Friday, October 9, 2020

MY DEMOCRATIC PARTY PRECINCT 139 CHAIR, SAUNDRA RAGONA, ASSURES ME IN WRITING SHE SUPPORTS MY LEGAL RIGHT TO KEEP EVERYONE BUT ME AWAY FROM MY LOCK APARTMENT UNIT DURING MY SLEEPING HOURS

I am very grateful to my Democratic Party Precinct 139 chair, Saundra Ragona, for having sent me a very reassuring reply note this week in which she assured me in writing that she strongly supports my legal right --- since I am, in fact, a rent-paying and fully-up-to-date-in-my-rent-payments official tenant in a solo-occupancy (myself, only) always-locked efficiency apartment unit at Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive ---- to myself exclude anyone and everyone but me from any portion of the interior of my bolt-locked apartment unit during my sleeping hours at nighttime.

The only two other Texan political leaders who have been willing to provide me with that type of written statement at any time in the most recent 9-year period are Sarah Eckhardt during her most recent prior tenure as Travis County Judge; and then-State Senator Kirk Watson, who is currently the dean of the public policy school at the University of Houston in Houston, Texas. Ms. Eckhardt of the Austin area has replaced Kirk Watson as my duly-elected State Senator.

The following is the most recent reply letter to me from my Democratic Party Precinct Chair, Saundra Ragona, along with the letter of inquiry from me that prompted her very helpful reply letter:

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Saundra Ragona <ssragona@gmail.com>
To: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 8, 2020, 11:23:24 AM CDT
Subject: Re: 10-3-20 urgent question for Candidate Joe Biden

Absolutely, as long as your rent is current. You have total rights to occupancy and being alone if you choose.  I am familiar with your apartment complex...(next sentence is deleted here by me for legal reasons---JKM). Keep your doors locked, and windows shut. Get a dog, a big one, with a loud bark. 
Be safe. 
________
On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 10:24 PM John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net> wrote:
Dear Saundra,

Thank you for your reply note in your very impressive role as Precinct 139 Chair here in Austin and in Travis County, Texas.

Does your reply letter (below) to me indicate that you and the Democratic Party agree with me that no one but me should ever be physically present anywhere inside my current solo-occupancy fully-bolt-locked rental-apartment unit during my sleeping hours at nighttime as I lie alone on my own bed, asleep and unconscious and probably snoring, inside my private bedroom?

I am the only approved tenant and only approved occupant on my current signed official 12-month lease agreement for Apt. 2418 of Building 17 at Pebble Creek Apartments---a lease agreement that expires at 11:59 p.m. June 30, 2021. Pebble Creek Apartments are located at 8805 North Plaza Drive in northeast Austin.

I hope to hear from you soon..

Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.