Saturday, August 5, 2017

MY VERY CHALLENGING QUEST IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, FOR AN ILLICIT-DRUG-FREE, PERMANENTLY TOBACCO-FREE, AND PERMANENTLY-ALCOHOL-FREE OR ONLY-LIGHT-DRINKING, LAW-ABIDING AND HONEST, GAINFULLY EMPLOYED, FACIALLY CLEANSHAVEN AND POLITE, NEW ROOMMATE, AGE 18 OR OLDER, TO SHARE WITH ME A MODERN AND LARGE ONE-BEDROOM, ONE-BATHROOM APARTMENT UNIT I HAVE FOUND (AN APT. WITH A LIVING ROOM THAT CAN BE PARTITIONED SUCCESSFULLY FOR A PRIVATE SECOND BEDROOM) THAT IS CONVENIENTLY SITUATED IN THE BEAUTIFUL ARBORETUM SECTION OF NORTHWEST AUSTIN



If anyone has any suggestions or ideas or recommendations on how I could identify a prospective new roommate for myself who fits the above description, PLEASE give me a phone call at my home phone number of (512) 342-2295 or write to me at my e-mail address of "mcmillanj@att.net".

I have tried posting roommate-wanted announcements on Craigslist in recent weeks, but with no success so far.


I am seeking a true gentleman or true lady age 18 or older who is NOT "420-friendly", and who IS people-friendly in a philanthropic, cheerful, wholesome sense of the word "friendly".


Among the advantages I offer to a prospective new roommate, age 18 or older, who is either male or female:

--I am very quiet and studious, and I have a Master's Degree from a highly-regarded public university in the Midwest.

--I have very good credibility for flexibility and politeness and a very respectful style toward a roommate, male or female, who is younger than myself in age.

--I will be very consistent about washing my own dishes in the kitchen sink immediately after I used them in the kitchen area.

--I will strive to address any maintenance-related issue that might ever arise, such as my sending a polite e-mail request for assistance to the first-rate management team at our apartment complex.

--I am a native of Lincoln, Nebraska, and I was taught during my childhood in Westlake Hills, Texas, that the young men from Nebraska are world-famous for being honest. Father even helped me during my early childhood to memorize the lyrics of the University of Nebraska varsity men's football team's fight song, which declared that the "boys" at Nebraska are the "squarest" (most honest and straightforward and honorable) in the entire nation. I of course was very influenced by those words of wisdom that Father generously offered me during my elementary-school years or possibly before then.

---I will always keep my hands to myself. My new roommate can count on my being one roommate who never physically touches them at any time, with the sole possible exception of a possible handshake upon meeting them for the first time ever at a neutral site for an exploratory interview ---- a one-to-one interview focused on whether we might be platonicly-compatible as prospective roommates for each other in a good-sized one-bedroom, one-bathroom modern full-amenities apartment with a decent-sized living room.

--I have one of the highest platonic-relationships aptitudes of any adult single gentleman in Austin these days. For instance, I have been completely celibate, with ZERO sexual contact and ZERO intimate physical contact between myself and any other human being, throughout any and all of my own conscious or waking hours ever since and including the day in August 2001 when I moved to northwest Austin --- which I did that month with very kind help from a friendly UT-Austin-affiliated Jewish fraternity situated near my ViewPoint Apartments complex along Leon Street near the UT-Austin campus.

---I will NEVER knowingly or deliberately expose my own body to my new roommate. The only occasions in which my new roommate would ever see my legs, for instance, would be on the occasions when I wear hiking shorts during my leisuretime, when I am leaving the apartment in proper attire to go play racaquetball or tennis, or when I am occasionally wearing a bathrobe in the common-space areas of our 1-1 apartment unit. 

When I wear the bathrobe in the common-space area, I will ALWAYS have  underwear on underneath my bathrobe. Under no circumstance will my new roommate ever at any time see my naked chest or naked abdomen, since I myself will keep those parts of my body covered at all times when I am in the common-space areas of our 1-1 apartment unit.

---I will NEVER directly verbalize the "f" word or any other obscene or profane word in any of my own conversations with my new roommate.

--Although I myself am lawfully non-Christian, I am religiously independent, implicitly-deistic, and non-proselytizing.
I myself have a strong Christian heritage through my ancestors, who include the Rev. William Brewster, head chaplain on the Mayflower and a leading adviser to Governor William Bradford of the Plymouth Colony in what is now the U.S. state (Commonwealth) of Massachusetts.

I am very respectful toward the Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Religion and Freedom of Association and Freedom of Assembly legal and Constitutional rights of persons whose religious beliefs differ from (or, for that matter, are similar to) my own. The only exception to that support from myself refers to flagrantly illegal conduct or violent conduct, continuous anonymous communications violating the privacy rights of anyone being subjected to those communications against his wishes, so-called "deprogamming" activities involving the kidnapping or hostage-taking of an individual against his or her wishes, any conduct by a person or group of persons of any particular religious group that is deliberately medically injurious to the medical health of myself or any other individual, or any conduct by a person or group of persons of any particular cited religious (or anti-religious) group or affiliation that involves refusal by that person or group of persons to acknowledge my own (or others') Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, Freedom of Assembly, and Freedom of Association legal and Constitutional rights.

---I am dependably civil and law-abiding and tactfully honest and I do not have any criminal-conviction record.
I also excel at complete lack of criminal intent toward anyone and everyone, regardless of the individual. I might add that in my own crime-deterrence-minded lifestyle, I of course greatly admire Batman and Superman and their Hollywood movies. However, I myself strongly oppose vigilanteism and do not practice it.


---I strongly support crime-deterrence and law-enforcement: I am a former full-time employee in Austin of the Texas Department of Public Safety, the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles, and the Texas Department of Criminal Justice state agencies, respectively.

---I am factually-minded, which will enhance my ability to be very reasonable in my communications with my new roommate. I am a former full-time newspaper reporter.

--I enjoy fine cooking and healthy foods and hospitality so much that I currently work in first-rate corporate-owned restaurants in Austin, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.