medical marijuana", and any and all illicit drugs, to myself associate with other law-abiding and non-stalking members of the anti-marijuana community, the anti-"medical-marijuana" community, and the anti-illicit-drug community during my off-duty or leisuretime hours.

----as a law-abiding and non-stalking facially cleanshaven (no facial-hair) gentleman to myself associate with other law-abiding and non-stalking facially cleanshaven (no facial hair) gentlemen during my off-duty or leisuretime hours.

---as a law-abiding and non-stalking abstainer from any and all tobacco products to myself associate with other law-abiding and non-stalking members of the tobacco-free community during my off-duty or leisuretime hours.

---as a law-abiding and non-stalking permanently tattoo-less gentleman to myself associate with other law-abiding and non-stalking tattoo-less gentlemen and law-abiding and non-stalking tattoo-less ladies during my off-duty or leisuretime hours.

---as a law-abiding and non-stalking gentleman who refrains from verbalizing profanity in my everyday conversations with others, to myself associate during my off-duty or leisuretime hours with other law-abiding and non-stalking gentlemen, and with law-abiding and non-stalking ladies, who each refrain from verbalizing profanity in their everyday conversations with others.

---as a law-abiding and non-stalking gentleman who fully honors other persons' legal right to reject me and exclude me in a law-abiding manner from their own life, to myself associate during my off-duty or leisuretime hours with other law-abiding and non-stalking gentlemen and ladies who each also fully honor other persons' legal right to reject themselves on an individual basis and exclude themselves in a law-abiding manner from their own life.

----as a law-abiding and non-stalking gentleman with no criminal-conviction record to myself associate during my off-duty or leisuretime hours with law-abiding and non-stalking gentlemen and ladies who each have no criminal-conviction record.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.