Wednesday, November 22, 2017

'NOISE FREE AMERICA' NON-PROFIT GROUP OFFICIAL TED RUETER IN MADISON, WISCONSIN, ON JUNE 24, 2008, WRITES AND SENDS E-MAIL REPLY NOTE EXPRESSING CONFIDENCE IN THE 'MORAL RECTITUDE' OF SELF-IDENTIFIED NOISE-POLLUTION VICTIM AND CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS


Noise Free America

06/24/08 at 10:03 AM

Dear Mr. McMillan,

We would welcome your continued membership in Noise Free America.

We fully support your right to a peaceful environment, and support your efforts to secure a peaceful environment in Austin. Texas.

We have received no written or oral communication from any Texas governmental institution regarding you.

Your continued membership is not contingent on any political or religious beliefs.

Noise Free America does not support the use of noise to hound or harrass, under any circumstances.

We have full confidence in your moral rectitude.

Ted Rueter
Noise Free America

_______

Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 15:26:55 -0700

From: mcmillanj@att.net

Subject: 6-22-08 renewal-related question for Mr. Rueter

To: noisefree@hotmail.com; wade1218@yahoo.com

Mr. Ted Rueter, Director, Noise Free America non-profit organization, Madison, Wisconsin.

June 22, 2008

Dear Mr. Rueter,

Before I consider renewing my membership in your organization, I need a written assurance from you that your non-profit group fully supports my own asserted legal right to myself enjoy full and year-round freedom as soon as possible in Austin, Texas, from myself being subjected to noise pollution consisting of anonymous verbal harassment of myself in some context involving electronic technology of some type.

I would like to also find out from you whether your organization has had any communications with any government-owned institution or individual outside of your group in regard to myself in any context. I am making that additional request after recalling today that the Texas Department of Criminal Justice state agency in Huntsville, Texas, did carbon-copy to yourself, Mr. Rueter, a reply E-mail letter relating to a noise-pollution concern of mine that was primarily addressed to myself.

Mr. Rueter, I also need a written assurance from you that your group's support for my own legal right and Constitutional right to myself enjoy full freedom from that type of noise pollution in Austin, Texas, is not contingent on any expected change of any type to own political or religious beliefs or values or impressions or outlooks or conduct as a human being.

As a morally and aesthetically straight gentleman, I lead, for instance, a lawfully heterophiliacal and accompanying pro-masculine-male lifestyle---a lifestyle in which I am much more receptive as a human being toward a significantly higher percentage of all of the masculine and cleanshaven heterosexual men of my city, county, state, nation, and world, than (as contrasted with) all of the homosexual adult male or gay adult male or bisexual adult male or effeminate male adult or facially hairy male adult persons, for instance.

I need to also ask you, Mr. RUEter, if there is ANY circumstance in which you or your Noise Free America colleagues do in fact support the use of noise pollution as a weapon or tool for stalking or hounding or harassing or punishing someone (myself, for instance) in any context?

Finally, I need to receive from you a written repy letter indicating that you and your Noise Free America colleagues do have confidence in myself being law-abiding and psychologically healthy. I am making this additional request of you because an attorney member of the State Bar of Texas whom I consulted several years ago in Austin, University of Texas at Austin Law School alumnus John F. Campbell of the Austin area, helpfully advised me in person inside his law firm situated near UT-Austin to myself discontinue any and all relationships of any type between myself and any person who or entity (such as a non-profit organization, for instance) that exhibits a lack of full confidence that I myself am law-abiding and civil and mentally healthy.

Thank you again, Mr. Rueter, for your helpful and prompt and friendly reply E-mail letter to myself, which will help me to determine whether I will, in fact, renew my membership in your very influential non-profit organization.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,


John Kevin McMillan, a permanently illicit-drug-free and anti-drug, lifelong tobacco-free, permanently alcohol-free and never-previously-addicted, non-sadomasochistic and anti-S&M, medically healthy and HIV-negative, platonically polite and masculine and politely aggressive, facially cleanshaven, tattoo-less and anti-tattoo, clean-talking and anti-profanity, non-gambling and anti-gambling, implicitly deistic and religiously non-Christian, honest and conscientious and law-abiding and civil and vigilant and law-enforcement-minded supporter of a revision of state law in Texas that would authorize capital punishment of persons convicted of attempted homicide and that would eventually prohibit the production and sale and purchase and human consumption of drinking alcohol as a beverage per se anywhere and everywhere in Texas.

cc: Wade Zwiener, a friendly and conscientious Wisconsin resident who is also former colleague of mine at "The Minnesota Daily" student newspaper at The University of Minnesota in Minneapolis. I am also reminded that this weekend I have joined the University of Minnesota Alumni Association---a law-abiding organization that should help to protect my own privacy rights as an alumnus of that State of Minnesota-owned university in Minneapolis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.