Monday, May 11, 2015

EL CAMPO, TEXAS, MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL MR. CHRIS BARBEE ASSURES ME IN WRITING THAT HE STRONGLY SUPPORTS MY LEGAL RIGHT TO MYSELF LEAD A COMPLETELY AND PERMANENTLY CELIBATE (NO SEXUAL CONTACT WITH MYSELF BY ANY OTHER PERSON OR ANY ANIMAL OR BEAST, FOR THAT MATTER) LIFESTYLE ON A YEAR-ROUND BASIS IN AUSTIN IN WHICH I ALWAYS SLEEP ALONE (MY LEGAL CHOICE AS A SINGLE-BY-CHOICE ADULT WHITE ANGLO-SAXON NON-HISPANIC, NON-JEWISH, NON-CHRISTIAN, NON-ASIAN, GENTLEMAN) ON MY OWN BED INSIDE MY BOLT-LOCKED BEDROOM OF MY BOLT-LOCKED RENTAL APARTMENT AT THE WESTDALE-OWNED AND WESTDALE-MANAGED APARTMENTS IN THIS CAPITAL CITY OF THE U.S. STATE OF TEXAS




(From:) Barbee, Chris (who has served in recent years as the Community Services Director in El Campo, Texas, a Wharton County city where I myself, John Kevin McMillan, previously resided for one year in the late 1980s---a one-year period in which I was employed full-time as a reporter for the "El Campo Leader-News" semi-weekly general-circulation newspaper, which at that time was owned by the Barbee family, with Mr. Chris Barbee having served for many years, including during that one-year period, as the managing editor of that award-winning newspaper in El Campo).

To(:) John McMillan

Apr 21, 2014

John:

I support not only your right, but everyone’s right, to be celibate or not; to sleep alone or with a companion or spouse.

cfb

____________

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2014 6:51 AM

To: Barbee, Chris

Subject: 4-20-14 a friendly follow-up question for you, Chris

Fw: 4-7-14 follow-up request from a former employee of yours

Dear Chris,

Since I did not receive any reply letter from you on this...I thought it might be very fair and reasonable for me to ask you one follow-up question at this time.

Chris, would you kindly assure me in writing that you yourself personally support my legal and human right to myself sleep ALONE on my own bed (a Swedish Tempurpedic orthopedic bed with a futon I also own that is currently situated on top of my Swedish bed) without ANY person having any physical contact with me of any type during periods in which I am in fact sleeping inside my bolt-locked and locked private bedroom of an apartment unit that I myself always bolt-lock the front door before I go to bed every night.

Thank you in advance, Chris, for your very kind and reassuring reply letter on this.

Sincerely and Best Wishes from a former employee of yours in El Campo,

John Kevin McMillan of Austin.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.