Tuesday, November 21, 2017

CITY OF AUSTIN ASSISTANT CITY ATTORNEY JULIE BROSSETTE ON JULY 21, 2009, POLITELY ACCEPTS A CIVILLY-WORDED FOLLOW-UP QUESTION FROM LONGSTANDING CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT AND CIVIL-LAW COMPLAINANT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF NORTHWEST AUSTIN IN THIS STATE CAPITAL CITY OF TEXAS


John McMillan

To
Julie.Brossette@ci.austin.tx.us Elizabeth.Rogers@TexasBar.comppatterson@tlpp.org marc.ott@ci.austin.tx.us lee.leffingwell@ci.austin.tx.usand 81 more...


07/21/09 at 2:06 PM

To: Ms. Julie Brossette, Assistant to the City Attorney,
City Attorney's Office,
Ctiy Government of Austin,
City of Austin Law Department,
P. O. Box 1088,
Austin, Texas 78767-1088
Office phone: (512) 974-2175.

July 21, 2009

Dear Ms. Brossette,

I was very surprised and disappointed by your refusal to authorize a sizable payment of financial compensation money to me that I maintain the City Government of Austin definitely owes me for having significantly wronged me by issuing a "press release" through the Austin Police Department in February 2009 that erroneously and very injuriously labeled me as allegedly being "schizophrenic" and an "emotionally disturbed" person, according to that outrageous and very offensive City of Austin-sponsored "press release."

I would like to take this opportunity to again remind you and the City of Austin that a nationally renowned ear, nose, and throat speicalist, Dr. David Tobey of Austin, his office phone number being (512) 346-5562, did helpfully state to me on Tuesday, April 21, 2009, inside his medical clinic in 2009 during a medical appointment for me that day, that permanent damage to my own hearing capacity and medical health in Austin, Texas, from noise pollution in my own life in Austin--- including at several of my workplaces, Dr. Tobey has stated to me, and probably on that day as well --- that I myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, have myself sustained over the last several years has been comparable in magnitude and severity to what a police officer who is subjected to lots of gunfire, himself sustains over the course of that police officer's multi-year career, Dr. Tobey informed me in person on April 21, 2009.

Dr. Tobey emphasized to me that I myself definitely am NOT the source of the noise pollution injurious to myself, and Dr. Tobey also agreed with me that I myself definitely DID NOT authorize any such noise pollution inflicted on myself in Austin, Texas.

No official or employee of the City Government of Austin in Austin, Texas, whom I have contacted at any time has ever once stated to me who or what the source of year-round noise pollution injurious to myself in Austin, Texas, happens to be.

That "see-no-evil, hear-no-evil" position by allegedly negligent City Government of Austin officials in Austin, Texas, has made it virtually impossible, from what the Austin Police Department has itself repeatedly indicated to me on the telephone, for me to myself file a criminal-law charge against the alleged source or alleged sources of any such noise pollution----noise pollution featuring unwanted anonymous communications inflicted on myself, I might add at this time, that also occurred throughout each and every one of my Souper Salad Inc. restaurant workplace workshifts in Austin, Texas, from April 27, 2002, until June 25, 2009. Souper Salad Inc. is a for-profit corporation headquatered in San Antonio, Texas, and it is also a for-profit corporation that does not have any involvement in my own life.

I wish to politely emphasize to you, Ms. Brossette, that no media company or media entity or individual or "civic group" or "religious group" or "political group" or "social group" or "human rights group" or "legal services group" or "educational" institution or univrersity or university system or college or school district or individual or attorney or law firm anywhere in the world is authorized to impinge on my own privacy rights or subject me to anonymous or fraudulent or profane or injurious communications in any context. In fact, I myself am not myself currently employed by any media company or media entity anywhere in the world.

In response to your very disappointing reply E-mail letter (see below) to myself, I would like to pose one hopefully-polite and very fair and reasonable follow-up question that I would like to pose to you today is this:

On what basis was my recent claim (see below) for financial compensation to myself from the City Government of Austin denied?

Sincerely,

Nebraska native and former Minnesotan and former Massachusetts resident John Kevin McMillan, a morally and aesthetically straight, friendly and cheerful, privacy-rights-minded, tolerant (toward LAW-ABIDING and non-injurious forms of human diversity), consistently honest and law-abiding and non-stalking and consistently civil, permanently illicit-drug-free (ever since 1984, and never-previously-addicted), lifelong-tobacco-free, permanently alcohol-free (ever since 1990, and never previously addicted), clean-talking, platonically polite and longtime celibate, recently-certified-HIV-negative, fully ambulatory, masculine, athletically talented, facially cleanshaven (no facial hair), tattoo-less, jewelry-less, gainfully-employed, single adult gentleman and religious Prohibitionist (I support the eventual long-term goal of a drinking-alcohol-free America) and vigilant law-enforcement advocate who myself has no criminal-conviction record, as your City Attorney's Office in Austin, Texas, is no doubt very aware.
Mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

numerous cc:s, including to Ms. Elizabeth Rogers, the very distinguished and influential General Counsel, State Bar of Texas state agency, and I would like to again take this opportunity to thank the first-rate Austin-based male attorney member of the State Bar of Texas who recently advised me to myself file this request for financial compensation in this cited context with the City Government of Austin.
Texas Legal Protection Plan Administrator Patricia Patterson, Westlake Hills, a private legal-aid society in which I am a dues-paying member that has repeatedly assured me that it helps to protect and strengthen my full range of legal rights and freedoms and my full range of law-abiding options and opportunities in my own single adult male gentlemanly life, including, of course, my career-related pursuits and personal life and overall life, here in Austin, Texas.
Austin City Manager Marc Ott, City Manager's Office, City of Austin.
Austin Mayor Lee Leffingwell, Mayor's Office, Austin.
City of Austin Health Department Director David Lurie.
Texas Department of State Health Services Legal Complaints Office, Austin.
Texas Attorney General Gregory Abbott, Office of the Attorney General of Texas, Austin, Texas.
Austin City Council Members.
Alliance Defense Fund, an organization that seeks to lawfully and in a civil manner in a court of law uphold the Constitutional legal rights of morally and aesthetically straight persons, I clearly being among the morally and aesthetically straight persons who myself leads a lawfully and platonically heterophiliacal and accompanying pro-masculine-male, pro-cleanshaven-male, pro-gentlemanly lifestyle.
John Kevin McMillan
______

--- On Tue, 7/21/09, Brossette, Julie wrote:

From: Brossette, Julie

Subject: RE: 7-2-09 financial compensation claim to City of Austin

To: "John McMillan"

Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 10:02 AM

Mr. McMillan
I am responding to your email below.

Sincerely,


Julie Brossette
Assistant to the City Attorney
City of Austin Law Department
P: 512-974-2175
F: 512 974-2894

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.