Monday, May 2, 2016

A LEGAL WARNING TO AUSTIN RESIDENTS, OTHER TEXANS, AND RESIDENTS OF OTHER STATES


The United States Constitution Bill of Rights and American legal system fully protect my own legal and human right to myself file criminal charges resulting in a criminal-law conviction in a court of law against, and to also myself file a successful civil-law lawsuit in a court of law against:

----any person or group of persons or entity that subjects me to anonymous communications violating my own privacy rights.

---any person or group of persons that allegedly subject me to verbalized death threats.


----any person or entity that allegedly and in a flagrantly deliberate manner subjects me to sleep deprivation in a context violating my own privacy rights inside my private residence.

-----any person or group of persons that allegedly trespasses inside my own private residence.

----any person or group of persons that allegedly inflicts medically injurious noise pollution on me.

----any person or group of persons or entity that seeks to "drive" me out of Austin, Texas, through repeated verbal harassment of me, repeated physical abuse and physical torture of me, repeated infliction of "death threats" on me, and through repeated infliction of medical injury to me.

---any person or group of persons or entity that allegedly in a deliberate manner seeks to harm my own medical health or inflict an injury on me or inflict a "medical disability" on me or harm my own creatively vital and fully ambulatory medical lifespan.

---any person or group of persons that allegedly subjects me to alleged anal rape crimes or alleged physical abuse or physical torture of my gastrointestinal tract during periods when I am, in fact, asleep and lying unconscious on my own bed inside my locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit.

----any person or group of persons that deliberately and in a willful manner seek to inflict an unpleasant vibrating sensation in my anus several times per night or early-morning period a matter of seconds after or a few minutes after I am abruptly awakened in the middle of my sleep with discomfort in my anus and legs and an urgent need to urinate in my private restroom.

---any person or group of persons that attempt to undermine or interfere with my own legal and human right to myself press criminal charges, as a single adult non-Christian white male self-identified victim of crime, through a reputable, honest, reliable law-enforcement agency with jurisdiction, whether that be the Federal Bureau of Investigation under an honest U.S. President of fine integrity, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security under an honest U.S. President of fine integrity, the Texas Rangers Division of the Texas Department of Public Safety under an honest Governor of Texas of fine integrity, the Public Integrity Unit of the Travis County District Attorney's Office, the Travis County District Attorney's Office, the Travis County Sheriff's Office, the Attorney General of Texas, the Travis County Attorney's Office, the State Comptroller's Office, the Office of the Governor of Texas, or the Austin Police Department under an honest police chief of fine integrity.

----any person or group of persons that slanders me.

-----any person or group of persons that libels me.

---any person or group of persons that deliberately inflict a "thought control project" on myself, or inflict censorship on me, including through alleged infliction of physical torture on me by persons unbeknownst to me if they "dislike" or are "angered by" the content of a nocturnal dream of mine that occurs during my sleep during a period when I am, in fact, unconscious and probably also snoring as I lie alone on my own bed inside my locked private bedroom.

----any person or group of persons that repeatedly and in a flagrant manner inflict compelled speech on me.

----any person or group of persons that fail to acknowledge my legal right to myself lead a permanently celibate lifestyle on a 24-hour-a-day and year-round basis, a celibate lifestyle in which no human being or beast, for that matter, has any physical contact with me or any sexual contact with me or inflicts physical pain on my own body or is somehow physically present anywhere inside my locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit during periods when I am lying alone on my own bed, asleep and unconscious.

----any person or group of persons or entity that knowingly subjects me against my wishes to false or fraudulent communications.

----any person or group of persons or entity that subjects me to deliberately fraudulent and injurious medical services

----any person or group of persons that subjects my body to a foreign substance that keeps me unconscious in the middle of my sleep inside my locked private bedroom during a period in which that person or group of persons then subjects me against my wishes to alleged personal-injury-crimes or anal-rape-crimes.

----any person or group of persons that subject me to nasal inhalants of any type during my sleep as I lie alone, snoring, on my own bed inside my locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit.

---any person or group of persons that subject me during my sleep to involuntary "ingestion of liquids" during periods when I am, in fact, asleep and unconscious and lying ALONE on my own bed inside my locked private bedroom.

----any person or group of persons that subject me to involuntary ingestion of "mystery liquids" during my sleep inside my locked private bedroom that result in my having an urgent need to urinate in the middle of my bedtime hours on three or more occasions per bedtime sleeping period.

---any person or group of persons who allegedly subject me to involuntary ingestion of oxygen and or some other gaseous substance that artificially inflates the size of my abdomen and artificially elevates my blood pressure in the middle of my sleep during my bedtime hours.

---Any person or group of persons who allegedly apply physical pressure on my legs or abdomen or other parets of my body that allegedly inflict damage to my arteries and veins and circulatory system.

----any person or group of persons that fails to fully acknowledge my legal right to set my own priorities and make decisions for myself in my own life, and to fully reflect my own religious and political and personal beliefs as a NON-atheistic American citizen, in my own life.

---any person or group of persons that fail to acknowledge my legal and human right to myself exclude any and all illicit-drug addicts or marijuana-addicts from my own personal life and home or apartment life.

---any person or group of persons or entity, regardless o whether they claim to be "relatives" of mine or "former relatives of mine" or "friends of mine," that fails to honor my very emphatic choice to myself lead a lawfully NON-Christian and implicitly deistic lifestyle on a permanent basis in which I very definitely do NOT "worship" Jesus Christ or the Christian deity, and I very emphatically do not participate in prayer of any type.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.