Wednesday, August 2, 2017

'PROGRESSIVE PROHIBITIONIST RELIGION' IDEA: IF YOU ARE A BLOG-WRITER, PLEASE OBTAIN & REVIEW & REFLECT ON THE IMPLICATIONS OF ONLINE STATISTICS CITING EACH OF THE TOP 10 NATIONS OF THE WORLD FOR FREQUENCY OF READERSHIP ON BLOGS THAT YOU YOURSELF WRITE AND THEN POST ONLINE


The results of your personal review of your list of top 10 nations for readership of your Blogs could be very useful to you.


That review could serve as a reminder to you to consider pursuing a social-studies education project about each of those nations, at least eight or nine of which will probably be foreign nations where you do not hold any citizenship.

That top-10 review by yourself might also suggest to you ideas for countries you might want to consider traveling to during a vacation.


Your top-10 nations review might also suggest career-related opportunities for you, including freelance-writing opportunities, that could possibly help you to boost your annual income.

It makes very good sense to appreciate the nations of the world that also appreciate you the most----through the tangible, statistically-verified interest they have shown in your own Blog-writing pursuits.

In my own Blog-writing, I have found that five of the ten nations showing the greatest interest in my Blog-writing have traditionally been described as communist countries in prior recent decades. It is possible that my conservative left-wing political ideology, even though I myself am not a communist, particularly appeals to residents of the traditionally-communist nations of Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Poland, and China.


It is also possible that my non-Christian and factually-minded, factually-based, implicitly-deistic and prayer-less, non-atheistic and non-agnostic, Progressive Prohibitionist Religion, a non-proselytizing religion I write about in my Blogs on a frequent basis, has sparked interest from each of those five respective traditionally communist nations.

In my own Blog-writing pursuits ever since 2008, I have yet to earn enough income from Google, $100 being the minimal amount needed, that would qualify me for my first-ever financial check from my first-rate website provider, Google.  In any event, I find it very rewarding to sense that readers in my top-10 countries are enjoying my Blogs.

My own top-10 countries for Blog readership, ranked in descending order based on total pageviews in each of those nations over the nine-year period ever since I began writing blogs, are: USA, Russia, Germany, France, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Poland, Portugal, Romania, and China, respectively.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.