Tuesday, May 19, 2020

MY URGENT LETTER TODAY TO DEMOCRATIC PARTY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOE BIDEN: A MAJOR CAMPAIGN ISSUE REFERRING TO ME


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan
To: Joebiden Info ; Commissioner Jeffrey Travillion 2019 ; District 4 ; Austin Mayor Steve Adler ; Thomas ; Margaret Moore ; Office for Victims of Crime U.S. DOJ ; TXGov Child Sex Trafficking Team 2020 ; Fbinaa Info ; Kirk Watson ; kpwatson@uh.edu ; campaign@saraheckhardt.com ; Travis County Commissioner Brigid Shea ; margaret.gomez@traviscountytx.gov ; Rep. Sheryl Cole 2019 CentralTX ; bill.zedler@house.texas.gov ; Nicole D. Collier ; ABA Commission on Disability 2020 ; david.maxwell@texasattorneygeneral.gov ; U.S. Department of Homeland Security ; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] ; david.escamilla@traviscountytx.gov ; City of Austin City Attorney Anne Morgan ; central_texas@cruz.senate.gov ; takebackhope@tlsc.org ; Joyful Heart Foundation for Rape Victims ; Texas Association Against Sexual Assault Atty Kaiser 2016 ; Austin American-Statesman Managing Editor John Bridges ; Dwayne Bohac ; gerald.daugherty@traviscountytx.gov ; U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office) ; Federal Law Enf. Officers Assn ; Austin City Council Member Ann Kitchen 2016 ; Bnaibrith Info ; ogc.webmaster@dps.texas.gov ; Mike Henderson ; Dennis Bonnen ; State Senator Joan Huffman ; Rape Abuse and Incest National Network ; U.S. Dept of Commerce Civil Rights Div Officials ; Texas Rangers 2015 ; U.S. Rep. Lloyd Doggett 2015 ; United States Senate ; District 1 ; district2@austintexas.gov ; Council Member Flannigan ; district3@austintexas.gov ; Austin City Council Member Ellen Troxclair 2016 ; District 7 ; Temple Beth Israel Austin TX ; CBS News '60 Minutes' Editors and Reporters ; The Progressive Magazine ; Justin Holland ; Senator John Whitmire ; Rep. Erin Zwiener 2019CentralTX ; Garnet F. Coleman ; Humantrafficking ; Andrew Murr ; Patrick B. Howard ; Austin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay ; Sunset Valley Police Dept. Lt. Richard Andreucci ; CountyJudgeSam Biscoe ; Rep. John Bucy 2019CentralTX ; Cedar Park TX Police 2016 ; icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov ; Williamson County TX Attorney 2016 ; Juan Acosta ; Rep. James Talarico 2019 Central TX ; San Marcos Police Chief Chase Stapp 2017 ; Austin Board of Realtors-Govt. Relations ; Cecil Domel ; dhiott@kut.org ; MITProgram on HumanRights&Justice ; Jennifer Stephenson ; catherine.johnson@austintexas.gov ; Rosie Truelove ; arthur.fortune@austintexas.gov ; shawn.dick@wilco.org ; Hays County TX Sheriff's Office CID Unit 2016 ; KXAN TV News Investigations ; NBC Nightly News Headqrtrs 2016 ; KEYE CBS News Austin 2017 ; Austin Chronicle Editors ; Texas Tribune Editor in Chief Evan Smith ; Texas Observer Editors ; APD Interim Police Chief Brian Manley ; Robert Nichols ; State Rep. Eddie Rodriguez (Austin area) ; BBC News Story Ideas 2017 ; StateRep.DonnaHoward ; jsmith@pflugervilletx.gov ; leasing@pebblecreekapartments.net ; National Crime Victim Law Institute Lewis & Clark Law School Portland Oregon ; Daily Texan Alumni Association 2016 ; Bexar County Attorney David Smith ; Brandon Creighton ; State Senator Eddie Lucio D-Brownsville ; Darla Dixon ; Texas Legal ; Great Hills Baptist Church ; Criminal Justice Journalists Board Member Rashbaum ; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator ; public.information@texasattorneygeneral.gov ; letters@washpost.com ; Rey Arellano ; TRA General Counsel Kenneth Besserman ; michael@dell.com ; chandean1@outlook.com ; jangel@austin.utexas.edu ; sspagnoli@beverlyhills.org ; mdowd@nytimes.com ; MANAGER@PEBBLECREEKAPARTMENTS.NET ; CECIL@BELCOEQUITIES.COM ; National Center On Elder Abuse
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020, 12:09:08 PM CDT

Subject: 5-19-20: major campaign issue re; me for Presidential Candidate Biden

May 19, 2020

Dear Democratic Party Candidate Joe Biden,

I feel sure in the current campaign you will impress many voters with your greater level of kindness and empathy if you publicly pledge that if elected, you will fully protect my own ability as a longtime celibate and permanently-alcohol-free English-Scottish-German-American male adult 63-year-old gentleman to sleep alone UNHARASSED on my own bed of my current solo-occupancy always-bolt-locked-and-fully-locked efficiency rental-apartment unit in north Austin (Austin being the state capital city for Texas).

I am referring, Mr. Biden, to a context for me I have repeatedly requested over a multi-month period from the state and local government here in Austin, in which no person or persons other than me are or is ever physically present anywhere inside any portion of the interior of my current fully-locked current rental unit during my sleeping hours, and in which I myself am NOT subjected at any time during my sleeping hours to any so-called "medical services" or "pain-infliction services" or "sleep-ruination-services" or other "services" inflicted on me during my sleeping hours per se.

I also feel very hopeful that you will exhibit your strong support for the Constitutional Rights and Civil Rights and Privacy Rights of all American citizens, including myself, by making a public statement.

You can do that by publicly declaring today that you definitely support my own legal right to file successful criminal-law complaints and lawsuits in Austin, Texas, against any and all financiers or sponsors or perpetrators of alleged-home-invasion-related-crimes victimizing myself inside my current always-bolt-locked apartment----regardless of the racial identity or ethnic identity or ancestral identity or cited "legal status" or or cited "relationship-to-John Kevin McMillan" status or cited "former housemate or former roommate" status, if applicable, or cited "acquaintanceship" status or cited "proximity of residence" status, if applicable, or cited nation of citizenship or cited "intellectual aptitude" or religious identity or religious-group-affiliation or socioeconomic status or political affiliation or sexual identity or gender identity or level of effeminacy or employment status or tobacco-addiction status or tobacco-industry-affiliation status or alcohol-addiction status or alcohol-industry-affiliation status or illicit-drug-addiction-status or employer of each of the cited alleged perpetrators.

It will be obvious to the vast majority of American voters that your very courageous Constitutional Rights support for me in that and other ways will pose a very sharp and very wise and enlightened contrast to the current style of the Republican Incumbent, President Donald Trump.

During Mr. Trump's tenure in The White House, the FBI has spoken with me twice on the telephone, but has most recently stated to me that since there is no "organized crime" (exact quote of what a FBI staff member volunteered to me) involvement in the alleged harassment of me during my sleeping hours inside my current apartment unit at Pebble Creek Apartments, this is strictly a matter for the Austin Police Department to investigate, the FBI staff member who spoke with me several months ago stated. Mr. Trump chose to ignore an online statement about my being a victim of alleged criminal activities during my sleeping hours inside my rental unit --- an online statement that I submitted to him in January 2019 from inside a previous bolt-locked apartment unit where I resided as a rent-paying official tenant in Austin.

To this very day, Mr. Biden, I have not received any reply other than an immediate automated-message acknowledgement from President Trump, in response to the following polite message I wrote and sent to Mr. Trump at about 8:30 p.m. January 11, 2019, at his official U.S. Government White House website:

"Mr. President, please ask the FBI agents based in Austin, Texas, to help me put an immediate end to alleged personal-injury-crimes allegedly victimizing me on a daily and year-round and multi-year basis during my bedtime hours as I lie alone, asleep and unconscious and probably also snoring, on my own bed inside my locked rental-apartment unit.

"I am a longtime celibate-by-choice, single-by-choice, gainfully-employed, permanently-drinking-alcohol-free, lifelong-tobacco-free, civil and law-abiding Anglo adult gentleman.
"I have a great need for seven or eight consecutive and uninterrupted and uninjured hours of revitalizing sleep every night ---- healthful sleep in which I am NOT subjected by anyone to any nasal-inhalants or liquids or 'anal-vibration' services or other so-called 'medical services' during my sleeping hours. I have not authorized ANY medical services being inflicted on me during my sleeping hours, as (you) may already be aware."

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
longstanding criminal-law complainant John Kevin McMillan in the still-unsolved APD Case 16-1340923; and I am cited this year by The Polaris Project as a current Human Trafficking Victim with the Cited Case Number of: 682239. The Polaris Project administers the National Human Trafficking Hotline, phone number 1-888-373-7888, with anonymous crime tips relating to my case being welcomed by The Polaris Project on a 24-hour-a-day-and-ongoing basis.

I am also the founder and ONLY approved current member of a new and non-proselytizing religion, the politely-non-Christian "Progressive Prohibitionist Religion", that has very stringent membership-eligibility requirements---and that DOES STRONGLY OPPOSE HOME INVASION CRIMES AND SEXUAL-ASSAULT CRIMES AND SO-CALLED DEPROGRAMMING PROJECTS AND KIDNAPPINGS AND HOSTAGE-TAKING CRIMES.

My home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments (a large gated-community complex), 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418 (in Building 17), Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
Observations for a rationally religious and implicitly deistic modern religion, public-policy writing, creative ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.