Monday, May 18, 2020

THE PUBLIC-POLICY QUESTION I POSED ONLINE THIS MORNING TO U.S. SENATOR MITT ROMNEY OF UTAH AT HIS OFFICIAL U.S. SENATE WEBSITE


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan
To: Utah Anti- Human Trafficking OAG 2020 ; dpscontact@utah.gov ; Utah Department of Health ; constituentservices@utah.gov ; Salt Lake City Mayor Ralph Becker 2014 ; SaltLakeCityTribuneEditors ; kpwatson@uh.edu ; campaign@saraheckhardt.com ; The Republican National Committee ; mdowd@nytimes.com ; DemocraticNatlCommittee ; TXGov Child Sex Trafficking Team 2020 ; Humantrafficking ; Austin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay ; Texas Rangers 2015 ; U.S. Department of Homeland Security ; uag@agutah.gov ; public.information@texasattorneygeneral.gov ; Tamara Smith ; Office for Victims of Crime U.S. DOJ ; david.maxwell@texasattorneygeneral.gov ; District 4 ; City of Austin City Attorney Anne Morgan ; david.escamilla@traviscountytx.gov ; Patrick B. Howard ; Travis County Commissioner Jeffrey Travillion 2017 ; Rep. Sheryl Cole 2019 CentralTX ; Austin Mayor Steve Adler ; Temple Beth Israel Austin TX ; Great Hills Baptist Church ; Jacqueline L. Angel ; takebackhope@tlsc.org ; central_texas@cruz.senate.gov ; U.S. Rep. Lloyd Doggett 2015 ; tulsioffice@mail.house.gov ; Joebiden Info ; United States Senate ; press@warren.senate.gov ; Massachusetts Coalition Against Sexual Assault ; Attorney General of Massachusetts
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2020, 06:54:28 AM CDT
Subject: 5-18-20 public-policy question I posed online today to U.S. Senator Mitt Romney of Utah at his official U.S. Senate website

A respectful FYI to each of you from John Kevin McMillan, founder and only approved member of new and politely non-Christian "Honor Society" religious denomination, the implicitly deistic and factually-minded, quality-of-life-minded "Progressive Prohibitionist Religion", that has very stringent membership-eligibility requirements.
My home address ever since June 21, 2020:
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418. Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

"Dear Senator Romney,
"I am the youngest son of a Utah native who had Mormon ancestry, and I am a permanent abstainer from drinking alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, and any and all other illicit drugs.
"Senator Romney, I appreciate your incisive and very helpful statement a matter of hours ago that the federal government should exhibit a high level of accountability to the American people.
"Do you have any reason to believe or suspect that the United States Government has failed in any way to exhibit a high level of accountability toward me in my own capacity as a rent-paying apartment tenant and gainfully-employed, law-abiding, single adult 63-year-old Anglo gentleman in Austin, Texas?
"Specifically, do you believe or suspect that the U.S. Government under our current world-famous realtor President, Donald Trump, fails in any way to fully protect my own ability to enjoy a full and uninterrupted and comfortable eight or seven hours of sleep every night inside my fully-locked efficiency apartment?
"I always sleep alone on a bed I myself own. I have repeatedly informed President Trump in writing that I am seeking to prevent anyone and everyone other than me from being physically present anywhere inside any portion of my current always-double-bolt-locked and always-fully-locked solo-occupancy efficiency apartment unit during my sleeping hours. 
"So far, however, President Trump has chosen not to send me a direct written reply letter specifically addressing my cited need for full freedom from any and all home-invasion-crimes perpetrators  or personal-injury-crimes perpetrators during my sleeping hours as I lie ALONE on my own bed."



John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.