Tuesday, November 21, 2017

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, ON NOVEMBER 16, 2017, RECEIVES AN E-MAIL PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST FROM MYSELF THAT IS FOCUSED ON APD SEX CRIMES UNIT INVESTIGATOR MARTINA ST.LOUIS


On Thursday, November 16, 2017 10:06 AM, John McMillan wrote:

To: Open Records Coordinator for the Austin Police Department,
715 East 8th Street,
Austin, Texas 78701
Office phone: (512) 974-5017

Dear APD Open Records Coordinator,

This is a public-information request in which I seek to obtain from your municipal law-enforcement agency in Austin, Texas, a copy or computer printout of any and all letters or e-mail letters or computer records or other documents that were generated or written or received or obtained or forwarded or mailed or sent or FAXed by or to Sergeant Martina St.Louis at any time since April 17, 2011, and that, in each such case, refers to myself, John Kevin McMillan of northwest Austin, in any manner or any way.

The cited Sgt. St.Louis informed me on the telephone earlier this year, before I moved into my current Village Oaks unit in Building 16, that if I am able to myself photo-document factual evidence of anyone physically present on or at my bed or my bedside during my sleeping hours, her APD Sex Crimes Unit might be willing to investigate that incident, she helpfully assured me.

My legal name is John Kevin McMillan. I was born on April 27, 1957, at Lincoln, Nebraska. I was Salutatorian of the graduating class of 1975 at Stephen F. Austin High School of Austin Independent School District in Austin, Texas. I am an alumnus of the University of Texas at Austin and the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis.

I have resided in Austin proper on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since mid-March 1997.

I am former full-time employee in Austin of several respective State Government of Texas agencies in Austin, including the Texas Department of Public Safety law-enforcement agency, the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles, and the Texas Department of Criminal Justice.

I am a single-by-choice, longtime-celibate-by-choice, white gentleman of English, Scottish, and German ancestry. I ALWAYS sleep alone on a bed that I myself own that ever sine Sept. 5, 2017, has been situated in the living room of the one-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment unit that I currently share with a non-drinking coworker of mine from one of my three respective restaurant workplaces. My relationship with my one total official roommate is, of course, strictly platonic at all times.

I lead an always-sober, facially-cleanshaven, dependably civil and law-abiding and clean-talking (no profanity by me in my everyday conversations with others), permanently jewelry-less, lifelong-tattoo-less lifestyle in which I am permanently drinking-alcohol-free (ever since the late summer of 1990), permanently marijuana-free (ever since the late fall of 1984) and lifelong-illicit-drug-free in regard to any and all illicit drugs other than marijuana, and lifelong-tobacco-free.

I have resided at Village Oaks Apartments in northwest Austin ever since late September 2015. I have officially resided in Apartment 1609 at this complex ever since September 5, 2017. I live on the third floor of Building 16 at Village Oaks Apartments.

According to the current official lease agreement for my apartment unit that cites myself and one total other official tenant here, the owner of my apartment unit is "Northland Oaks Apartments, LLC".

I hope to hear from you soon in response to this public-information request from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,
10926 Jollyville Road, Apt. 1609, Austin, TX 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.