Saturday, October 24, 2020

THE FRIENDLY FOLLOW-UP LETTER I WROTE AND SENT THIS MORNING TO MY AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT REGION 2 REPRESENTATIVE, APD OFFICER RUBEN ESPINOZA:

 ----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: ruben.espinoza@austintexas.gov <ruben.espinoza@austintexas.gov>; Austin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay <troy.gay@austintexas.gov>
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2020, 07:04:18 AM CDT
Subject: 10-24-20 follow-up to your Oct. 22, 2020, advice to me on phone

Dear APD Region 2 Representative Espinoza,

Thank you again for your phone call to me at about 1 p.m. on Thursday, October 22, 2020.

Based on your advice that I contact Austin 311 to obtain the case number for the most recent APD sex-crimes case in which I was the cited complainant, I called 311 this morning (Friday, Oct. 24) at about 6:45 a.m. and Austin 311 staff member Karen (Employee ID number 53953) stated to me that she is not able to provide me with that information.

Karen stated that she would need the location and date before she could provide me with the name of the APD detective most recently assigned to a criminal-law complaint or report to APD I had submitted as a complainant. 

Karen also said that she will share my request on that with APD, and an APD staff member will call me back in response to Service Request Number 438121 --- the ID number Karen assigned to my information request today --- in order to provide me with that factual information I am seeking.

One other question I need to ask you, Rep. Espinoza:

Would you please inform me in writing of the circumstances in which I can and should myself file a home-invasion-crimes or trespassing complaint with APD against a cited person or group of persons---regardless of who that person is?

I am the ONLY approved occupant and ONLY official tenant on my current 12-month lease for my current rental efficiency apartment unit, and I always sleep ALONE on my own bed.
No current or former relative of mine, no current or former "friend" of mine, no current or former "creditor" of mine, no current or former acquaintance of mine no current or former coworker or current or former work supervisor of mine, no current or former neighbor of mine, no landlord of mine, no apartment manager, no former roommate or former housemate or former co-tenant, no current or former schoolmate of mine, no former teacher or professor of mine, no one claiming to be "employed" by me, no religious group, and no "political" group or "civic" group or media company or government-owned institution or agency or non-profit group, is authorized by me to be anywhere inside my bolt-locked locked apartment unit during my sleeping hours at nighttime.

Thank you in advance, APD Region 2 Representative Espinoza, for your helpful reply letter to me on the question I posed to you today.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

longstanding APD criminal-law complainant and permanently drinking-alcohol-free (ever since 1990) and anti-marijuana-minded, anti-illicit-drugs-minded private citizen John Kevin McMillan.
My home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Bldg.17, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.