Thursday, April 8, 2021

MY FOLLOW-UP LETTER TONIGHT ON MY URGENT PLEA FOR LAW-ENFORCEMENT ASSISTANCE THAT I WROTE AND SENT YESTERDAY TO THE TEXAS FUSION CENTER UPON DIRECT REFERRAL FROM A HELPFUL FEMALE STAFF MEMBER AT THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY STATE AGENCY HEADQUARTERS COMPOUND IN NORTH AUSTIN

 

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: carol.johnson@austintexas.gov <carol.johnson@austintexas.gov>; Austin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay <troy.gay@austintexas.gov>; Fbinaa Info <info@fbinaa.org>; txfc@dps.texas.gov <txfc@dps.texas.gov>; henry.kellison@traviscountytx.gov <henry.kellison@traviscountytx.gov>; jose.garza@traviscountytx.gov <jose.garza@traviscountytx.gov>; Texas Rangers (2015) <rangers@dps.texas.gov>; ogc.webmaster@dps.texas.gov <ogc.webmaster@dps.texas.gov>; tracy.martinez@dps.texas.gov <tracy.martinez@dps.texas.gov>; david.maxwell@texasattorneygeneral.gov <david.maxwell@texasattorneygeneral.gov>; icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov <icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov>; Hays County (TX) Sheriff's Office CID Unit (2016) <jeri@co.hays.tx.us>; dee.hobbs@wilco.org <dee.hobbs@wilco.org>; Mike Gleason <mike.gleason@wilco.org>; Lakeway (TX) Police Chief Todd Radford (2016) <toddradford@lakeway-tx.gov>; Bee Cave (TX) Police Dept. (2016) <police@beecavetexas.gov>; Jason Brady <jbrady@rollingwoodtx.gov>; kristy.astran@austintexas.gov <kristy.astran@austintexas.gov>; travis.vonholt@austintexas.gov <travis.vonholt@austintexas.gov>; blair.brozynski@austintexas.gov <blair.brozynski@austintexas.gov>; APD Officer James Turner <james.turner@austintexas.gov>; mark.bozyk@austintexas.gov <mark.bozyk@austintexas.gov>; jmclaughlin@texaspolicechiefs.org <jmclaughlin@texaspolicechiefs.org>; tammymartin@texaspolicechiefs.org <tammymartin@texaspolicechiefs.org>; Texaspoliceassociation Info <info@texaspoliceassociation.com>; Majorcitieschiefs Info <info@majorcitieschiefs.com>; patricia@majorcitieschiefs.com <patricia@majorcitieschiefs.com>; Sociology Prof. Jim Nolan (West Va. University) <jim.nolan@mail.wvu.edu>; UT-Austin Center for Criminology 2021 <wkelly@austin.utexas.edu>; Texas Association of College/Univ Police Administrators 2020 <tacupaorganization@gmail.com>; info@cleat.org <info@cleat.org>; Chp Ca Webmaster <webmaster@chp.ca.gov>; dkimberly@kleinisd.net <dkimberly@kleinisd.net>; Isaac.avera@jisd.org <isaac.avera@jisd.org>; treasurer@texasisdchiefs.com <treasurer@texasisdchiefs.com>; secretary@hitx.org <secretary@hitx.org>; troy@johnsoncountytx.org <troy@johnsoncountytx.org>; dgilmore@sspd.us <dgilmore@sspd.us>; TACUPAorganization@gmail.com <tacupaorganization@gmail.com>; admin@assisttexas.org <admin@assisttexas.org>; ACC Criminal Justice Dept. Chair Gerald Hildebrand <gwhil@austincc.edu>; bpp-pio@tdcj.texas.gov <bpp-pio@tdcj.texas.gov>; St. Petersburg (FL) Police Dept. (2016) <robert.page@stpete.org>; Florida Sexual Crimes Investigators Assoc Pres. Minton (2016) <mintonc@pbso.org>; California Sexual Assault Investigators Assn Pres. (2016) <kbeler@csaia.org>; U.S. Marshals Service Justice Dept. <us.marshals@doj.gov>; bpp-victim.liaison@tdcj.texas.gov <bpp-victim.liaison@tdcj.texas.gov>; support@iafci.org <support@iafci.org>; Los Angeles County (CA) District Attorney <webmail@da.lacounty.gov>; Bexar Webmaster <webmaster@bexar.org>; Wharton County (TX) Attorney's Office <attorney@co.wharton.tx.us>; Hays County Attorney Mark Kennedy <mark.kennedy@co.hays.tx.us>; Hennepin County (MN) Attorney <citizeninfo@hennepin.us>; chiefsoffice@newtonma.gov <chiefsoffice@newtonma.gov>; Attorney General of Maryland <oag@oag.state.md.us>; Vermont Attorney General (2016) <ago.info@vermont.gov>; gina@austinpolice.com <gina@austinpolice.com>; Center for Ethics and Public Integrity (NAAG 2016) <aely@naag.org>; public.information@texasattorneygeneral.gov <public.information@texasattorneygeneral.gov>; SCOTT ONEILL <scott.oneill@nypd.org>; U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security Webmaster <soc.discovery07@hq.dhs.gov>; info@txsheriffs.org <info@txsheriffs.org>; roger.jefferies@traviscountytx.gov <roger.jefferies@traviscountytx.gov>; michael.shumard@traviscountytx.gov <michael.shumard@traviscountytx.gov>; andy.brown@traviscountytx.gov <andy.brown@traviscountytx.gov>; fleoa@fleoa.org <fleoa@fleoa.org>; william.wells@shsu.edu <william.wells@shsu.edu>; eorrick@shsu.edu <eorrick@shsu.edu>; ejc025@shsu.edu <ejc025@shsu.edu>; jri004@shsu.edu <jri004@shsu.edu>; robert.kepple@tdcaa.com <robert.kepple@tdcaa.com>; css100@txstate.edu <css100@txstate.edu>; mc84@txstate.edu <mc84@txstate.edu>; l_b413@txstate.edu <l_b413@txstate.edu>; ana89@txstate.edu <ana89@txstate.edu>; jj06@txstate.edu <jj06@txstate.edu>; a_j194@txstate.edu <a_j194@txstate.edu>; sej57@txstate.edu <sej57@txstate.edu>; kr13@txstate.edu <kr13@txstate.edu>; ms75@txstate.edu <ms75@txstate.edu>; dv14@txstate.edu <dv14@txstate.edu>; a_v609@txstate.edu <a_v609@txstate.edu>; hw1007@txstate.edu <hw1007@txstate.edu>; bw32@txstate.edu <bw32@txstate.edu>; dunnb@southwestern.edu <dunnb@southwestern.edu>; jason.laduque@austintexas.gov <jason.laduque@austintexas.gov>; The White House Attn Pres. Biden <engagement@ostp.eop.gov>; jdecamp@mitre.org <jdecamp@mitre.org>; degraffenriedls@state.gov <degraffenriedls@state.gov>; lalaurence@gmail.com <lalaurence@gmail.com>; bgarrison@metlife.com <bgarrison@metlife.com>; Crime Victims' Institute 2020 SHSU <crimevictims@shsu.edu>; Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ) <itverp@usdoj.gov>; Criminal Justice Journalists Board Member Rashbaum <rashbaum@nytimes.com>; Steven Rich <steven.rich@washpost.com>; scoops@huffpost.com <scoops@huffpost.com>; DMN Austin Bureau Reporter Robert Garrett <rtgarrett@dallasnews.com>; tsteele@dallasnews.com <tsteele@dallasnews.com>; bchasnoff@express-news.com <bchasnoff@express-news.com>; Houston Chronicle Letters to the Editor <viewpoints@chron.com>; art.acevedo@houstonpolice.org <art.acevedo@houstonpolice.org>; jhermann@trinity.edu <jhermann@trinity.edu>; smccown@law.utexas.edu <smccown@law.utexas.edu>; NYT News Tips <nytnews@nytimes.com>; themail@newyorker.com <themail@newyorker.com>; releases@startribune.com <releases@startribune.com>; community@texastribune.org <community@texastribune.org>; Austin Chronicle Editors <mail@austinchronicle.com>; news@texasmonthly.com <news@texasmonthly.com>; U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office) <tx_webmanager@hud.gov>; Texas Observer Editors <editors@texasobserver.org>; policeadmin@arlingtontx.gov <policeadmin@arlingtontx.gov>; State Senator Sarah Eckhardt 2020 <sarah.eckhardt@senate.texas.gov>; Senator Sarah Eckhardt Constituent Assistance <district14.eckhardt@senate.texas.gov>; Senator Sarah Eckhardt Public Policy <andromeda.roberts@senate.texas.gov>; Rep. Sheryl Cole (2019 CentralTX) <sheryl.cole@house.texas.gov>; Nicole D. Collier <nicole.collier@house.texas.gov>; State Senator Joan Huffman <joan.huffman@senate.texas.gov>; CBS News '60 Minutes' Editors and Reporters <60m@cbsnews.com>; Democratic National Committee <webmaster@democrats.org>; p139@traviscountydemocrats.org <p139@traviscountydemocrats.org>; Saundra Ragona <ssragona@gmail.com>; kpwatson@uh.edu <kpwatson@uh.edu>; joan@statetroopers.org <joan@statetroopers.org>; policeweb@templetx.gov <policeweb@templetx.gov>; StateRep.DonnaHoward <donna.howard@house.texas.gov>; ann.howard@traviscountytx.gov <ann.howard@traviscountytx.gov>; Gina Hinojosa <gina.hinojosa@house.texas.gov>; erin.zwiener@house.texas.gov <erin.zwiener@house.texas.gov>; james.talarico@house.texas.gov <james.talarico@house.texas.gov>; patti.smith@traviscountytx.gov <patti.smith@traviscountytx.gov>; austinauditor@austintexas.gov <austinauditor@austintexas.gov>; Austin Mayor Steve Adler <steve.adler@austintexas.gov>; tcmainfomation@tml.org <tcmainfomation@tml.org>; exec@tml.org <exec@tml.org>; paigem@plano.gov <paigem@plano.gov>; news@dailytexanonline.com <news@dailytexanonline.com>; KEYE CBS News Austin 2017 <news@cbsaustin.com>; KXAN TV News Investigations <reportit@kxan.com>; contact.nbcnews@nbcuni.com <contact.nbcnews@nbcuni.com>; release@bloomberg.net <release@bloomberg.net>; communications@taa.org <communications@taa.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 8, 2021, 10:41:27 PM CDT
Subject: Fw: 4-7-21 urgent report to Texas Fusion Center

A respectful FYI to each of you on the following urgent plea for law-enforcement assistance I have written and submitted this week to the Texas Fusion Center upon referral on the telephone on Tuesday, April 6, 2021, from a helpful Texas Department of Public Safety state law-enforcement agency female staff member in Austin who identified herself to me as "Susan".

I would welcome any suggestions or friendly referrals or ideas or written responses on any aspect of this that any of you crime-deterrence-minded gentlemen and ladies or your noble law-enforcement agencies or government agencies or media companies are willing to offer me.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
from John Kevin McMillan, current criminal-law complainant in APD Alleged-Home Invasion-Crimes and Alleged-Sex Crimes Case 21-0830533.
I have resided alone in the same always-bolt-locked efficiency rental-apartment unit at Pebble Creek Apartments in northeast Austin ever since June 21, 2019.



John Kevin McMillan


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: txfc@dps.texas.gov <txfc@dps.texas.gov>; henry.kellison@traviscountytx.gov <henry.kellison@traviscountytx.gov>; jose.garza@traviscountytx.gov <jose.garza@traviscountytx.gov>; tracy.martinez@dps.texas.gov <tracy.martinez@dps.texas.gov>; Fbinaa Info <info@fbinaa.org>; Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ) <itverp@usdoj.gov>; Texas Rangers (2015) <rangers@dps.texas.gov>; david.maxwell@texasattorneygeneral.gov <david.maxwell@texasattorneygeneral.gov>; Austin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay <troy.gay@austintexas.gov>; Mike Henderson <mike.henderson@traviscountytx.gov>; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] <sally.hernandez@traviscountytx.gov>; Humantrafficking <humantrafficking@oag.texas.gov>; TXGov Child Sex Trafficking Team 2020 <cstt@gov.texas.gov>; Crime Victims' Institute2020 Sam Htn State U <crimevictims@shsu.edu>; takebackhope@tlsc.org <takebackhope@tlsc.org>; U.S. Department of Homeland Security <private.sector@dhs.gov>; Austin Homeland Security/Emergency 2021 <hsemcommunications@austintexas.gov>; Rey Arellano <rey.arellano@austintexas.gov>; U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office) <tx_webmanager@hud.gov>; DOJ Sexual Harassment in Housing Initiative (CRT) <sexualharassment.inhousing@usdoj.gov>; FAIRHOUSING CRT (CRT) <fairhousing@usdoj.gov>; Federal Trade Commission D.C. <webmaster@ftc.gov>; FederalCommunicationsCommission <fccinfo@fcc.gov>; U.S. Dept of Commerce Civil Rights Div Officials <webmaster@doc.gov>; U.S. Department of Education Texas Civil Rights Office (Dallas) <ocr.dallas@ed.gov>; DFPS Office Of Consumer Relations <ocr@dfps.state.tx.us>; Rape Abuse and Incest National Network <info@rainn.org>; Taasa Info <info@taasa.org>; CID <cid@cpa.texas.gov>; Austin Regional Crime and Terrorism Intelligence Center <aric@austintexas.gov>; Mike King <michael.king@austintexas.gov>; Lelan Larroque <lelan.larroque@austintexas.gov>; elder.justice@usdoj.gov <elder.justice@usdoj.gov>; Office for Victims of Crime U.S. Justice Dept. <ttac@ovcttac.org>; The White House Attn Pres. Biden <engagement@ostp.eop.gov>; TDCJ Victim Services Division 2021 <victim.svc@tdcj.texas.gov>; Jason Laduque <jason.laduque@austintexas.gov>; christopher.keen@austintexas.gov <christopher.keen@austintexas.gov>; daniel.portnoy@austintexas.gov <daniel.portnoy@austintexas.gov>; Daniel Evans <daniel.evans@traviscountytx.gov>; debbie.reynolds@traviscountytx.gov <debbie.reynolds@traviscountytx.gov>; Jason Smith <jsmith@pflugervilletx.gov>; Sunset Valley Police Dept. Lt. Richard Andreucci <randreucci@sunsetvalley.org>; pdadmin@westlakehills.org <pdadmin@westlakehills.org>; Trustees <trustees@austinisd.org>; Leander Police Chief Minton <gminton@leandertx.gov>; Cedar Park (TX) Police (2016) <police2@cedarparktexas.gov>; internalaffairs@roundrocktexas.gov <internalaffairs@roundrocktexas.gov>; Shawn Dick <shawn.dick@wilco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 07:30:16 PM CDT
Subject: 4-7-21 urgent report to Texas Fusion Center

To: Texas Fusion Center, Texas Department of Public Safety state agency, Austin, Texas.
Office phone: (512) 424-7981
Other phone number: (866) 786-5972

April 7, 2021

Dear Texas Fusion Center Crime Investigators,

I am seeking assistance from your Texas Fusion Center in obtaining for myself as soon as possible what will be the first-ever DNA-traces forensic medical exam on myself in the most recent nine-year period, along with full 190-day retroactive processing of any and all DNA-traceable items obtained from that new forensic rape-evidence exam on myself.

In March 2021, during a visit of mine to St. David's Medical Center in central Austin in which I unsuccessfully requested a forensic DNA-swabs rape-evidence exam on myself, APD Region I Police Officer Mark Bozyk (Badge Number 8504) interviewed me in person inside my room of St. David's Emergency Room. During his meeting with me inside the St. David's ER, Officer Bozyk provided me with the official identification number for a new APD Sex Crimes Case that was generated that day: APD Case 21-0830533.

I have reason to believe, based on motion-sensitive infrared camera documentation I have provided to the Texas DPS and APD, that full 190-day retroactive processing of a new  rape-kit from me in 2021 will reveal that numerous or dozens or hundreds of persons of a variety of ages and racial and ethnic backgrounds---including some possible minors under age 17---allegedly had illegal physical contact or illegal sexual contact with me during my sleeping hours inside my locked apartment unit as I slept alone on my own bed. 

Ever since I moved into my current unit at Pebble Creek Apartments on June 21, 2019, I have NEVER permitted any person but on-duty APD officers or on-duty EMS staff members (on one total occasion in the latter case that occurred several months ago, after I called 911 to complain about repeatedly vomiting) to enter my current apartment unit at nighttime.

The Texas Department of Family and Protective Services state agency----including DFPS (APS) In-Home Investigator Diana McGeehan through  an in-person visit she made on November 14, 2019, to my current rental-housing unit for DFPS Case Number 7292-2668---has interviewed me on at least three occasions since late 2019 in regard to the alleged continuous-and-continuing daily-and-year-round personal-injury-crimes victimizing me on a daily-and-year-round basis during my sleeping hours inside my current bolt-locked apartment unit.

I allege that any such illegal physical contact with me during my sleeping hours by alleged home-invasion-crimes perpetrators and alleged illegal trespassers comprises a truly heinous form of "human trafficking inflicted on a victim (myself) while that victim (myself) is held unconscious" to which I myself have been subjected against my wishes as a resident of Austin, Texas.

I would like to thank Texas DPS staff member Susan for having helpfully and politely referred me to your Fusion Center yesterday (Tuesday, April 6, 2021) at about 2:37 p.m. Susan offered me that potentially-life-saving referral during a cell phone call I made on my personal cell phone to the DPS headquarters as I sat on a bench in front of Building A at your headquarters compound in north Austin.

I am a former full-time employee of the Texas Department of Public Safety. I am dependably civil and law-abiding, and I do not have any criminal-conviction record. 

I lead a permanently drinking-alcohol-free (ever since 1990), permanently marijuana-free (ever since 1984), lifelong-illicit-drug-free in regard to any and all illicit drugs other than marijuana, lifelong-tobacco-free, lifelong-tattoo-less, facially-cleanshaven (no beard, no goatee, no mustache), consistently clean-talking (no profanity by me in my everyday conversations with others), platonicly polite, vigilant and pro-law-enforcement lifestyle in Austin. I have resided in Austin, Texas, on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since mid-March 1997.

I have been victimized in Austin over a multi-decade period by alleged continuous-and-continuing daily-and-year-round alleged home-invasion-crimes, alleged trespassing crimes, alleged assault-by-physical-contact crimes, alleged anal-rape-crimes and alleged illegal anal-vibrator-infliction crimes (I do not own or use any vibrator of any type) inflicted on me during my sleeping hours (I always sleep alone; I have lived alone on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since  the day I moved into my current efficiency rental-unit on June 21, 2019; and I myself have been completely celibate, with ZERO sexual contact or intimate physical contact between myself and any other person, throughout any and all of my conscious or waking hours ever since and including the day I moved to north Austin in August 2001), alleged sleep-harassment-crimes, alleged sleep-ruination crimes, allegedly illegal oral-hydration crimes during my sleeping hours, allegedly illegal nasal-inhalant-infliction crimes inflicted on me against my wishes during my sleeping hours, and allegedly illegal personal-injury-crimes inflicted on me during my sleeping hours at nighttime inside my locked apartment unit.

During the period ever since January 2006, I have undergone a total of 10 doctor-ordered medical surgeries on myself inside a variety of hospitals (St. David's North Austin Medical Center, Seton Medical Center in central Austin, Heart Hospital of Austin in central Austin, and Seton Northwest Medical Center in northwest Austin) here in Austin that were each for either life-threatening or potentially life-threatening medical injuries or medical symptoms that I had sustained. 

The most recent forensic medical exam on me that the Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit was willing to pre-authorize for me occurred on April 28, 2011. I am very grateful to APD Sex Crimes Unit Detective Daniel Portnoy for having politely interviewed me in person that morning, and for having helped me obtain that rape-evidence exam on myself.

However, the Austin Police Department has apparently chosen against ever at any time classifying as "continuous crimes" the alleged home-invasion-related crimes and alleged sex crimes and alleged-personal-injury-crimes victimizing me during my sleeping hours on a daily and year-round basis as I lay alone or lie alone on my own bed inside my bolt-locked apartment unit. 

The Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit  ever since 2012 has repeatedly on 15 or more separate occasions over a multi-year period declined to authorize a forensic DNA-swabs sexual-assault-evidence medical exam on myself that I had specifically requested from APD. 

APD's Sex Crimes Unit over a multi-year period has also repeatedly declined to authorize a  full maximum possible 190-day retroactive DNA-traces processing of any and all DNA-traceable items from the two total rape-evidence kits from me, both of them from 2011, that that APD Unit already has in its possession. Those rape-evidence kits were for APD Sex Crimes Case Case 11-1180447 (forensic rape-evidence exam date was April 28, 2011) and for APD Sex Crimes Case 11-3550615 (forensic rape exam was performed on me by a female forensic nurse in the early morning hours of Dec. 22, 2011).

The same APD in 2019 or 2020 responded to a public-information request of mine by stating to me in writing that APD had identified several infrared motion-sensitive-camera photo images of persons in my current bedroom of my current apartment unit during my sleeping hours that did not appear to be of me, APD agreed through the official APD reply to a public-information request of mine.

I have politely informed the Austin Police Department that I regard the alleged home-invasion crimes victimizing me during my sleeping hours as "hate crimes" perpetrated by a variety of persons who dislike my one-member (myself, only) and anti-alcohol as well as anti-tobacco non-Christian religion, the Progressive Prohibitionist Religion, that has very, very stringent membership eligibility requirements. I have given speeches about my new religion that appeared on local community-access television, and I received at least one recorded phone message I can currently recall from a man who indicated that he disliked my new religion.

I also suspect that alleged hate-crimes against me during my sleeping hours have been perpetrated by non-Anglo persons who exhibit a contempt or hatred toward my own self-identify and identity as a white Anglo-Saxon gentleman of English, Scottish, and German ancestry. I very emphatically DO NOT agree to participate in or be subjected to any form of inter-racial sex, nor do I agree to participate or be subjected to any form of "inter-racial' dating, I have politely informed APD in writing. 

I would welcome any interviews of myself, any lie-detector tests on myself, any crime-scene investigations of my current bedroom or apartment for DNA-traceable items, and any new forensic DNA-traces medical exam on myself that the Texas Department of Public Safety state law-enforcement agency or any other government law-enforcement agency with jurisdiction is willing to authorize for me as soon as possible.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions you would like to pose to me.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
My solo-occupancy efficiency apartment unit ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Bldg. 17, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.


John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.