Tuesday, August 1, 2017

THE MORAL OBLIGATION I HAVE IDENTIFIED TODAY, AFTER SOME ADMITTEDLY-BELATED REFLECTION ON THE SUBJECT, TO MYSELF LEARN MORE ABOUT, AND STRIVE TO LAWFULLY BEFRIEND, EACH OF THE 10 NATIONS OF THE WORLD THAT HAVE EXPRESSED THE GREATEST INTEREST IN BLOGS I HAVE WRITTEN AND POSTED EVER SINCE MY BLOG-WRITING PASTIME BEGAN FOR ME NINE YEARS AGO (ON DECEMBER 21, 2008, IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA)


The following, below, are those 10 much-appreciated nations of the world, including the top-ranked United States of America.


Russians rank number two in the world in their level of interest in my Blogs over the course of the nine-year period ever since I began writing Blogs in Austin, Texas, USA.

This is surprising partly because I have never written to the Russian Government, any citizen of Russia, or to any Russian organization or business on any occasion in my entire life. Also, I don't recall having ever spoken with a citizen of Russia on any occasion in 26 years. In addition, the only roommate of mine who ever told me that he spoke Russian, Denis Eremin, a postdoctoral student in the Physics Department at the University of Texas at Austin, stated to me in person in 1999 that he was from Siberia (not Russia).  Denis Eremin had responded to a politely worded roommate-wanted ad of mine in 1999 that I had placed in "The Daily Texan" student newspaper affiliated with Texas Student Publications on the campus of the University of Texas at Austin.

Russians and Americans have jointly accounted for a combined total of approximately 81 percent of all pageviews of the Google Blogs that I have written and posted in the last nine years.

In that same nine-year time period, four total nations of the world have accounted for more than 90 percent of all pageviews of my Google Blogs. Those four nations are the USA, Russia, Germany, and France.

Of the 10 top-ranking nations, only the USA and the United Kingdom are predominantly English-speaking countries.

Also, the United States is the only nation from the Americas (North America, Central America, and South America) that ranks among the top 10.  It is particularly disappointing to me that neither of the USA's two bordering countries, Canada and Mexico, have expressed a significant amount of interest in my blogs. 

Mexico is the only foreign nation in the entire world that I myself have ever actually visited. I have been close to the border with Canada, during a 1980 two-person road trip of mine with New Ulm (Minnesota) public school district instructor Jim Hutfilz (himself a former resident of the Detroit area of Michigan who praised the news media in Detroit as first-rate, he said) that included the North Shore area of Lake Superior north of Duluth in northeastern Minnesota without Jim and I actually ever crossing the border into Canada.

Britons rank below five other nations in their level of interest in my blogs over the course of the nine-year period ever since I began Blog-writing.

This number-six ranking by the United Kingdom is very surprising: England and Scotland account for a full three-fourths of my own ancestral heritage.


Russian readers of my Google Blog have pursued more than twice the total number of pageviews of my Blog as the third-ranking nation, Germany. 

Germany is also a nation of ancestral heritage for me through the Siegling clan in my Mother's side of my family tree, with Germany accounting for one-fourth of my own ancestral heritage.

Germany is currently more than 500 total pageviews ahead of number-four-ranked France, according to Google-compiled cumulative online statistics from the most recent nine-year period that I reviewed tonight.


Accompanying each of the 10 cited nations, below, is a Google-compiled statistic on how many total pageviews of my Blog there have been in each of those nations of the world during the approximately nine-year period ever since I began blog-writing in Austin, Texas, USA. 

My very first blog that I wrote was posted by me on December 21, 2008, and was entitled "Questions to ask upon Meeting a new acquaintance".

THE 10 NATIONS OF THE WORLD I WISH TO SALUTE TODAY FOR THEIR KIND INTEREST IN MY BLOG-WRITING EFFORTS, WITH THOSE NATIONS BEING CITED IN ORDER BASED ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF PAGEVIEWS OF MY BLOGS THAT APPARENTLY ORIGINATED IN EACH OF THE CITED NATIONS:

Number One: USA---60,457.

Number Two: Russia---11,960.

Number Three: Germany---4,576.

Number Four: France---4,051. 

Number Five: Ukraine---3,660. 

Number Six: United Kingdom---1,438.

Number Seven: Poland---1,104.

Number Eight: Portugal---943.

Number Nine: Romania---803.

Number 10: China---683.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.