Saturday, May 16, 2015

U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE IN SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS, AND IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, ACCEPTS CRIMINAL-LAW LEGAL COMPLAINT FROM ME ON NOVEMBER 27, 2012, ABOUT MY BEING A VICTIM OF ALLEGED CONTINUOUS-AND-CONTINUING PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES-AND-ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES ALLEGEDLY INFLICTED ON ME AGAINST MY WISHES DURING MY SLEEP AS I LIE ALONE, SLEEPING AND UNCONSCIOUS AND SNORING, ON MY OWN DESIGNATED BED, A BED I MYSELF OWN, INSIDE MY BOLT-LOCKED APARTMENT UNIT IN NORTHWEST AUSTIN




--- On Wed, 11/28/12, John McMillan wrote:

From: John McMillan

Subject: major scandal-news story re: ongoing felony-crimes case in Austin

To: "Daily Texan Editor in Chief" , "KEYE TV Anchor Judy Maggio" , "Pedro GarciaKEYE TV" , "KEYE Investigative Reporter Lisa Kelly" , "DallasMorningNewsState EditorMarkEdgar" , "San Antonio Express-News Letters to Editor" , "Houston NBC Channel 2 TV News Team" , "Houston Chronicle Letters to the Editor" , "DMN Editor Bob Mong" , "DMN ME George Rodrigue" , "Texas Tribune Editor in Chief Evan Smith" , "Texas Tribune Managing Editor Ross Ramsey" , "Texas Monthly Senior Editor Pat Sharpe" , "Texas Monthly Story-Assignments Editor John Broders" , "Belo Media CEO Dunia Shive" , "Austin Chronicle Editors" , investigates@kxan.com, " TX) TV NewsFox 7 (Austin" , comments@foxnews.com, "The Progressive Magazine" , "WashingtonPostLettersEditor" , "NewYorkTimesEditors" , "Miami Herald Letters to Editor" , "WallStJournalNewstips" , " TX)KEYE Television News (Austin" , "KVUE Television Newstips" , "Kurt LiptakKVUE News" , "KVUE Pres./GM Patti Smith" , "KVUE Spot News Items" , "KVUE TV News Dir. Frank Volpicella" , "Ray Hines. KVUE" , "John Jordan (DMN Austin Bureau Office Mgr.)" , "DMN Austin Bureau Reporter Robert Garrett" , "DMN Austin Bureau Reporter James Drew" , "DMN Govt. Editor Ryan J. Rusak" , "KLRU TV News Editors" , "Texas Observer Editors" , "Texas Observer" , "The London Times Letters to Editor" , "West Austin News Publisher Bart Stephens" , "Daily Texan News Editors" , "CBS News '60 Minutes' Editors and Reporters" <60m@cbsnews.com>, "CBS News Story Ideas Editors"

Date: Wednesday, November 28, 2012, 12:28 PM

A respectful FYI to each of your very influential news-media companies on this major scandal-news story (see below) in regard to which no media company in Austin, Texas, has ever directly contacted me by telephone or E-mail or mail to directly express any interest in actually covering this major story.

I would like to politely remind each of your media companies that one high-ranking staff member employed at a television station here in Austin did several months ago emphatically state to me on the telephone during a local phone call I made to that individual: "No matter where you (John Kevin McMillan) go in Austin (Texas), you'll (John Kevin McMillan) be getting raped (during your sleep)" (a near-exact quote, with the word "raped" being an exact quote and "no matter where you go in Austin" being an exact quote). It is possible that that television station staff member's actual words to me in that phone conversation I had with him were: "No matter where you (John Kevin McMillan) go in Austin, they'll be raping you (during your sleep)."

I am seeking for myself the very basic legal and human right to myself enjoy full and year-round celibacy in Austin, Texas, without ANYONE having any physical or sexual contact with me during my bedtime hours.

As a former newspaper reporter in Texas who myself had a very good accuracy record, and who myself pursued some helpful investigative reporting in my journalistic career, I am concerned about the continued apparent unwillingness of the news media in Austin or Dallas or San Antonio to cover this very alarming scandal story in which I am definitely the victim on a daily and year-round basis during my sleep (and I ALWAYS sleep alone on my bed inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments in NW Austin.).

I would welcome any and all phone calls or E-mail letters about this scandal story that any of your media companies are willing to offer me at this time.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a former salutatorian of Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas, who is myself a lifelong single gentleman and longtime celibate-by-choice single adult gentleman living ALONE in northwest Austin. I am also the founder of a new and one-member (myself only, at present) fully-independent non-Christian "Honor Society" religion with very stringent membership-eligibility requirements, the law-enforcement-minded, tobacco-free, drinking-alcohol-free, marijuana-free, illicit-drug-free, non-sadomasochistic and anti-S&M Progressive Prohibitionist Religion, that emphatically opposes thought-control projects and also opposes anonymous communications violating anyone's privacy rights. My new and fully-independent non-Christian religion also assigns very high priority to helping children and other young persons, along with their parents, and to promoting mutually-beneficial and strictly-mutual-consent strictly-platonic human personal relationships that feature an abundance of platonic love or platonic affection or platonic admiration.

My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard (Wind River Crossing Apartments) Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.


John Kevin McMillan

--- On Tue, 11/27/12, John McMillan wrote:

From: John McMillan

Subject: 11-26-12 urgent request to your U.S. Attorney's Office

To: " Western District of TexasU.S. Attorney's Office" , "WRC Asst. Mgr. Kara Stevens" , "Wind River Crossing GM Ann Coker" , "Enrique Serrano" , "State Comptroller Criminal Investigations Division Chief Martin Cano" , "TWC Civil Rights Division Dir. Babiak" , "Texas Dept. of Housing and Community Affairs" , "U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office)" , "Diane L Whitfield" , "CBS News '60 Minutes' Editors and Reporters" <60m@cbsnews.com>

Date: Tuesday, November 27, 2012, 12:01 AM

Dear Officials of the United States Attorney's Office in San Antonio and Austin, Texas,

I would appreciate any investigation that your federal agency is willing to sponsor relating to the alleged repeated refusal of the Austin Police Department under Chief Art Acevedo and Assistant Chief Sean Mannix to diligently and fully and in a professional manner investigate any of the dozens of criminal-law complaints from myself ever since April of 2011, in particular, relating to alleged criminal-law violations of my own privacy rights during my sleep that allegedly occurred inside my bolt-locked one-bedroom apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments in Austin.

The cited criminal-complaints I've filed with APD ever since April 28, 2011, in particular, have related to one or more alleged illegal intruders inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments in Austin, Texas, who allegedly on a daily and year-round basis have subjected me repeatedly, and frequently, and allegedly continue to subject me repeatedly and frequently, to personal injury crimes during my sleep and gastrointestinal rape crimes and anal rape and oral rape crimes during my sleep, along with daily and year-round sleep deprivation I've suffered that the alleged illegal intruder or intruders have allegedly also inflicted on me by awakening me on my orthopedic Swedish bed with throbbing pain in my anus and pain in my legs and hips at all hours of the morning or night without my ever being able to clearly and in person actually identify or see the alleged illegal intruder or intruders inside my bolt-locked apartment in northwest Austin.

It has generally taken me 30 minutes to one hour for me to wait until the throbbing pain in my anus has subsided as I lie alone on my bed inside my apartment, after which I am then generally able to fall back asleep in order to get the full night's rest that I need every morning in order to myself perform successfully and cheerfully at each of my respective two waitering jobs or my bussing job at three different respective family-friendly chain restaurants (Denny's Lakeline, reportedly owned by a Denny's franchise that's itself headquartered in Round Rock, Texas; and (a)...corporate-owned...(chain) restaurant (in Williamson County, Texas); and the corporate-owned Outback Arboretum restaurant) in Austin, Texas.

I would welcome any and all DNA medical testing on me or any other medical testing of me relating to my medical health, including my circulatory system or nervous system or bones or bone marrow or spinal cord or legs or hips or joints or nostrils or mouth or gastrointestinal system, for instance, that your federal agency is willing to authorize or sponsor at this time.

Best Wishes from a former full-time employee of three respective State of Texas law-enforcement agencies in Austin: the Texas Department of Public Safety state agency, the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles state agency, and the Texas Department of Criminal Justice state agency.

Sincerely,

John Kevin McMillan, a single adult male criminal-law complainant and civil-law complainant who myself has no criminal-conviction record, I would like to politely remind your federal agency.

My address: Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

with a courtesy carbon-copy to Wind River Crossing Apartments general manager Ann Coker and Assistant Manager Kara Stevens. I especially appreciate the kind oral advice that General Manager Ann Coker volunteered to me in person on April 27, 2012 (my birthday in 2012) on a patio in back of the management team's main office, that I myself (John Kevin McMillan, a tenant at Wind River Crossing ever since mid-August of 2001, and a tenant residing in Apt. 325 at Wind River Crossing ever since January 2002) should myself refrain from ever introducing myself at any time to the male adult tenant residing in Apartment 324 inside the same apartment building (Building 3) that also houses the one-bedroom apartment that I rent (Apt. 325). In fact, Apt. 324 directly abuts the apartment I rent, Apt. 325, from the other side of Building 3 at Wind River Crossing Apartments. Wind River Crossing General Manager Ann Coker has since helpfully advised me this year (in 2012) that I should only knock on the front door of Apt. 324 at Wind River Crossing if I am myself (John Kevin McMillan of Austin) accompanied during that visit by an Austin Police Department officer, General Manager Ann Coker emphatically and helpfully advised me this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.