Friday, April 9, 2021

MY OWN COMMENDABLE RECORD AS A NON-STALKER

 I take great pride in the fact that there are zero persons who have contacted me or stated to me at any time in 2021 that they believe I have stalked themselves or am stalking themselves, or that they believe I am "spying" on themselves, or they believe I have failed to acknowledge their own rejection of myself.

I look forward to finding one very first-rate and very assertive attorney who will help me to terminate any point of intersection between myself and the persons I've myself rejected who have allegedly expressed repeated defiance of those rejections. 

It will be good to know which cities or counties of Texas, which media companies operating in Texas, which other business entities operating in Texas, which religious groups operating in Texas, which political groups operating in Texas, which individuals, which "anonymous" communications entities, which cities or counties of other U.S. states, and possibly which foreign nations incur automatic and irrevocable removal from any point of intersection with myself based on this very basic assertion of my human and legal right of NON-association with persons I myself have rejected.

I hope that the rumors I hear in Austin are incorrect. But if any of those rumors are accurate, I will find one very assertive private attorney who will help me to lawfully terminate any point of intersection between myself and each such business entity or other entity, and each such individual or group of individuals.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.