Wednesday, March 10, 2021

MY MOST RECENT FOLLOW-UP LETTER TO MY TWO TOTAL CURRENT AUSTIN POLICE DEPARMENT-DESIGNATED LIAISON OFFICERS OR CONTACT OFFICERS FOR MYSELF: APD OFFICER LELAN LARROQUE AND APD SERGEANT MICHAEL KING

 ----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: Lelan Larroque <lelan.larroque@austintexas.gov>; Mike King <michael.king@austintexas.gov>; henry.kellison@traviscountytx.gov <henry.kellison@traviscountytx.gov>; Austin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay <troy.gay@austintexas.gov>; APD Interim Police Chief Brian Manley <brian.manley@austintexas.gov>; Jason Laduque <jason.laduque@austintexas.gov>; Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ) <itverp@usdoj.gov>; jose.garza@traviscountytx.gov <jose.garza@traviscountytx.gov>; Fbinaa Info <info@fbinaa.org>; debbie.reynolds@traviscountytx.gov <debbie.reynolds@traviscountytx.gov>; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] <sally.hernandez@traviscountytx.gov>; carol.johnson@austintexas.gov <carol.johnson@austintexas.gov>; City of Austin City Attorney Anne Morgan <anne.morgan@austintexas.gov>; delia.garza@traviscountytx.gov <delia.garza@traviscountytx.gov>; Humantrafficking <humantrafficking@oag.texas.gov>; Rey Arellano <rey.arellano@austintexas.gov>; DOJ Sexual Harassment in Housing Initiative (CRT) <sexualharassment.inhousing@usdoj.gov>; U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office) <tx_webmanager@hud.gov>; U.S. Department of Homeland Security <private.sector@dhs.gov>; Patrick B. Howard <patrick.b.howard@traviscountytx.gov>; andre.adams@tdhca.state.tx.us <andre.adams@tdhca.state.tx.us>; info@tdhca.state.tx.us <info@tdhca.state.tx.us>; Rosie Truelove <rosie.truelove@austintexas.gov>; CID <cid@cpa.texas.gov>; david.maxwell@texasattorneygeneral.gov <david.maxwell@texasattorneygeneral.gov>; Mike Henderson <mike.henderson@traviscountytx.gov>; Texas Rangers (2015) <rangers@dps.texas.gov>; tracy.martinez@dps.texas.gov <tracy.martinez@dps.texas.gov>; lawrence.davis@austintexas.gov <lawrence.davis@austintexas.gov>; takebackhope@tlsc.org <takebackhope@tlsc.org>; Texas Association Against Sexual Assault Atty Kaiser 2016 <ckaiser@taasa.org>; State Senator Sarah Eckhardt 2020 <sarah.eckhardt@senate.texas.gov>; Senator Sarah Eckhardt Constituent Assistance <district14.eckhardt@senate.texas.gov>; Senator Sarah Eckhardt Public Policy <andromeda.roberts@senate.texas.gov>; kpwatson@uh.edu <kpwatson@uh.edu>; Saundra Ragona <ssragona@gmail.com>; elder.justice@usdoj.gov <elder.justice@usdoj.gov>; Texas Tenants Union <texastenantsunion@yahoo.com>; Texas Tenants' Union <txtenants@gmail.com>; Rep. Sheryl Cole (2019 CentralTX) <sheryl.cole@house.texas.gov>; Austin Mayor Steve Adler <steve.adler@austintexas.gov>; District 4 <district4@austintexas.gov>; Spencer Cronk <spencer.cronk@austintexas.gov>; Commissioner Jeffrey Travillion 2019 <jeffrey.travillion@traviscountytx.gov>; andy.brown@traviscountytx.gov <andy.brown@traviscountytx.gov>; central_texas@cruz.senate.gov <central_texas@cruz.senate.gov>; jacob_chamblin@cruz.senate.gov <jacob_chamblin@cruz.senate.gov>; United States Senate <webmaster@cornyn.senate.gov>; Moriarty Kate (Cornyn) <kate_moriarty@cornyn.senate.gov>; Office Dallas (Cornyn) <dallas_office@cornyn.senate.gov>; U.S. Representative Michael McCaul <emailmccaul@mail.house.gov>; U.S. Rep. Lloyd Doggett (2015) <lloyd.doggett@mail.house.gov>; Bernie <info@berniesanders.com>; Mittromney Info <info@mittromney.com>; csfc@nsa.gov <csfc@nsa.gov>; State Senator Joan Huffman <joan.huffman@senate.texas.gov>; Rape Abuse and Incest National Network <info@rainn.org>; Senator John Whitmire <john.whitmire@senate.texas.gov>; Nicole D. Collier <nicole.collier@house.texas.gov>; hsemcommunications@austintexas.gov <hsemcommunications@austintexas.gov>; keith.bell@house.texas.gov <keith.bell@house.texas.gov>; jane.nelson@senate.texas.gov <jane.nelson@senate.texas.gov>; carol.alvarado@senate.texas.gov <carol.alvarado@senate.texas.gov>; Robert Nichols <robert.nichols@senate.texas.gov>; robert.kepple@tdcaa.com <robert.kepple@tdcaa.com>; Shawn Dick <shawn.dick@wilco.org>; info@centxchiefs.org <info@centxchiefs.org>; tammymartin@texaspolicechiefs.org <tammymartin@texaspolicechiefs.org>; jmclaughlin@texaspolicechiefs.org <jmclaughlin@texaspolicechiefs.org>; sstandridge@sanmarcostx.gov <sstandridge@sanmarcostx.gov>; government@abor.com <government@abor.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 03:55:49 PM CST
Subject: 3-10-21 update re: APD Sex Crimes Unit again refers me to APD CIT unit

March 10, 2021

Dear Austin Police Department Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) Officer Lelan Larroque and CIT Sgt. Michael King,

Best Wishes to each of you two very honorable certified peace officers for the Austin Police Department in this state-capital city for Texas.

I made a follow-up phone call today at 2:24 p.m. to the Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit. The female staff member of that unit who answered the phone, who identified herself as "Nicole" without stating her last name (and Nicole has politely stated to me in the past on the telephone that for privacy reasons, Nicole does not offer her last name to persons calling that particular APD unit's main phone number), answered the telephone at their APD unit's main office phone number of (512) 974-5230.

I politely stated to Nicole on the phone at 2:24 p.m. today that Mr. Henry Kellison, Executive Assistant to Travis County District Attorney Jose Garza, has expressed support for me on the telephone about my seeking to obtain full and complete 190-day retroactive DNA-traces processing of the two rape-evidence kits from me that APD's Sex Crimes Unit already has in its possession.

 I informed Nicole on the phone today that they are the rape-evidence kits from APD Sex Crimes Case 11-1180447 (April 28, 2011, rape-evidence forensic medical exam on me in the ER of the St. David's Medical Center in central Austin) and from APD Sex Crimes Case 11-3550615 (December 22, 2011, rape-evidence forensic medical exam on me in the ER of that same St. David's hospital location).

"One moment, Sir," Nicole stated, then put me on hold for 10 consecutive minutes.

After Nicole got back on the telephone with a polite apology she volunteered to me about the 10-minute delay, she stated the following to me even though I politely emphasized to her on the phone today that I am a self-identified victim of alleged continuous-and-continuing sex crimes allegedly victimizing me inside my current rental-apartment unit in Austin.

I have repeatedly informed the APD's Sex Crimes Unit over a multi-year period, including this year, that those alleged sex crimes are exclusively occurring during my sleeping hours as I lie alone on my own bed, asleep and unconscious and possibly snoring inside my bolt-locked apartment unit. I have lived alone ever since June 21, 2019, inside an efficiency apartment unit in northeast Austin. I always sleep alone on my own bed, and I have not had any type of sexual contact with any other human being on any occasion during any of my conscious or waking hours ever since and including the day I moved to north Austin in August 2001.

"I think what they had you do is contact CIT," Nicole stated to me today from her end of the phone line.
 "There's nobody in this department who is going to be able to assist you," Nicole said, apparently or possibly referring only to the APD Sex Crimes Unit of APD when she stated the word "department" from her end of the phone line today.

When I informed Nicole on the phone today about my seeking a new rape-evidence exam on myself, she replied:
"If there are new crimes you need to report, you need to call 911 so an (APD) officer can come out to you."

The phone call ended at 2:34 p.m. today (Wednesday, March 10, 2021).

I would appreciate a reply letter from any of you on any aspect of this, in which you are willing to offer me pertinent factual information or suggestions or advice or polite referrals in regard to how I can be more successful as a criminal-law complainant on my own behalf here in Austin.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a gainfully employed; psychologically healthy; permanently-drinking-alcohol-free; permanently-marijuana-free, permanently-illicit-drug-free, and very anti-marijuana-minded; dependably civil and law-abiding and non-stalking; platonicly polite; lifelong-tattoo-less; single adult white Anglo-Saxon gentleman of primarily English ancestry and some Scottish and German ancestry.
I am also a longstanding criminal-law complainant who insists on asserting my Constitutionally-protected and legally-protected legal right and civil right to myself directly file criminal charges against any and all persons---regardless of their racial identity, ethnic identity, gender identity, sexual identity, nation of birth, ancestral identity, cited "relation" to me, etc.--- who allegedly commit a sex crime, personal-injury-crime, home-invasion-crime, or trespassing crime victimizing me in Austin, Texas.

My solo-occupancy efficiency-apartment-unit rental-home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments (a Belco Equities-affiliated, very large gated-community complex, with Belco Equities maintaining its main office for Texas here in Austin), 8805 North Plaza Drive, Building 17 (northeastern corner of complex), Apt. 2418 (a second-floor, eastward-facing unit, with only one other rental-apartment unit situated on the second floor of this particular second-floor, eastward-facing wing of the multi-unit Building 17), Austin, TX 78753.
My landline home phone number for many years, including at present: (512) 342-2295 (currently through Grande Communications of San Marcos, Texas, since Grande Communications holds a monopoly agreement with the apartment-management team at Pebble Creek Apartments for media services for tenants inside their apartment units; my landline phone service with the same exact phone number was previously through AT&T for many years, but I was required in June 2019 to have my landline home phone service through Grande Communications in my capacity as a new tenant at Pebble Creek Apartments).
My cell phone: (512) 993-7305 (AT&T has been and continues to be my cell phone service provider ever since August 2019, when I purchased my first-ever cell phone, and this cell phone accepts text messages to me).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.