Thursday, November 23, 2017

'TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND COMMUNITY AFFAIRS' STATE AGENCY IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, ON NOVEMBER 22, 2017, RECEIVES AN E-MAIL INQUIRY FROM AN APARTMENT TENANT IN NORTHWEST AUSTIN IN REGARD TO WHICH STATE GOVERNMENT OF TEXAS AGENCY HAS ANY LEGAL AUTHORITY OR LEGAL JURISDICTION OVER THE RENTAL APARTMENT UNIT IN WHICH HE HIMSELF RESIDES AS A RENT-PAYING SINGLE ADULT WHITE MALE OFFICIAL TENANT AND OCCUPANT


On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 12:21 AM, John McMillan wrote:

November 22, 2017

Dear Distinguished Representative for the "Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs" (TDHCA) state agency in Austin, Texas,

Would you please verify for me the context, if any, in which your TDHCA state agency has, or might conceivably at some future date have, legal jurisdiction or legal authority or control of some type over the rental apartment unit in northwest Austin where I myself am currently a rent-paying official tenant and single adult white male occupant?

Thank you in advance for your very helpful reply note to me about this matter.

I might add that I have been referred to your state agency on this question (below) by an official of the Texas Real Estate Commission state agency here in Austin.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan.
My new home address ever since September 5, 2017: Village Oaks Apts., 10926 Jollyville Rd., Blg. 16, Apt. 1609, Austin, TX 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.