Friday, August 3, 2018

FATHER CHRISTIAN HAWLEY AT ST. MATTHEW'S EPISCOPAL CHURCH IN NORTHWEST AUSTIN ON AUGUST 1, 2018, KINDLY PROMISES IN WRITING THAT HE WILL SHARE MY CONTACT INFORMATION WITH ANYONE HE ENCOUNTERS WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN ROOMING WITH ME INSIDE MY CURRENT RENTAL APARTMENT UNIT IN NORTHWEST AUSTIN


 
On Wednesday, August 1, 2018 2:45 PM, Christian Hawley wrote:


Thanks for the email, John.
If I come across anyone interested, I'll give them your information.
Peace and good luck,
Fr Christian

On Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 12:38 PM, John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net> wrote:
Dear Father Hawley and your Also-Distinguished and Honorable Colleagues at St. Matthew's Episcopal Church in northwest Austin,

I am very grateful for the confidence in me as a gainfully employed and law-abiding single adult gentleman that your generous religious congregation has expressed in recent years. 

If any of you happen to hear of anyone age 18 or older who could pass a criminal-background check, and who earns at least $1,172 per month in income (two rental-criteria  requirements cited to me by the management team here at Village Oaks Apartments, a Northland property), please feel encouraged to give any such person my home phone number and e-mail address.

I should add that Northland requires applicants who want to room with me in Apartment 1609 (a 1-1 unit in which I always sleep alone on a bed of my own in a partitioned section of the living room) to pay $200 online to the management team here at "myvillageoaks.com" in connection with their application ($50 rental app fee, $150 administrative fee). Each of the monthly All-Bills-Paid rent-share payments I am seeking from the new roommate will be paid online by that roommate (or two roommates, if they share the big bedroom) directly to the management team. I myself will pay 100 percent on all electricity bills from the City of Austin, all of the approximately $85 per month utilities bill from the management team, 100 percent on the WIFI-access-related bill (through my personal AT&T media services account), and 100 percent on the cable TV bill for the roommate who gets the lockable big bedroom. There is already an AT&T provided connection for cable TV inside that big bedroom.

My home phone: (512) 342-2295 (accepts voice mail, but not texts: it's a landline phone).

I have until August 1, 2018, to find a new roommate, which will also enable me to hold onto my current apartment unit here at Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, in NW Austin. Otherwise, I am in dire risk of going homeless, since I cannot afford to continue paying the entire rental rate (with accompanying bill) for this entire unit. 

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely  and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
Home address: Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 16, Apartment 1609, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

 
John Kevin McMillan



-- 
Christian Hawley
Associate Rector 
St Matthew's Episcopal Church Austin

"The Bible is best read and understood outdoors, 
and the farther outdoors the better." ~ Wendell Berry

For all your planning purposes, Fridays are my Sabbath and I tend to be away from the interwebs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.