Monday, December 18, 2017

THE LATEST 'DON'T CONTACT THEM AGAIN' REQUEST FROM A CITY OF AUSTIN 'LIAISON TO MYSELF', AUSTIN POLICE SENIOR POLICE OFFICER JAMES TURNER---HIMSELF A MEMBER OF THE APD 'CRISIS INTERVENTION TEAM' IN AUSTIN, TEXAS


According to Austin Police Department Senior Police Officer James Turner (APD Badge Number 5980), who made the announcement to me during a surprise on-duty APD visit to my apartment unit at about 9:20 a.m. Thursday, November 30, 2017:


I, John Kevin McMillan---I being a gainfully employed and dependably civil and law-abiding and honest, single-by-choice, longtime-celibate-by-choice, permanently drinking-alcohol-free, permanently illicit-drug-free, lifelong-tobacco-free, adult white male resident of Austin District 10---am myself forbidden by City Government of Austin Interim City Manager Elaine Hart from myself ever again contacting either Ms. Hart or Amy Teel (Ms. Teel being an executive secretary to Assistant City Managers Joe Pantalion and Mark Washington, respectively) or any other member of the Austin City Manager's Office staff about any issue or subject of any type, Officer Turner stated during that November 30, 2017, official APD visit.

Officer Turner made that November 30 visit to my current third-floor rental apartment unit, where I am a rent-paying official tenant in Building 16 at Village Oaks Apartments in northwest Austin. (I agreed to let the three APD officers into the apartment because, as I politely emphasized, I am always hopeful they will share with actual crime investigators for APD any and all possible evidence the cited three APD officers might obtain during their visit about my being a longtime-celibate-by-choice, single-by-choice, white male victim of alleged personal-injury-crimes allegedly inflicted on me during my sleep as I lie ALONE on my own bed by one or more persons unbeknownst to me inside my bolt-locked apartment unit.)

Officer Turner was accompanied by APD Officer Rocky Reeves (APD Badge Number 7219) and APD Officer Christopher Gaines (APD Badge Number 4039) during the unannounced November 30, 2017, official APD visit to my current apartment unit at Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, in Austin District 10.


The duly-elected City Council member official representative for District 10, Dr. Alison Alter, a Harvard University-trained and Stanford University-trained public policy expert, on March 9, 2017, announced through the very same APD Officer Turner, during an official APD visit he made to another Village Oaks rental-apartment unit (Apartment 902 in Building 9), where I was an official tenant at that time, that I am myself forbidden by Council Member Alter from ever again contacting her or any member of her staff or her UT-Austin History Department and LBJ School of Public Affairs professor husband, Dr. Jeremi Suri, about any subject or issue of any type, APD Officer Turner stated to me in person during an on-duty APD visit he made to my rental unit on March 9, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.