Sunday, November 26, 2017

AUSTIN CITY COUNCIL MEMBERS GARZA AND TROXCLAIR RECEIVE A POLITELY-WORDED REQUEST FROM A SELF-IDENTIFIED 'DISENFRANCHISED' ADULT MALE RESIDENT OF AUSTIN DISTRICT 10


On Sunday, November 26, 2017 1:57 AM, John McMillan wrote:

November 26, 2017

Dear Very Distinguished and Admirably Polite
Austin City Council Members Delia Garza and Ellen Troxclair, respectively,

Thank you to each of you for your apparent support on the telephone this month for my own legal right to write and directly send e-mail letters and make phone calls to the office of my own duly-elected City Council member for the cited geographical district of Austin in which I reside.


I reside in District 10, and I am a gainfully employed, honest and law-abiding, single adult Anglo gentleman residing as an official apartment tenant in northwest Austin.

As each of you is aware, my own duly-elected District 10 City Council member, Dr. Alison Alter, in early 2017 reportedly imposed a permanent prohibition on myself ever contacting either herself or any of her City Hall staff members.

I myself have not been informed by any City of Austin official I've contacted, of ANY OTHER CASE in which an adult resident of Austin, Texas, was somehow prohibited from directly contacting the designated City Council member for his own geographical district under the relatively new and official "Direct Representation system" for Austin City Council members.

I maintain that any such prohibition or alleged disenfranchisement of myself by my duly-elected City Council member for my geographical district allegedly violates my own civil rights and other legal rights as a tax-paying, gainfully-employed, law-abiding, honest, always-sober, anti-marijuana-minded, anti-illicit-drugs-minded, implicitly-deistic and non-praying and non-atheistic, lifelong-non-Christian and religiously independent, single adult Anglo gentleman who has myself resided in Austin proper on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since mid-March 1997.

Is either of you willing to publicly raise this very important issue, and the alarming "legal precedent" that Council Member Alter reportedly has established without herself obtaining prior City Council approval on her apparent "taxation-but-no-representation" policy toward myself, at an Austin City Council meeting in the very near future?

Thank you in advance for your helpful reply note to me about this public-policy issue and major legal-liability issue currently facing municipal government here in Austin.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan.
My home address: Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 16, Apt. 1609, Austin, TX 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
Observations for a rationally religious and implicitly deistic modern religion, public-policy writing, creative ...

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.