Saturday, May 23, 2020

THE TWO URGENT QUESTIONS I POSED ONLINE TODAY TO THE AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT'S HUMAN TRAFFICKING UNIT IN THIS STATE CAPITAL CITY FOR TEXAS

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: City of Austin
To: "htu@ausps.org"
Cc: "mcmillanj@att.net"
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 06:14:09 PM CDT
Subject: seek APD confirmation re: current human trafficking case

This message is from John Kevin McMillan. [ mcmillanj@att.net ]
"Are you able to please state for me in writing as soon as possible whether the Austin Police Department has a current human-trafficking case that cites me as a complainant or victim of alleged human-trafficking activities during my sleeping hours as I lie alone on my own bed inside my current always-bolt-locked-and-always-fully-locked solo-occupancy rental-efficiency-apartment unit in north Austin?"

"If there is a current APD Human-Trafficking case citing me as a victim or complainant, which APD officer or APD officers are or is my contact person with the APD Human Trafficking Unit?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.