Tuesday, November 21, 2017

ATTORNEY GENERAL OF COLORADO ON NOVEMBER 21, 2017, DECLINES TO ACCEPT A COURTESY CARBON-COPY ON A LEGAL LETTER OF MINE TO STATE SENATOR KIRK WATSON---A FORMER MAYOR OF AUSTIN---IN REGARD TO WHICH GOVERNMENT ENTITY OR ENTITIES HAVE ANY LEGAL JURISDICTION OVER MY CURRENT RENTAL UNIT AT VILLAGE OAKS APARTMENTS IN NORTHWEST AUSTIN


mail Delivery Subsystem

Today at 1:04 AM

The original message was received at Mon, 20 Nov 2017 22:11:30 -0700

from oit-pp04.state.co.us [127.0.0.1]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----

<attorney.general@state.co.us>

(reason: 554 5.4.6 Too many hops)

----- Transcript of session follows -----

554 5.4.6 Too many hops 29 (25 max): from <mcmillanj@att.net> via localhost, to <attorney.general@state.co.us>

Dear State Senator Watson in Austin, Texas,

Thank you for your polite reply note to me earlier today in your official capacity as my duly-elected state senator in the Texas Legislature in Austin.

Would you please verify for me in writing, such as through a prompt reply e-mail letter to me, which State Government of Texas agency or which State Government of Texas-owned institution or State of Texas-sponsored institution (or other government entity anywhere in the world, such as the State Government of Delaware or the State Government of Massachusetts, for instance) currently has some, or has primary or exclusive, legal jurisdiction over and legal control over the living conditions I myself am being subjected to during my sleeping hours, as I lie alone (as always), unconscious and probably also snoring, each night during the early-morning hours inside my bolt-locked rental apartment unit at Village Oaks Apartments in northwest Austin?

Thank you in advance for your prompt reply note to me on that.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
from John Kevin McMillan, a permanently drinking-alcohol-free, permanently marijuana-free and permanently illicit-drug-free, dependably civil and law-abiding and tactfully honest, longtime-celibate-by-choice, single-by-choice, lifelong-non-Christian, implicitly-deistic and religiously independent and NON-atheistic, gainfully employed, single adult white British-and-German-American male constituent of yours in northwest Austin. I might add that I myself do not have any criminal-conviction record, as you may already be aware.

My official new apartment-unit address at Village Oaks ever since September 5, 2017:
Village Oaks Apts., 10926 Jollyville Rd., Apt. 1609, Austin, TX 78759,
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.