Monday, December 11, 2017

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE UNDER THE OVERSIGHT OF U.S. PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP ON DECEMBER 11, 2017, SENDS VERY PROMPT REPLY TO A CARBON-COPY IT RECEIVED EARLIER THAT DAY OF A PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST OF MINE FOCUSED ON THE OMBUDSMAN OF THE TEXAS WORKFORCE COMMISSION STATE AGENCY IN AUSTIN


DOC Webmaster  ("webmaster@doc.gov")

To
John McMillan


Today (Monday, December 11, 2017) at 8:43 AM


(Subject:) 12-11-17 TWC PIR re: TWC Ombudsman and me

Hi John,

We are not the Texas Workforce Commission.

If you would like to submit a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the U.S. Department of Commerce, you can learn how to do so here:
http://www.osec.doc.gov/opog/FOIA/default.html

Thank you,

Stan
Stan Olshefski

Director of Digital Strategy
____

On Monday, December 11, 2017 3:07 AM, John McMillan wrote:

December 11, 2017

Dear Public Information Coordinator for the Texas Workforce Commission state agency in Austin, Texas,


This is a Texas Open Records request in which I seek to obtain from your State Government of Texas agency a copy of any and all written communications, including e-mails and memoranda, that at any time since August 1, 2001, were generated or written or typed or sent or e-mailed or forwarded or mailed or FAXed by any official or staff member of your state agency's Office of the Ombudsman, and that, in each such case, referred at least once in any way to myself, John Kevin McMillan of northwest Austin.

EXCLUDED from the scope of this public-information request are any and all written communications that were exclusively and solely written by myself. However, any and all written responses by your state agency to any of the e-mail communications that I myself sent to your agency, are themselves included in the scope of this public-information request.

Through this request for information, I hope to learn, among other things, whether your state agency's Ombudsman has obtained any possible factual evidence that I myself have been victimized by any alleged possible sexual harassment of myself at any time during the applicable time period----alleged sexual harassment that was allegedly perpetrated by one or more persons unbeknownst to me inside one or more of the rental apartment units in Austin, Texas, or anywhere else on the property or grounds of any of the apartment complexes or rental-housing facilities where I have  resided at any time during the applicable time period.

I also hope to learn from this public-information request whether your state agency's Ombudsman has sent any e-mail messages about myself and any cited aspect of my living conditions in northwest Austin to the official Fair Housing office of the City Government of Austin.

With the cited exception of Austin and some other cited cities of Texas, your state agency reportedly has legal authority to investigate and issue findings about alleged violations of the civil rights of apartment tenants occurring anywhere in Texas, with alleged cases of sexual harassment of tenants in some specific contexts cited by law also apparently comprising alleged civil rights violations.

According to your state agency's official website, the TWC Office of the Ombudsman to which I refer cites a toll-free phone number of: 1-800-628-5115. The e-mail address for your state agency's Ombudsman is: "ombudsman@twc.state.tx.us". The reported mailing address for your state agency's Ombudsman is: TWC Ombudsman, Texas Workforce Commission, 101 E. 15th St., Room 122, Austin, TX 78778-0001.

  • My legal name is John Kevin McMillan. My date of birth is April 27,1957. I was born in Bryan Memorial Hospital in Lincoln, Nebraska.

I have resided in northwest Austin on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since August of 2001.

My residences in northwest Austin during the applicable period for this public-information request have been or are: 

--Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 16, Apartment 1609, Austin, TX 78759; 
--Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apartment 902, Austin, TX 78759;
---Crossland Economy Studios, 12621 Hymeadow Road, Apartment 133, Austin, TX 78729;
---Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard, Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, TX 78759.
---Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard, Building 16, Apartment 1638, Austin, TX 78759.

My e-mail address for many years has been, and continues to be: "mcmillanj@att.net". 

My most recent previous e-mail address was: "jkmcmil@texas.net".

I hope to hear from you soon in response to this public-information request from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan.
My current home address: Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 16, Apartment 1609, Austin, TX 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.





John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.