Wednesday, September 16, 2020

THE POLITE PUBLIC-POLICY-RELATED QUESTION I POSED TODAY TO MY DULY-ELECTED STATE LAWMAKER FOR THE GEOGRAPHICAL DISTRICT WHERE I CURRENTLY RESIDE IN NORTHEAST AUSTIN---STATE REP. SHERYL COLE, A FEMALE AFRICAN-AMERICAN MEMBER OF THE TEXAS HOUSE IN THE LEGISLATURE

 

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: Rep. Sheryl Cole 2019 CentralTX <sheryl.cole@house.texas.gov>; Austin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay <troy.gay@austintexas.gov>; Joe Biden <info@joebiden.com>; State Senator Sarah Eckhardt 2020 <sarah.eckhardt@senate.texas.gov>; alumnimembership@umn.edu <alumnimembership@umn.edu>; Texas Tenants' Union <txtenants@gmail.com>; Texas AFL-CIO Officials <labor@texasaflcio.org>; NWU Rep. Ann from D.C. <annfromdc@aol.com>; Commissioner Jeffrey Travillion 2019 <jeffrey.travillion@traviscountytx.gov>; CountyJudgeSam Biscoe <sam.biscoe@traviscountytx.gov>; District 4 <district4@austintexas.gov>; Austin Mayor Steve Adler <steve.adler@austintexas.gov>; david.maxwell@texasattorneygeneral.gov <david.maxwell@texasattorneygeneral.gov>; kpwatson@uh.edu <kpwatson@uh.edu>; Margaret Moore <margaret.moore@traviscountytx.gov>; Office for Victims of Crime U.S. DOJ <itverp@usdoj.gov>; david.escamilla@traviscountytx.gov <david.escamilla@traviscountytx.gov>; delia.garza@austintexas.gov <delia.garza@austintexas.gov>; City of Austin City Attorney Anne Morgan <anne.morgan@austintexas.gov>; Texas Association Against Sexual Assault Atty Kaiser 2016 <ckaiser@taasa.org>; U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office) <tx_webmanager@hud.gov>; FAIRHOUSING CRT (CRT) <fairhousing@usdoj.gov>; Joyful Heart Foundation for Rape Victims <info@joyfulheartfoundation.org>; Texas Legal <members@texaslegal.org>; ACLU of Texas <info@aclutx.org>; Fbinaa Info <info@fbinaa.org>; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] <sally.hernandez@traviscountytx.gov>; margaret.gomez@traviscountytx.gov <margaret.gomez@traviscountytx.gov>; Travis County Commissioner Brigid Shea <brigid.shea@traviscountytx.gov>; ogc.webmaster@dps.texas.gov <ogc.webmaster@dps.texas.gov>; tracy.martinez@dps.texas.gov <tracy.martinez@dps.texas.gov>; Texas Rangers 2015 <rangers@dps.texas.gov>; Rape Abuse and Incest National Network <info@rainn.org>; TRA General Counsel Kenneth Besserman <kbesserman@tramail.org>; takebackhope@tlsc.org <takebackhope@tlsc.org>; U.S. Department of Homeland Security <private.sector@dhs.gov>; central_texas@cruz.senate.gov <central_texas@cruz.senate.gov>; Office Dallas (Cornyn) <dallas_office@cornyn.senate.gov>; media@mjfortexas.com <media@mjfortexas.com>; U.S. Rep. Lloyd Doggett 2015 <lloyd.doggett@mail.house.gov>; U.S. Representative Michael McCaul <emailmccaul@mail.house.gov>; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator <publicrecords@governor.state.tx.us>; Darla Dixon <darla.dixon@tcole.texas.gov>; Dwayne Bohac <dwayne.bohac@house.texas.gov>; Mike Henderson <mike.henderson@traviscountytx.gov>; State Senator Joan Huffman <joan.huffman@senate.texas.gov>; U.S. Dept of Commerce Civil Rights Div Officials <webmaster@doc.gov>; Texas Democratic Party <yellowdog@txdemocrats.org>; Traviscountydemocrats Info <info@traviscountydemocrats.org>; DemocraticNatlCommittee <webmaster@democrats.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 08:08:05 AM CDT
Subject: Fw: 9-9-20 question for AFL-CIO

September 16, 2020

Dear State Representative Cole,

In your capacity as the duly-elected state lawmaker for my district, do you have any reason to believe or suspect that one or more members of a "labor union" has allegedly or possibly ever at any time allegedly trespassed---such as by somehow entering my always-locked apartment unit without my prior permission----anywhere inside my current always-fully-locked apartment unit in northeast Austin?

I am raising this question after I was shocked to find that the Texas AFL-CIO chose not to send me a reply letter of any type to the following question I posed (below) to that labor group in our state.

I am NOT a member of ANY labor union. Despite this, I continue to get subjected every year to unwanted communications in the form of mailings to me from the United Auto Workers labor union of the AFL-CIO. I have NOT been a member of the National Writers Union affiliated with UAW in many years.

I might add with polite emphasis that I myself do not know of ANY current labor union member anywhere in the United States who would or could potentially ever  qualify for membership in my own "Honor Society" religion, the Progressive Prohibitionist Religion---a tobacco-free, anti-vaping-minded, drinking-alcohol-free, anti-marijuana-minded, anti-medical-marijuana-minded, facially-cleanshaven, clean-speech (no profanity in everyday communications) religion with very stringent membership-eligibility requirements. It is also a non-proselytizing religion that does NOT accept "mass applications", I might point out.

 I am an American citizen, as you know, and I have never resided in any nation other than the United States.

If any member of any labor union has allegedly ever illegally trespassed inside my current always-locked solo-occupancy efficiency apartment unit at any time since 2 p.m. or so on June 21, 2019, I definitely will want to press criminal-law charges against that individual and, if applicable, their sponsoring labor union.

Thank you in advance for your friendly reply note to me on this.

Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, a longstanding criminal-law complainant with Austin Police and a single-by-choice, longtime-celibate-by-choice white Anglo-Saxon gentleman of English, Scottish, and German ancestry who is NOT myself a labor union member.
My home address ever since June 21, 2019: Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.






John Kevin McMillan


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: Texas AFL-CIO Officials <labor@texasaflcio.org>; NWU Benefits Coordinator Akil E. Pinckney <services@nwu.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 01:42:24 PM CDT
Subject: 9-9-20 question for AFL-CIO

Dear Texas AFL-CIO officials,
I am a former dues-paying individual member of the National Writers Union affiliated with the United Auto Workers union.
Would you please verify for me whether I am currently listed as a member of any AFL-CIO labor union?
I am posing this question to you because I continue to receive mailings each year from United Auto Workers labor union that appear to address me as if I were a current UAW member.

Incidentally, I myself strongly support safer working conditions and safe-housing conditions that honorable and privacy-respectful labor unions can help promote for their members.
Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan.
8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.


John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.