Saturday, November 25, 2017

STATE REPRESENTATIVE DONNA HOWARD OF THE AUSTIN AREA ON NOVEMBER 24, 2017, POLITELY ACCEPTS AN E-MAILED QUESTION FROM MYSELF, A FORMER RECENT CONSTITUENT OF HERS, IN REGARD TO WHETHER MY TWO CURRENT DULY-ELECTED STATE LAWMAKERS IN AUSTIN, STATE REP. GINA HINOJOSA AND STATE SENATOR KIRK WATSON, BOTH AGREE WITH REP. HOWARD THAT MY OWN HETEROPHILIACAL LIFESTYLE IS, IN FACT, LEGAL AND IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW

On Friday, November 24, 2017 9:18 AM, John McMillan wrote:

November 24, 2017


Dear State Rep. Donna Howard,
Thank you again for the legal notes I obtained from your legislative office through a public-information request I submitted to that office several years ago.

I would like to call your attention to the legal note you shared with me at that time that one of your staff members had written, and which indicated your own awareness, as my duly-elected state legislator during that period, that it is perfectly legal and in full compliance with the law for myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, in my own life to pursue a heterophiliacal lifestyle in which I myself exhibit a significantly greater overall affinity as a human being toward a significantly higher percentage of all of the law-abiding heterosexual men and law-abiding heterosexual women than of all homosexual male adult persons, all self-identified "gay" adult persons, all lesbian adult persons, all self-identified "transvestite" adult persons, and all adult persons who themselves chose to undergo a sex-change operation, I may have also indicated.

State Rep. Howard, do you know whether my current duly elected state lawmaker in the Texas House of Representatives, State Rep. Gina Hinojosa of Austin, or my current state senator, Senator Kirk Watson of Austin, concur with you on that point?

I am raising this follow-up question to you partly because throughout a recent multi-decade period, including in 2017, I have myself consistently advised dozens of attorney members of the State Bar of Texas whom I have consulted, that I myself seek to significantly and in a lawful manner REDUCE the percentage of all of the adult male persons and adult female persons I interact with in my own life or I have any involvement with in my own life, who are either "homosexual" or "gay" or "lesbian" in sexual identity per se.

Thank you in advance for your helpful reply note to me on this.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, a lawfully heterophiliacal, morally and aesthetically straight, anti-marijuana-minded, anti-drinking-alcohol-minded, anti-tattoos-minded, anti-tobacco-minded, anti-cocaine-minded, anti-illicit-drugs-minded, anti-medical-marijuana-minded, anti-profanity-in-everyday-speech-minded, anti-jewelry-minded, anti-sex-change-operations-minded, anti-pederasty-minded, conscientious, honest, dependably civil and law-abiding and platonically polite, single-by-choice, longtime-celibate-by-choice, white male gentleman and lifelong-non-Christian of British and German ancestry.
My current home address in NW Austin:
Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 16, Apt. 1609, Austin, TX 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.