Wednesday, August 15, 2018

CITY GOVERNMENT OF AUSTIN PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICE IN DOWNTOWN AUSTIN, TEXAS, ON AUGUST 15, 2018, POLITELY ACCEPTS THE MOST RECENT PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST FROM MYSELF



On Wednesday, August 15, 2018 8:54 PM, John McMillan wrote:

August 15, 2018

Dear Public Information Coordinator for the City Government of Austin Public Information Office, 301 West Second Street, Austin, Texas, USA, 78701, with your office phone number of (512) 974-2220 and your office FAX number of 512-974-2405,

This is a Texas Open Records request in which I am seeking from you a copy of any and all written communications, including e-mail communications, and any and all records of phone conversations generated at any time since 8 a.m. July 16, 2018, between or among or from Austin City Manager's Office Administrator Josephine Salas or any other official or staff member of the Austin City Manager's Office, and Austin Police Department Sergeant Martina St Louis of the APD Sex Crimes Unit or any other official or representative or investigator or administrator for the APD Sex Crimes Unit, and that, in each and every such case, referred at least once in any manner to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin City Council District 10 in northwest Austin.

To assist you in your search for any and all written communications or phone records responsive to this public-information request, I am providing you (below) with the exact text of the e-mail letter I wrote and sent to Austin City Manager's Office Administrator Josephine Salas on July 23, 2018.

My legal name is "John Kevin McMillan". I was born on April 27, 1957, at Bryan Memorial Hospital in Lincoln, Nebraska.

I have resided in Austin proper in this state capital city of Texas on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since mid-March 1997.

I myself am gainfully employed full-time in Austin. I lead a permanently drinking-alcohol-free (ever since the late summer of 1990), permanently marijuana-free (ever since the late fall of 1984), lifelong-illicit-drug-free in regard to any and all illicit drugs other than marijuana, and lifelong-tobacco-free lifestyle. I myself am NOT a "recovering alcoholic", nor am I a "former drug addict".

I myself do not have any criminal-conviction record, as I'm sure the City Government of Austin and Austin Police Department are fully aware.

I am a lifelong single gentleman. I have been completely celibate, with ZERO sexual contact or any intimate physical contact between myself and any other human being (or any animal or beast, for that matter) on any occasion throughout any and all of my own conscious or waking hours, regardless of where I was situated or resided or traveled to, ever since and including the day when I moved to northwest Austin in August 2001.

I am a former full-time employee in Austin of the Texas Department of Public Safety, the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles, and the Texas Department of Criminal Justice state agencies, respectively.

Thank you in advance for your prompt and very thorough and authoritative reply letter providing me with any and all legal documents responsive to this public-information request from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,
10926 Jollyville Road, Apt. 1609, Austin, TX 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

On Monday, July 23, 2018 11:09 PM, John McMillan wrote:

July 23, 2018

Dear Austin City Manager's Office Administrator Josephine Salas in downtown Austin,

Thank you again for having taken the time to talk with me on the telephone for about 10 minutes, beginning at 3:28 p.m. Monday, July 16, 2018, from your office at City Hall in downtown Austin.

I appreciate your kind response to a polite public-policy question from me in that phone conversation, in which you replied that "I'm (Ms. Salas) sure he (Austin City Manager Spencer Cronk) does (support safe housing conditions for all Austin residents, including myself, John Kevin McMillan of northwest Austin), Sir."

You then politely added on your own initiative that "I (Ms. Salas) cannot say anything for him (Austin City Manager Spencer Cronk)."

I especially appreciate your kind repeated statements to me on the telephone during that same approximately 10-minute July 16 phone conversation we had, that "I'm (Josephine Salas) very sorry that this is happening (to you, John Kevin McMillan, a gainfully employed, law-abiding, single adult male resident of Austin City Council District 10)."

You made that comment to me after I responded to a question from you by stating that I myself have experienced what I regard as allegedly unsafe housing conditions in northwest Austin on a continuous daily and year-round basis for several consecutive years, including at present, regardless of the apartment complex where I have resided as a rent-paying tenant at any time during that multi-year period.

I also mentioned to you in our July 16 phone conversation that I have been awakened abruptly inside my bolt-locked apartment unit several times per early-morning period in the middle of my nocturnal dreams.

As I also stated in response to a question from you, my being awakened abruptly several times per early-morning period has been repeatedly and consistently accompanied by an unpleasant nasal-inhalant sensation in my nostrils, often an unpleasant oral-inhalant or oral ingestion sensation in my mouth, and an unpleasant and very mysterious vibrating sensation in my anus, as well as an urgent need for me to go to the bathroom. I myself do not own any vibrator of any type.

I might add at this time that I also consistently experience a wobbliness in my legs and a tingling sensation or numb sensation in my legs when I get out of bed in the middle of my sleeping hours in order to use the bathroom after experiencing a sudden need to urinate just after I was awakened abruptly without anyone else visible to me anywhere inside my bolt-locked apartment unit.

I also want to thank you, Ms. Salas, for directly referring me to the Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit during our July 16 conversation.

You made it reassuringly clear to me that your direct referral for me that day to that APD unit directly authorized me to myself provide that APD unit with updated factual information about the alleged continuous personal-injury-crimes and alleged continuous anal-rape crimes to which I have been subjected against my wishes on a daily and year-round basis inside my bolt-locked apartment unit in Austin.

They are alleged felony crimes to which I am being subjected on a year-round basis during periods when I am lying alone (and I ALWAYS sleep alone), asleep and unconscious and probably also snoring, on my own bed inside my bolt-locked apartment unit. I am currently the ONLY current tenant and only current resident inside this third-floor, top-floor rental apartment located on the southeastern side of Building 16 at Village Oaks Apartments in northwest Austin.

With your kind help in connecting me from your end of the phone line with a 311 phone service dispatcher for the City of Austin, I was then referred by that helpful female dispatcher, Cynthia, to the voice-mail message-taking system at the APD Sex Crimes Unit for my primary 2017 contact person at that APD unit, Sergeant Martina St Louis.

The office phone number for APD Sex Crimes Sergeant St Louis is: (512) 974-5889.

I have not heard back yet from Sergeant St Louis or any of the detectives for that APD unit.

I remain hopeful, though, that APD as soon as possible will be willing to install---with my full advance authorization on that---a secret surveillance camera focused on my bed area inside the partitioned section of the living room where I sleep every night. I want that surveillance camera to provide instantaneous photo documentation to APD's Sex Crimes Unit about any alleged illegal intruder or personal-injury crimes perpetrator situated on or near my bed during my sleeping hours.

That photo documentation will then be invaluable crime evidence for Travis County District Attorney Margaret Moore in pursuing long-awaited criminal prosecutions on my behalf in a court of law here in Austin.

I might add that I welcome any and all forensic DNA tests or non-psychiatric exams on any portion of my own body that APD might ever want to authorize or request or sponsor at any time.

I am very definitely a first-rate and very solid criminal-law complainant. I welcome the opportunity to provide very solid testimony as a complainant and cited crime victim when I make my long-awaited visit to court of law in Austin, Texas, in order to myself testify against one or more cited defendants unbeknownst to me.

Finally, do you have any additional suggestions that you are willing to offer me during this period in which I still have not heard back from the APD Sex Crimes Unit?

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
My current apartment-unit address ever since early September 2017:
Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 16, Apartment 1609, Austin, TX 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net
My Blog: 
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.