Sunday, December 10, 2017

A FORT WORTH, TEXAS-BASED MEDICAL-SERVICES PROVIDER ON JANUARY 28, 2015, DENIES ANY INVOLVEMENT IN ANY HOME MEDICAL SERVICES BEING ADMINISTERED TO CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN DURING PERIODS WHEN HE IS ASLEEP AND UNCONSCIOUS AND LYING ALONE ON HIS OWN BED INSIDE HIS LOCKED BEDROOM OF HIS BOLT-LOCKED AND LOCKED RENTAL APARTMENT UNIT AT WIND RIVER CROSSING IN NORTHWEST AUSTIN


(The following is the exact verbatim transcript of a recorded voice-mail message left for myself, John Kevin McMillan, at 3:17 p.m. Wednesday, January 28, 2015, on my AT&T voice-mail at my home phone number of (512) 342-2295. The voice mail was left for me during a period in which I resided in a large apartment complex, Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard in northwest Austin, that was reportedly owned and managed by Westdale Asset Management of downtown Dallas, Texas.)

"Hey, John, my name is David Smith. I received a voice-mail from you regarding Precision Wound Care. Um, I'm the owner of the company and I don't know really anything about what you were talking about.

"I don't know why they would have sent that to your apartment complex--um, the Secretary of State, I mean. I'll get in touch with them and find out exactly why. Um, I do business in D-FW, Dallas-Fort Worth, nowhere near Austin. So again, I have no idea what that's in reference to. So whatever it was, please disregard it. I have no idea what they're talking about.

"But, I will contact Secretary of State and find out. So, but again, just for your own peace of mind, disregard whatever it was that you got. 


"I have nothing to do with your complex or anything in Austin. All right, thanks."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.