Sunday, May 31, 2020

THE QUESTION THAT I POSED VIA E-MAIL TODAY TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF FAMILY AND PROTECTIVE SERVICES (DFPS) HUMAN TRAFFICKING UNIT


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan
To: Human Trafficking DFPS 2020 ; DFPS Office Of Consumer Relations ; Humantrafficking ; Texas Rangers 2015 ; Office for Victims of Crime U.S. DOJ ; icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov ; help@humantraffickinghotline.org ; Polarisproject Info ; Fbinaa Info ; david.maxwell@texasattorneygeneral.gov ; U.S. Department of Homeland Security ; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] ; Austin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay ; htu@austintexas.gov ; TXGov Child Sex Trafficking Team 2020 ; david.escamilla@traviscountytx.gov ; Mike Henderson ; Texas Association Against Sexual Assault Atty Kaiser 2016 ; takebackhope@tlsc.org ; Rape Abuse and Incest National Network ; campaign@saraheckhardt.com ; kirkpwatson@uh.edu ; Margaret Moore ; Rep. Sheryl Cole 2019 CentralTX ; Travis County Commissioner Jeffrey Travillion 2017 ; District 4 ; Austin Mayor Steve Adler ; central_texas@cruz.senate.gov ; United States Senate ; U.S. Rep. Lloyd Doggett 2015 ; press@warren.senate.gov ; Center for Science In the Public Interest ; Reader's Digest ; Criminal Justice Journalists Board Member Rashbaum ; mdowd@nytimes.com ; NYT News Tips ; City of Austin City Attorney Anne Morgan ; Darla Dixon ; Travis County Commissioner Brigid Shea ; CountyJudgeSam Biscoe ; U.S. Dept of Commerce Civil Rights Div Officials ; Federal Trade Commission D.C. ; U.S. Marshals Service Justice Dept. ; ogc.webmaster@dps.texas.gov ; Dwayne Bohac ; State Senator Joan Huffman ; Andrew Murr ; Robert Nichols ; Crime Victims' Institute 2020 SHSU ; APD Interim Police Chief Brian Manley ; Dennis Bonnen ; Patsy Spaw ; alumnimembership@umn.edu ; USTA Member Services ; Onjewel Smith: Americans for Nonsmokers' Rights ; Brandon Creighton ; Jennifer A. DeCamp ; Texas Tenants Union ; AARP ; adttx@live.com ; Liz Laurence ; Sona Nast ; Aurelio Contreras ; Debbie Bolton ; Amnesty Info ; Outback Asst Mgr Nick Burton ; TRA General Counsel Kenneth Besserman ; Kami Denny's Lakeline Manager ; Yessenia Denny's Lakeline ; Eric Polak ; Trevor Glynn ; Megan Curtis ; zachandalex17@gmail.com ; The New York Times ; marcos.johnson@austintexas.gov ; travis.vonholt@austintexas.gov ; robin.henderson@austintexas.gov ; catherine.johnson@austintexas.gov ; val@austinpolice.com ; gina@austinpolice.com ; Michael Eveleth ; Rey Arellano ; arthur.fortune@austintexas.gov ; matt@crosspointeaustin.org ; Attorney General of Maryland ; Oklahoma Atty Genl 2020 ; jon.rosenthal@house.texas.gov ; Juan Acosta ; leasing@pebblecreekapartments.net ; jsmith@pflugervilletx.gov ; internalaffairs@roundrocktexas.gov ; Sunset Valley Police Dept. Lt. Richard Andreucci ; Wind River Crossing GM Ann Coker ; chiefsoffice@newtonma.gov ; Justin Holland ; brooke.grona-robb@dallascounty.org ; District 1 ; Council Member Flannigan ; Austin City Council Member Ann Kitchen 2016 ; gerald.daugherty@traviscountytx.gov ; charles.wood@texasattorneygeneral.gov ; margaret.gomez@traviscountytx.gov ; Daniel Evans ; Dave Mahoney ; Texas Legal ; Lelan Larroque ; Federal Law Enf. Officers Assn ; Mike King ; Rosie Truelove ; Andre Adams ; Patrick B. Howard ; ACLU of Texas ; Nicole D. Collier ; bill.zedler@house.texas.gov ; Garnet F. Coleman ; Todd Hunter ; U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office) ; district9@austintexas.gov ; Bnaibrith Info ; Spencer Cronk ; SCOTT ONEILL ; human.trafficking@ag.ny.gov ; Nebraska Anti- Human Trafficking 2020 ; Utah Anti- Human Trafficking OAG 2020 ; Center for Ethics and Public Integrity NAAG 2016 ; National Association of Jewish Legislators 2017 ; alex.dominguez@house.texas.gov ; Kyle Biedermann ; Texas Legislative Council General Counsel 2016 ; Jonathan Stickland ; TWC Ombudsman ; shawn.dick@wilco.org ; Williamson County TX Attorney 2016 ; Hays County TX Sheriff's Office CID Unit 2016 ; Joyful Heart Foundation for Rape Victims ; oag@arkansasag.gov ; mjohnson@arkcasa.org ; info@nmcadv.org ; Joebiden Info ; nmtaskforce@stopnmtrafficking.org ; chancellor@lsu.edu ; georganne.rogers@yale.edu ; cecil@belcoequities.com ; Rep. James Talarico 2019 Central TX ; Rep. Erin Zwiener 2019CentralTX ; StateRep.DonnaHoward ; celia.israel@house.texas.gov
Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2020, 05:28:27 PM CDT
Subject: 5-31-20 verification sought on possible DFPS Human Trafficking case re: me

May 31, 2020

Dear Human Trafficking Unit Officials of the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) state agency in Austin,

Would you please verify for me in writing whether your DFPS state agency unit currently has a Human Trafficking case in which I am the cited complainant or victim?

Thank you in advance for your helpful reply note on this.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, cited complainant in DFPS case Number 7292-2668 in which DFPS Adult Protective Services In-Home Investigator Diana McGeehan was the DFPS official who politely interviewed me for about 40 minutes inside my current apartment unit on the afternoon of November 14, 2019.
My legal complaint for the DFPS in 2019 was focused on my living conditions ONLY during my sleeping hours or napping hours, as I lay alone, asleep and unconscious and probably also snoring, on a bed I myself own inside my current private bedroom of my current fully-locked solo-occupancy, consistently-comfortable-during-my-non-bedtime-hours, rental-efficiency apartment unit at Pebble Creek Apartments in the District 4 section of Austin.

My official District 4 representative on the Austin City Council is Council Member Greg Casar, a Hispanic gentleman with a Bachelor's Degree in Political and Social Thought from the University of Virginia, a very prestigious university. Mr. Casar is also himself a District 4 resident.

I have pursued every polite and civil and law-abiding action I can, including through nightly and year-round infrared motion-sensitive-camera surveillance of my current bedroom, to help prevent anyone and everyone from entering my fully-bolt-locked current apartment unit --- or my bedroom, in particular --- through any point of entry, including any possible point of entry unbeknownst to me, at any time during my sleeping hours or napping hours. I ALWAYS sleep alone on my own bed.

Nicole, a female staff member in the APD Sex Crimes Unit who has politely declined to state her last name to me and who often answers the office phone for that entire APD unit, stated to me on the telephone at about 2 p.m. February 6, 2020, that APD Sex Crimes Unit head administrator Sgt. (Sandra) Benningfield told Nicole, after Nicole checked with Sgt. Benningfield during my Feb. 6 phone call, that their APD unit is "no longer going to handle your (John Kevin McMillan's) case," Nicole stated to me on the phone.

Nicole also stated to me during that phone conversation we had on Feb. 6, 2020, that all future crime evidence, including all future photographic crime evidence obtained for me inside my current bedroom during my sleeping hours, that I myself offer to APD about alleged illegal trespassers inside my bolt-locked current efficiency apartment at Pebble Creek Apartments "is going to be through the CIT (Crisis Intervention Team mental-health officers) unit. If they have any (crime) evidence (from you) to offer, they'll (sic) contact us (the APD Sex Crimes Unit)," Nicole stated.

My two APD-designated "APD contact persons" are APD Officer Lelan Larroque and APD Sergeant Michael King of the APD Crisis Intervention Team, according to a February 17, 2020, e-mail reply letter I received from Austin Police Department Lt. Gena Curtis:

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Curtis, Gena
To: John McMillan
Cc: King, Michael ; Larroque, Lelan
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2020, 09:40:36 AM CST
Subject: RE: 2-17-20 ORR re: TX OAG Human Trafficking/Organized Crime Section and me

Good morning,
In the future if you need to connect with someone at the Austin Police Department please feel free to reach out to either Officer Larroque or Sgt. Mike King; both are copied on this email. Please have no further contact with me, Lt. Gena Curtis. Have a great day!

Lt. Gena Curtis #2170
Investigations 2
(Sex Crimes, Domestic Violence & C.R.A.S.H. Units)
Austin Police Department

P.O. Box 689001
Austin, Texas 78768-9001
(512) 974-5570
_________
The APD Sex Crimes Unit headed by APD Sgt. Sandra Benningfield did in the latter half of 2019 and in early January 2020 accept a combined total of thousands of infrared-motion-sensitive-camera images of alleged trespassers and alleged assault-by-physical-contact perpetrators that had been obtained for me during my sleeping hours inside my current always-fully-bolt-locked and always-fully-locked apartment unit.

The polite management team at my current apartment complex has stated to me earlier this year that after the COVID-19 crisis diminishes, an apartment manager here and the head of the maintenance staff at Pebble Creek Apartments will visit my unit in that future scenario to inspect my current efficiency-apartment unit, Apt. 2418, for any possible point of entry other than the three points of entry previously identified to me by the management team as the ONLY points of entry that they were aware of.
I will be very pleased when that "possible additional points of entry" inspection inside my current apartment does occur.
The three total apartment-management-team-confirmed points of entry into my current always-double-bolt-locked-and-fully-locked efficiency unit are: my front door; my sliding glass door; and the one total window leading into my kitchen.

My home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments (a very large gated-community apartment complex), 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418 (a second-floor, eastside unit in the multi-unit Bldg. 17, situated in the far northeastern corner of this complex), Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.