Sunday, May 31, 2015

OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE COWORKER ERIC POLAK IN 2012 EXCHANGES E-MAIL LETTERS WITH ME ABOUT CONTINUOUS-AND-CONTINUING DAILY AND YEAR-ROUND ALLEGED PERSONAL-INJURY CRIMES AND ALLEGED ANAL-RAPE CRIMES CASE IN WHICH I MYSELF AM STILL, TO THIS VERY MORNING OF MAY 31, 2015, THE SINGLE-BY-CHOICE, CELIBATE-BY-CHOICE, LIFELONG-NON-CHRISTIAN-BY-CHOICE AND IMPLICITLY-DEISTIC (NON-ATHEISTIC AND NON-AGNOSTIC), PERMANENTLY DRINKING-ALCOHOL-FREE, PERMANENTLY-ILLICIT-DRUG-FREE, DEPENDABLY CIVIL AND LAW-ABIDING AND HONEST, GAINFULLY EMPLOYED ADULT WHITE MALE VICTIM OF ALLEGED FELONY CRIMES ALLEGEDLY PERPETRATED ON ME DURING MY SLEEP BY ALLEGED HOME-INVASION CRIMINALS AS I LIE ALONE, UNCONSCIOUS AND PROBABLY SNORING, ON A BED I OWN INSIDE MY BOLT-LOCKED PRIVATE BEDROOM OF MY BOLT-LOCKED APARTMENT UNIT AT THE WESTDALE-OWNED AND WESTDALE-MANAGED WIND RIVER CROSSING APARTMENTS IN NORTHWEST AUSTIN


update for Eric Fw: cc to Eric Polak re: 5-11-12 appeal to District Attorney re: crime case (2)

(From) John McMillan (at my personal E-mail address of mcmillaj@att.net )

To Eric Polak

Jun 2, 2012

Thank you for asking, Eric. That appears to be what happened. I was awakened at or before 8 .m. this morning, even though my alarm clock had been set for 9 a.m. I had gone to bed at about 2 a.m., so I should have slept soundly until 9 a.m., as I normally would before April of last year.

This morning, I noticed the same sensation in my body, including pain in my legs and some pain in my anus tthat I did NOT experience ...(before) April of last year whenever I would wake up.

Norma Hilbig, then a paralegal in the Travis County DA's Office, did helpfully volunteer to me several months ago on the phone that because I live in a vaulted ceiling, top-floor apartment, this makes my apartment vulnerable to intruders entering my apartment from above. That is one "point of entry" theory of mine, particularly since I do find bizarre bits of twigs and other odd items I myself did not put there that are situated directly under one corner of my ceiling in my bathroom. There is a huge gap between the ceiling directly above my apartment unit and the roof. Unfortunately, I don't have the sophisticated technology I need to photograph an alleged possible intruder hiding above my apartment in the area between the ceiling and the roof.

Unfortunately, Norma Hilbig has retired, and her successor does not even return phone messages from me. At least, so far she hasn't.

Thank you again for your strong stated support for my legal and human right to sleep alone on my Swedish bed (I'm a longtime celibate-by-choice gentleman, I don't mind mentioning) without ANYONE having any physical contact with me or torturing me in any way during my sleep or attempting to wrec havoc on and mess up my REM sleep or deep sleep.

Before April of last year, I NEVER had any difficulty sleeping for the entire eight straight hours on my bed, if I did in fact set my time clock for eight hours of sleep or if I decided to sleep in without setting my alarm clock.

Eric, it's good to sense that someone as smart as you are is willing to help me solve this bizarre crime mystery inside my bolt-locked apartment unit.

I might add that this is NOT the first crime mystery case in which the illegal point of entry has been difficult for a law-enforcement agency to identify.

Sincerely and Best Wishes, and please let me know if you EVER hear of any private detective who might be willing to help me solve this crime mystery.

From a friendly coworker of yours at Outback Arboretum,

John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard (Wind River Crossing), Apt. 325 (Building 3), Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com
Eric, you will note that several of my recent blogs explore this crime-mystery theme.

John Kevin McMillan

--- On Sat, 6/2/12, Eric Polak wrote:

From: Eric Polak

Subject: Re: update for Eric Fw: cc to Eric Polak re: 5-11-12 appeal to District Attorney re: crime case

To: "John McMillan"

Date: Saturday, June 2, 2012, 1:00 PM

So the intruder came to Ur house last night did he break the locks

_________ On Jun 2, 2012 10:02 AM, "John McMillan" wrote:

Eric,
I would like to thank you and Stephen for kindly authorizing me to give you all an update about whether the new lock, a potentially life-saving chain lock, has stopped the alleged home invasions into my apartment unit. Apparently that new lock STILL is not stopping he illegal intruder, much to my disappointment. But I'm very grateful for the very kind help and words of encouragement from each of you.

Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

John Kevin McMillan

--- On Fri, 6/1/12, John McMillan wrote:

From: John McMillan

Subject: cc to Eric Polak re: 5-11-12 appeal to District Attorney re: crime case

To: "Eric Polak"

Date: Friday, June 1, 2012, 3:50 PM

Eric,

Thank you again for authorizing me to send you E-mail correspondence of mine relating to my criminal-law complaints with the Austin Police Department that so far have not led to any arrest of anyone by APD.

Below, please find my recent letter of complaint to District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg about the failure of APD to adequately investigate this crime case in which I am the victim.

I have other legal letters of complaint I've written, too, if you are at all interested in this case.

Best Wishes,

Outback coworker John Kevin McMillan.

My home phone: (512) 342-2295.

John Kevin McMillan

--- On Fri, 5/11/12, John McMillan wrote:

From: John McMillan
Subject: 5-11-12 appeal to District Attorney re: crime case

To: "Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg" , "Attorney General of TX Criminal-Law Division Captain Gregory Lucas" , "FBI National Academy Officials" , "U.S. Dept of Justice"

Date: Friday, May 11, 2012, 5:24 PM

Dear District Attorney Lehmberg,

A very distinguished attorney member of the State Bar of Texas has helpfully advised me today to contact your office in Austin and share with you several of the infrared-photography spy-camera photos I've obtained from inside my bolt-locked one-bedroom, top-floor, vaulted-ceiling apartment unit ever since I purchased my first-ever infrared spy camera in February 2012 here in Austin.

Attached, please find numerous examples of spy-camera photos taken on my behalf inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments in the time period since, and including, February 2012. Please note that I had considerable difficulty with trying to set the times and dates for my infrared "Wildview"-brand spy-camera (and I have since purchased a second spy-camera of the same type that I'm also using, and for which I also have a receipt from a nearby Academy store in northwest Austin), so the cited dates and times on nearly all of these photos will not be accurate.

I am sharing this criminal-law evidence with you primarily because the Austin Police Department has stated to me in writing in a recent prior week, according to legal documents from official APD reports about criminal-law complaints I've filed, that ALL of the dozens of spy-camera photos and accompanying videocards that I have provided to APD officers in 2012 are photos of myself (John Kevin McMillan) only, and no one else, according to APD.

District Attorney Lehmberg, I feel very confident that the attached criminal-law evidence from myself contains several spy-camera photos that are definitely NOT of myself, and I wish to press charges accordingly.

Some of the attached photos may be of myself attempting to set up my spy camera or adjusting the location of my spy camera or grabbing my spy camera in order to examine the most recent photos it obtained for me. However, you will notice a variety of facial sizes and facial features, and a variety of body sizes and body shapes, that underscore the accuracy of my emphatic contention that several of these photos are NOT of myself.

I never have any invited late-night guest or any invited late-night visitor inside my apartment unit after midnight. The photos are ALL or nearly all photos that were taken on my behalf between the hours of midnight and 9 a.m. in the morning, depending on the day when each of the attached spy-camera photos were taken from inside my bolt-locked apartment unit.

I would also like to point out that nearly every day ever since 2011, I have been collecting numerous hair follicles and other tiny odd items (including dark black specks and mysterious yellowish specks) from my Swedish bed that I find there shortly after I wake up in the morning. That Swedish bed is a bed on which I have always slept alone ever since I purchased that bed in 2007, and on which NO ONE has ever at any time been authorized to be on that bed of mine.

Each morning or day when I collect that criminal-law evidence from my Swedish bed, I place those hair follicles and other items in a separate sealed envelope for each applicable date. Many of those hair follicles I've collected using tweezers are thick black or thick very dark hair follicles, sometimes with a reddish tint to those hair follicles. My own hair color is brown and gray, and has no reddish tint at all, and my hair follicles are thin in texture, rather than thick. Also, many of the hair follicles I collect nearly every day from my Swedish bed are curly and appear to definitely be pubic hairs----this despite the fact that I always sleep with my underwear on.

I have been completely celibate throughout all of my waking or conscious hours in Austin, Texas, ever since December 1979. Also, I lead a completely illicit-drug-free (ever since 1984, in the absence of any prior addiction),completely tobacco-free (lifelong) and completely alcohol-free (ever since 1990, in the absence of any prior addiction), consistently civil, tattoo-less, facially-cleanshaven (no mustache or beard or goatee, etc.), clean-talking (virtually no profanity ever verbalized to others by me), and law-abiding lifestyle.I have no criminal-conviction record, and no pending charges against me, either.

I feel that I am a very strong complainant on my own behalf. I welcome the opportunity to tesitfy in a court of law as soon as possible here in Austin about the hundreds of hours of sleep, including REM sleep, that I have lost ever since April 2011 because of one or more alleged illegal intruders who allegedly entered my apartment unit illegally and somehow woke me up in the middle of my sleep without their being directly visible to me. I have often been awakened with pain in my anus, often so severe that it took me a half-hour just to recover from the pain in order to fall back to sleep on my bed in the middle of my sleep. I have also experienced pain in my anus when I get up in the morning, along with pain in my legs, pain in my hips, and pain in my abdomen on numerous occasions in recent months when I get out of bed. I have reported to the Austin police and showed police officers evidence of mysterious cuts and bruises to my legs and arms that I maintain I myself definitely DID NOT incur at any of my three restaurant workplaces (Outback Arboretum, situated virtually "across the street" from my apartment complex where I reside; ...(one corporate-owned restaurant in Williamson County); and Denny's Lakeline), and that I did not recall having incurred on my own, either. I have a very strong will to live, and to enjoy a full and fully vital medical lifespan for myself; and I do not seek to harm myself or anyone else, I wish to emphasize.

I have lived alone inside my apartment unit ever since late May 2011. In late May 2011, I conveyed a permanent and irrevocable and law-abiding and civilly-stated rejection of my most recent previous roommate, a self-described "citizen of Indonesia" who stated that his name was "Sandjaja Utama." He reportedly was employed by Pearson educational testing services in northwest or north Austin during the period (from mid-April until late May 2011) in which he resided with me, and his cited "employment information" was provided to me in a letter I received from an HR officer for Pearson educational testing service.

I do not have any relationship of any type with Pearson, and neither Pearson nor any of its current or former employees are authorized to violate my own privacy rights in any way. I have not spoken with Sandjaja Utama or met with him in person or received any E-mail letters or phone calls from him or made any phone call to him, for that matter, on ANY occasion since he moved out of Apartment 325 at Wind River Crossing in late May 2011.

District Attorney Lehmberg, I would appreciate learning from you how you plan to proceed with this criminal-law case in which I am the sole victim. I emphatically allege that the continuous crimes involving physical injury and medical injury to myself by illegal intruders during periods in which I am sleeping and snoring on my Swedish bed inside my bolt-locked apartment unit do, in fact, comprise a felony crime by any and all of those illegal intruders.

I hope to hear from you soon about this major criminal-law case that poses a major legal liability for the City Government of Austin as well as for Travis County Government.

Finally, I would also like to take this opportunity to remind you that the Austin Police Department has refused to do any lab testing on the extensive DNA medical swabs that were taken at my request from several parts of my body during the early morning hours of December 22, 2011, by a female forensic nurse inside the emergency room of St. David's Medical Center near the University of Texas at Austin. Those DNA swabs were taken from my body a matter of hours after I complained to APD on December 21, 2011, that I had been physically assaulted during my nocturnal slumber, with myself asleep and probably snoring at the time, inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing.

It seems to me that the Austin Police Department may be allegedly or possibly guilty of obstruction of justice, because of APD's refusal to fully investigate this ongoing crime case in which I am the victim.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a former full-time employee of the Texas Department of Public Safety state agency in Austin, a former full-time employee of the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles state agency in Austin, and a former full-time employee of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice state agency in Austin.
My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing Apartments, Apt. 325 (Building 3), Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.