Thursday, May 28, 2020

MY TWO FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS THAT I POSED TODAY TO THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COORDINATOR's OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF TEXAS IN AUSTIN


John McMillan
To:Publicrecords,Texas Rangers 2015,Texas Legal,htu@austintexas.gov,arthur.fortune@austintexas.govand 59 more...

Thu, May 28 at 12:31 PM

May 28, 2020

Dear Public Information Coordinator's Office representative for the Attorney General of Texas,

Thank you again for your most recent reply letter (below) to me on May 26, 2020.

I am referring to your reply letter that contained the following statement:
"You have requested information indicating whether this agency has any investigation involving you. The Office of the Attorney General does not have any investigations concerning you.
"Sincerely,
"Public Information Coordinator’s Office
Office of the Attorney General".

Two hopefully-polite follow-up questions:
--Does the Attorney General of Texas have any record of any criminal-law conviction against me that I was never informed about or any pending criminal-law charge against me?

--Would you please explain to me in writing what the goals, duties, and activities of your state agency's Criminal Prosecutions Division are?

I am posing these additional follow-up questions to you because I myself an not able to understand why attorneys for your state agency's Criminal Prosecutions Division have been providing legal advice (see below) about me to staff members in that same division of your state agency.

I myself am dependably civil and law-abiding, permanently-drinking-alcohol-free and never-previously-addicted, anti-marijuana-minded, longtime-celibate and platonicly polite and jewelry-less, lifelong-tattoo-less, facially-cleanshaven, currently gainfully-employed in the restaurant industry, honest, conscientious; religiously-independent (I'm the only current approved member of my politely-non-Christian "Progressive Prohibitionist Religion" with very strict membership-eligibility requirements) and non-proselytizing; vigilant, law-enforcement-minded, and very honorable, and I do not seek to harm anyone or myself, as I'm sure your state agency of Texas is also very aware.

I might add that I myself do not have any criminal-conviction record, as the Federal Bureau of Investigation of the U.S. Department of Justice officially confirmed for me in writing in 1997.

Thank you in advance for your helpful reply note on me this.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, longtime criminal-law complainant in the still-unsolved APD Case 16-1340923.
My home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418 (in Bldg. 17), Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.