Sunday, December 10, 2017

TEXAS SECRETARY OF STATE STATE AGENCY ATTORNEY SARAH WOLFE IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, ON NOVEMBER 11, 2014, RECEIVES FOLLOW-UP E-MAIL LETTER OF INQUIRY FROM CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN, THEN AN OFFICIAL RENT-PAYING TENANT AT WIND RIVER CROSSING APARTMENTS, 11411 RESEARCH BOULEVARD, IN NORTHWEST AUSTIN:



On Tuesday, November 11, 2014 1:30 AM, John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net> wrote:

Dear attorney Sarah Wolfe of the Texas Secretary of State's Office in Austin, Texas,

Thank you for your reply E-mail to me this Monday about requested ownership records---a reply letter in which you provided me with other legal records about Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin.

I myself have been a management-team-approved official tenant at this apartment complex ever since August 2001, including, ever since January 2002, as an official tenant here residing in the top-floor and vaulted-ceiling Apartment 325 of Building 3 at this apartment complex.

The attachment you sent me that directly cites information about Wind River Crossing in northwest Austin also contains listings for two different medical-service providers:

---Precision Wound Care Services, LLC, a currently active listing for a corporation that according to an online Google search I pursued this morning is is apparently located at 10617 Winding Passage Way, Fort Worth, Texas, 76131, with an office phone number of (817) 501-2214; and with Victor M. Granados the cited President and Registered Agent;

and

----Wound and Ostomy Care Services of South Texas, Inc., a company that reportedly "forfeited" its existence and is currently inactive. The cited street address for this latter company, according to an onlie Google search I pursued this morning, is or was: 3300 West Alberta Road, Edinburg, TX, 78539, with Javier Rodriguez the cited representative for that company. The cited office phone number for this latter company is or was: (956) 630-6656.

Ms. Wolfe, does the online attachment you sent me this Monday possibly imply that each and every one of the cited items in that attachment, including those two cited medical-service providers, either have had or currently have a business contract relationship with or are somehow synonymous with or linked to or have professional ties with Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin?

Also, would you please tell me whether either Westdale or Wind River Crossing are classified as "close" (closed?) corporations?

If so, does this also imply that the names of the shareholders for Wind River Crossing or for Westdale are on file with your state agency?

Finally, I should mention that at about midnight this morning I did confirm through the website for the Travis County Central Appraisal District in Austin, Texas, that the current cited "owner" of Wind River Crossing Apartments, where I myself reside as an official tenant in Apt. 325 of Building 3, is Westdale Wind River Crossing LP.

The cited Travis County Appraisal District ID number for that cited owner of this apartment complex property is: 1362649.

The website for Travis County Appraisal District also states the mailing address for the cited owner of Wind River Crossing Apartments as: 3100 Monticello Avenue, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas, 75205.

Finally, Ms. Wolfe, is there anything at all out of the ordinary or surprising to you about any of the records you have on file with your state agency relating to the Wind River Crossing Apartments or to Westdale, the cited management company that also apparently owns this apartment complex?

Thank you in advance for you very kind and helpful reply letter on this. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a longtime celibate-by-choice single adult white male self-identified victim of alleged personal injury crimes and alleged anal-rape-crrimes allegedly inflicted on me during my sleep on a daily and year-round and multi-year basis inside my bolt-locked private bedroom where I always sleep ALONE on a bed I own inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at the Westdale-managed Wind River Crossing Apartments in Austin.
My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing, Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com/

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.