Wednesday, October 21, 2020

AUSTIN (TX) POLICE DEPARTMENT DISTRICT 2 (ADAM SECTOR) OR NORTHEAST AUSTIN STATION COMMANDER LEE ROGERS TODAY RECEIVES A WRITTEN REQUEST FROM ME FOR REFERRAL TO THE APD SEX CRIMES UNIT FOR AUTHORIZATION OF A NEW FORENSIC RAPE-EVIDENCE EXAM ON ME----A NEW EXAM THAT WILL BE MY FIRST-EVER DNA-RAPE-EVIDENCE EXAM ON ME SINCE 2011

 

I am very hopeful that with help from this online letter I wrote and submitted at roughly 2:30 p.m. (below) today at the official City of Austin (TX) website, I can finally get some progress on the alleged continuous-and-continuing-daily-and-year-round-sex-crimes-and-personal-injury-crimes case in which I am the cited longtime-celibate white non-Hispanic adult male victim.

The following is the online letter that I wrote and sent at the official City of Austin website to Austin Police Department Commander Lee Rogers of the Austin Police Department District 2 (Adam Sector) Northeast Station, 12425 Lamplight Village Avenue.
Your Name: John Kevin McMillan
Your e-mail address: mcmillanj@att.net
Subject: need name of my NE District Liaison Officer
Message: Commander Rogers, Please provide me with the name of the APD Officer at your office who serves as my liaison officer.
My legal name is John Kevin McMillan. My date of birth: April 27, 1957.
I need to ask my Northeast District representative if he or she would please contact the APD Sex Crimes Unit for me and find out whether that unit is now willing to accept new crime evidence from me about my being a sex-crimes victim on a daily and year-round basis during my sleeping hours inside my fully-locked solo-occupancy efficiency apartment unit at Pebble Creek Apartments.
I always sleep alone on my own bed, and I snore when I sleep.
I also need to find out whether the APD Sex Crimes Unit is now willing to consider authorizing what will be my first-ever APD-authorized DNA-traces rape-evidence forensic medical exam on me since 2011, with the clear advance understanding that APD will please have any and all DNA traces from that new rape kit from me retroactively processed for the full 190 days.
ANY DNA trace to any person other than me is virtual proof in a court of law that I myself was physically abused or sexually assaulted by that person while I myself was held unconscious.
I live alone in an efficiency unit in your district, and I am a longtime-celibate single adult white non-Hispanic gentleman.
I lead a permanently marijuana-free and illicit-drug-free, permanently-drinking-alcohol-free, and lifelong-tobacco free lifestyle, and I do not have any criminal-conviction record. I take pride in being platonicly polite and law-abiding and very honest.
Here is your (confirmation) message:
E-mail successfully sent!
Thank you for your input. We will respond to your comment, question, or suggestion as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.