Wednesday, December 20, 2017

ONE OF THE TWO CURRENT FINALISTS FOR AUSTIN (TX) CITY MANAGER, HOWARD LAZARUS, STATES IN REPLY NOTE TO ME THAT 'I APPRECIATE THE CONCERNS YOU HAVE RAISED' IN REGARD TO THE CITY GOVERNMENT OF AUSTIN


Lazarus, Howard

To
John McMillan

Today (December 20, 2017) at 5:52 AM

Dear Mr. McMillan:

I appreciate the concerns that you have raised, but I have no affiliation with the City of Austin. The addressees on your e-mail should have touched all those who can offer assistance. Best of luck.

Howard S. Lazarus
City Administrator
City of Ann Arbor
301 E. Huron Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
T: 734-794-6110 ext41102
E: hlazarus@a2gov.org
www.a2gov.org


_______
On Tuesday, December 19, 2017 10:44 PM, John McMillan  wrote:

December 19, 2017

Dear Government Officials and Political and Civic and Religious Leaders,

Below, please find a factual statement about recent conduct toward me by one or more members of the Austin Police Department in Austin, Texas.

According to Austin Police Department Senior Police Officer James Turner (APD Badge Number 5980), who made the announcement to me during a surprise on-duty APD visit to my apartment unit at about 9:20 a.m. Thursday, November 30, 2017:

I, John Kevin McMillan (I being a gainfully employed and dependably civil and law-abiding and honest, single-by-choice, longtime-celibate-by-choice, permanently drinking-alcohol-free, permanently illicit-drug-free, lifelong-tobacco-free, adult white male resident of Austin District 10),
am myself forbidden by City Government of Austin Interim City Manager Elaine Hart from myself ever again contacting either Ms. Hart or Amy Teel (Ms. Teel being an executive secretary to Assistant City Managers Joe Pantalion and Mark Washington, respectively) or any other member of the Austin City Manager's Office staff about any issue or subject of any type, Officer Turner stated during that November 30, 2017, official APD visit.

APD Officer James Turner (and two other APD officers with him) made that November 30 visit to my current third-floor rental apartment unit in northwest Austin. I am a rent-paying official current tenant in that unit---Apartment 1609 of Building 16 at Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, in Austin District 10.

(I agreed to let the three APD officers into my rental apartment because, as I politely emphasized, I am always hopeful they will share with actual crime investigators for APD any and all possible evidence the cited three APD officers might obtain during their visit about my being a longtime-celibate-by-choice, single-by-choice, white male victim of alleged personal-injury-crimes that are allegedly inflicted on me during my sleep, as I lie ALONE on my own bed, by one or more alleged possible intruders unbeknownst to me inside my bolt-locked rental-apartment unit.)

APD Officer James Turner was accompanied by APD Officer Rocky Reeves (APD Badge Number 7219) and APD Officer Christopher Gaines (APD Badge Number 4039) during the unannounced November 30, 2017, official APD visit to my current apartment unit at Village Oaks Apartments.

The duly-elected City Council member official direct representative for the District 10 of Austin in which I myself also reside, Dr. Alison Alter, on March 9, 2017, reportedly announced through the very same above-cited APD Officer Turner, during an official APD visit that APD officer made to another Village Oaks rental-apartment unit (Apartment 902 in Building 9), where I was an official rent-paying tenant at that time, that I am myself forbidden by Council Member Alter from ever again contacting her or any member of her staff or her UT-Austin History Department and LBJ School of Public Affairs Professor husband, Dr. Jeremi Suri, about any subject or issue of any type, APD Officer James Turner stated to me in person during the on-duty APD visit he made to my rental unit on March 9, 2017.

I hope this factual information about recent conduct toward me by one or more members of the Austin Police Department will prove to be of interest to each of you.

I would greatly appreciate any and all suggestions or recommendations or responses that any of you would be willing to offer me about any aspect of this recent news development involving on-duty APD officers' recent visits to my rental-apartment unit in Austin District 10.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
My current home address: Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Apt. 1609, Austin, TX 78759.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
Observations for a rationally religious and implicitly deistic modern religion, public-policy writing, creative ... 
John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.