Tuesday, October 6, 2020

MY REPLY LETTER TODAY TO DEMOCRATIC PARTY PRECINCT 139 CHAIR SAUNDRA RAGONA---A REPLY IN WHICH I RESPONDED IN WRITING TO THE QUESTIONS SHE HAD POSED TO ME TODAY

 ----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: Saundra Ragona <ssragona@gmail.com>; Joe Biden <info@joebiden.com>; State Senator Sarah Eckhardt 2020 <sarah.eckhardt@senate.texas.gov>; Democratic National Committee <webmaster@democrats.org>; Texas Democratic Party <yellowdog@txdemocrats.org>; Traviscountydemocrats Info <info@traviscountydemocrats.org>; p139@traviscountydemocrats.org <p139@traviscountydemocrats.org>; cherring@herring-irwin.com <cherring@herring-irwin.com>; jerben@herring-irwin.com <jerben@herring-irwin.com>; media@mjfortexas.com <media@mjfortexas.com>; lillie@HarrisDemocrats.com <lillie@harrisdemocrats.com>; "lillie@harrisdemocrats.com" <lillie@harrisdemocrats.com>; alex@harrisdemocrats.com <alex@harrisdemocrats.com>; delaware@deldems.org <delaware@deldems.org>; brendan@padems.com <brendan@padems.com>; carol.alvarado@senate.texas.gov <carol.alvarado@senate.texas.gov>; gus@massdems.org <gus@massdems.org>; veronica@massdems.org <veronica@massdems.org>; nigel@massdems.org <nigel@massdems.org>; chair@dfl.org <chair@dfl.org>; vicechair@dfl.org <vicechair@dfl.org>; smiller@dfl.org <smiller@dfl.org>; alumnimembership@umn.edu <alumnimembership@umn.edu>; Texas Tenants' Union <txtenants@gmail.com>; bevans@dfl.org <bevans@dfl.org>; info@iowademocrats.org <info@iowademocrats.org>; info@nebraskademocrats.org <info@nebraskademocrats.org>; privacy@fladems.com <privacy@fladems.com>; info@hayscountydemocrats.org <info@hayscountydemocrats.org>; chair@bastropdemocrats.org <chair@bastropdemocrats.org>; precinct138@wilcodemocrats.org <precinct138@wilcodemocrats.org>; precinct140@wilcodemocrats.org <precinct140@wilcodemocrats.org>; info@mddems.org <info@mddems.org>; info@cadem.org <info@cadem.org>; Chair@cadem.org <chair@cadem.org>; "chair@cadem.org" <chair@cadem.org>; info@democrats.org <info@democrats.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2020, 04:05:15 PM CDT
Subject: Re: 10-3-20 urgent question for Candidate Joe Biden

October 6, 2020 

Dear Precinct 139 Democratic Party Chair Ragona here in Austin, Texas,

Thank you for your prompt reply note (below). 

As my letter today stated, I am seeking "a written assurance from any of you Democratic Party officials that you personally believe that BOTH Mr. Biden AND Kamala Harris support my legal right to permanently exclude from any portion of the interior of my current solo-occupancy (myself, only) always-fully-locked rental-efficiency-apartment unit in northeast Austin any and all persons --- anyone other than myself, John Kevin McMillan of the northeast Austin voting Precinct 139 --- during any and all of my sleeping hours at nighttime."

I am also seeking strong support from the Democratic Party for my full legal rights in my capacity as a very honest and factually accurate criminal-law complainant here in Precinct 139. The right to myself press criminal-law charges to a government law-enforcement agency with legal authority (the Austin Police Department, in regard to Precinct 139) is a Constitutionally-protected Freedom of Speech legal right that I as an American citizen greatly value having and exercising.
Please urge any and all Democrats, including any and all Democratic Party officials, residing in Precinct 139 to please contact the Austin Police Department Northeast District police station and provide APD with any rumors or reports they---or you yourself--- have heard in regard to the truly outrageous alleged continuous-daily-and-year-round-and-multi-year personal-injury-crimes-and-anal-rape-crimes case allegedly occurring here in which I am the victim and single adult white male complainant.

I am also seeking a reopening by APD of APD Sex Crimes Case 16-1340923 in which I am the cited complainant and crime victim, accompanied by APD approval for a new forensic rape-evidence exam on me as soon as possible, with the clear advance understanding from APD that APD's Sex Crimes Unit will obtain full six-month retroactive DNA-traces processing of any and all DNA-evidence swabs included in that rape kit.

I am also asking that APD fully and retroactively process for a maximum possible six-month retroactive period any and all DNA-trace swabs that APD obtained from the two rape kits that were, in fact, obtained from me from 2011. Those two respective rape evidence kits currently in APD's possession are for APD Sex Crimes Case 11-1180447, based on a crime report I submitted to APD on April 28, 2011, that prompted APD's Sex Crimes Unit to pre-approve a forensic DNA-traces rape-evidence exam on me that took place that morning inside the St. David's Medical Center near the UT-Austin Law School campus; and APD Sex Crimes Case 11-3550615, based on a crime report I submitted to APD on December 21, 2011, with the forensic-medical exam rape-kit itself having been obtained from me in the early-morning hours of Dec. 22, 2011, inside St. David's Medical Center near the UT-Austin Law School campus.

I am a single-by-choice, Anglo adult non-Hispanic, lifelong-non-Christian, implicitly-deistic gentleman who always sleeps alone on my own bed, and who has always been celibate throughout any and all of my conscious or waking hours ever since I moved to north Austin in August 2001.

ANY DNA-trace evidence of someone other than me that is obtained by APD through retroactive DNA-evidence processing is therefore virtual proof in a court of law that I was in fact raped by the applicable DNA-traced individual in a context in which I myself was held unconscious by an alleged home-invasion-crimes perpetrator unbeknownst to me.

Thank you again, Ms. Ragona, for your prompt reply letter offering to help me on this. I appreciate your very kind concern and your support for my full range of legal rights as a law-abiding, very honorable single adult Anglo male criminal-law complainant here in Precinct 139.

Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a law-abiding, gainfully-employed Precinct 139 resident.
My solo-occupancy rental-efficiency-apartment-unit home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418, Building 17, Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.


John Kevin McMillan


On Tuesday, October 6, 2020, 03:07:45 PM CDT, Saundra Ragona <ssragona@gmail.com> wrote:


John,
What is it you actually want? I am curious as you sent this to me as your precinct chair, so what can I do to help you? 

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 1:53 PM John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net> wrote:
October 6, 2020

Dear Democratic Party highly-regarded and very honorable Democratic Party Presidential Candidate Joe Biden and numerous other very honorable cited Democratic Party officials,

I would appreciate a reply note from any of you who are willing to provide me with a written reply to the following urgent public-policy question I previously posed to Mr. Biden without my having received any written reply to that question so far from Mr. Biden or any of his staff members or associates. I realize that Mr. Biden is very busy with his campaign activities, and I of course plan to vote for him in early voting on October 23.

Before I can state with full and complete confidence that I myself personally endorse both Mr. Biden and Ms. Harris, I need to receive a written assurance from any of you Democratic Party officials that you personally believe that BOTH Mr. Biden AND Kamala Harris support my legal right to permanently exclude from any portion of the interior of my current solo-occupancy (myself, only) always-fully-locked rental-efficiency-apartment unit in northeast Austin any and all persons --- anyone other than myself, John Kevin McMillan of the northeast Austin voting Precinct 139 --- during any and all of my sleeping hours at nighttime.

Thank you in advance for your very reassuring reply note to me on this.

Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, a dependably civil and law-abiding and very honest, longtime celibate (including ever since I moved to the northern section of Austin in August 2001), single-by-choice, permanently-drinking-alcohol-free ever since 1990 and never-previously-addicted, permanently-marijuana-free ever since 1984 and never-previously-addicted, lifelong-illicit-drug-free in regard to any and all illicit drugs other than marijuana, facially-cleanshaven and anti-facial-hair-minded, lifelong-tattoo-less and anti-tattoos-minded, privacy-respectful, clean-talking in my everyday conversations with others, gainfully-employed, white Anglo-Saxon non-Hispanic gentleman of English, Scottish, and German ancestry.
I am also a longstanding criminal-law complainant with the Austin Police Department, including in APD Case 16-1340923 for which APD's Sex Crimes Unit politely accepted infrared motion-sensitive-camera surveillance photo-images crime evidence from me as recently as January 2020, in regard to alleged home-invasion-crimes-and-personal-injury-crimes-and-sex-crimes allegedly victimizing me during my sleeping hours as I lie ALONE on my own bed, asleep and unconscious and probably snoring, inside my locked apartment unit in Austin---state capital city for Texas.
My solo-occupancy (myself, only) efficiency-apartment rental-home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418, Bldg. 17, Austin, TX 78753.


My home phone: (512) 342-2295. 
My cell phone: (512) 993-7305.
My e-mail address: mcmillanj@att.net


John Kevin McMillan


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: Joe Biden <info@joebiden.com>; Austin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay <troy.gay@austintexas.gov>; Fbinaa Info <info@fbinaa.org>; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] <sally.hernandez@traviscountytx.gov>; Mike Henderson <mike.henderson@traviscountytx.gov>; Margaret Moore <margaret.moore@traviscountytx.gov>; Austin Mayor Steve Adler <steve.adler@austintexas.gov>; District 4 <district4@austintexas.gov>; Rep. Sheryl Cole 2019 CentralTX <sheryl.cole@house.texas.gov>; Travis County Commissioner Jeffrey Travillion 2017 <jeffrey.travillion@traviscountytx.gov>; CountyJudgeSam Biscoe <sam.biscoe@traviscountytx.gov>; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator <publicrecords@governor.state.tx.us>; Texas Lt. Gov Dan Patrick <dan.patrick@ltgov.texas.gov>; Dennis Bonnen <dennis.bonnen@speaker.texas.gov>; U.S. Rep. Lloyd Doggett 2015 <lloyd.doggett@mail.house.gov>; central_texas@cruz.senate.gov <central_texas@cruz.senate.gov>; Office Dallas (Cornyn) <dallas_office@cornyn.senate.gov>; United States Senate <webmaster@cornyn.senate.gov>; media@mjfortexas.com <media@mjfortexas.com>; Democratic National Committee <webmaster@democrats.org>; Texas Democratic Party <yellowdog@txdemocrats.org>; Traviscountydemocrats Info <info@traviscountydemocrats.org>; City of Austin City Attorney Anne Morgan <anne.morgan@austintexas.gov>; david.escamilla@traviscountytx.gov <david.escamilla@traviscountytx.gov>; Austin City Council Member Delia Garza 2015 <delia.garza@austintexas.gov>; lawrence.davis@austintexas.gov <lawrence.davis@austintexas.gov>; travis.vonholt@austintexas.gov <travis.vonholt@austintexas.gov>; Office for Victims of Crime U.S. DOJ <itverp@usdoj.gov>; FAIRHOUSING CRT (CRT) <fairhousing@usdoj.gov>; U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office) <tx_webmanager@hud.gov>; U.S. Dept of Commerce Civil Rights Div Officials <webmaster@doc.gov>; david.maxwell@texasattorneygeneral.gov <david.maxwell@texasattorneygeneral.gov>; charles.wood@texasattorneygeneral.gov <charles.wood@texasattorneygeneral.gov>; Texas Legal <members@texaslegal.org>; ACLU <info@aclutx.org>; Federal Trade Commission D.C. <webmaster@ftc.gov>; FederalCommunicationsCommission <fccinfo@fcc.gov>; CentersforDiseaseControlU.S.Govt. <cdcinfo@cdc.gov>; U.S. Department of Homeland Security <private.sector@dhs.gov>; U.S. Department of Education Texas Civil Rights Office Dallas <ocr.dallas@ed.gov>; Travis County Commissioner Brigid Shea <brigid.shea@traviscountytx.gov>; APD Interim Police Chief Brian Manley <brian.manley@austintexas.gov>; Rey Arellano <rey.arellano@austintexas.gov>; Spencer Cronk <spencer.cronk@austintexas.gov>; Juan Acosta <manager@pebblecreekapartments.net>; Cecil Domel <cecil@belcoequities.com>; Darla Dixon <darla.dixon@tcole.texas.gov>; leasing@pebblecreekapartments.net <leasing@pebblecreekapartments.net>; ogc.webmaster@dps.texas.gov <ogc.webmaster@dps.texas.gov>
Sent: Saturday, October 3, 2020, 07:33:18 AM CDT
Subject: 10-3-20 urgent question for Candidate Joe Biden

October 3, 2020

Dear Democratic Party Presidential Candidate Joe Biden,

Do you and your Vice Presidential running mate Kamala Harris both support my own legal right to myself permanently exclude from any portion of the interior of my current solo-occupancy (myself, only) always-fully-locked rental-efficiency-apartment unit in northeast Austin any and all persons during my sleeping hours at nighttime?

I am the ONLY cited tenant and ONLY cited occupant on the current signed one-year lease for my current second-floor apartment unit in Building 17 at Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, in northeast Austin. 

Thank you in advance for your helpful reply letter to me on this.
Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, a single-by-choice, longtime-celibate (including ever since the day I moved to the northern section of Austin in August 2001), permanently drinking-alcohol-free (ever since 1990) and never-previously-addicted, lifelong illicit-drug-free in regard to any and all illicit drugs other than tobacco, lifelong tobacco-free and anti-tobacco-minded, anti-sadomasochistic, lifelong-tattoo-less and anti-tattoos-minded, permanently jewelry-less, facially-cleanshaven, platonicly polite, consistently clean-talking (no profanity by me in my everyday conversations with others), privacy-minded, anti-thought-control-projects-minded, anti-rape-minded longstanding criminal-law complainant with the Austin Police Department in APD Case 16-1340923 and numerous other crime cases. I am referring to crime cases in which I am the cited victim of alleged home-invasion-crimes and alleged personal-injury-crimes and alleged sex-crimes allegedly perpetrated against me during my sleeping hours as I lie (or lay) alone, asleep and unconscious and probably snoring, on my own bed inside my locked apartment unit in Austin, Texas---the state capital city for Texas.



John Kevin McMillan


-- 
Engage, Inform, Empower

Saundra Ragona
Pres. NETCO DEMS
512-402-4733
Democrats stand for Healthy Families, Equal Opportunity, and Responsible Government.
"It's hard to hate up close..." Michele Obama
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.