Tuesday, August 1, 2017

ANONYMOUS CRAIGSLIST 'AUSTIN RANTS AND RAVES' SECTION RESPONDENT ADVISES ME IN WRITING TO 'GET YOUR OWN F--KING (OBSCENITY) HOUSE!'



G W  c8d74e3604b83bc7bef3ce42ac270db1@reply.craigslist.org>


Today (Tuesday, August 1, 2017) at 6:27 PM


Good for you....get your own fucking house!

___________________________________________
(The above August 1 reply letter to me, received that evening in my AT&T e-mail service inbox, was in response to the following Craigslist Austin Rants and Raves personals-section posting that I myself, John Kevin McMillan of northwest Austin, had written and then posted at 3:48 a.m. Monday, July 31, 2017:)

IS THERE ANYONE IN TOWN WHO WANTS DRUG-FREE/TOBACCO-FREE NEW ROOMMATE? (Austin) 

I am also permanently drinking-alcohol-free; and with your kind permission, I will move into your home or apartment in Austin as your next roommate or housemate or tenant, effective October 1, 2017, or possibly even sooner.

I am a gainfully employed single adult gentleman, and I work six days per week.

THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.