Thursday, May 28, 2015

QUINCY, MASSACHUSETTS, CITY ATTORNEY (CITY SOLICITOR) JAMES S. TIMMINS IN A POLITE 2009 E-MAIL REPLY LETTER TO ME ASKS ME FOR ADVANCE AUTHORIZATION TO HIMSELF SHARE WITH QUINCY, MASS., POLICE DEPARTMENT OFFICIALS AN E-MAIL LETTER I WROTE (BELOW) AND SENT TO QUINCY CITY SOLICITOR TIMMINS EARLIER THAT DAY IN 2009


(From) Jim Timmins

To mcmillanj@att.net

Mar 31, 2009

May I presume from the fact you supplied personal information that I may provide it to the Police Department for a follow-up inquiry???

If I may, I will do so, and report back. Please advise.

Jim

James S. Timmins
City Solicitor
City of Quincy
1305 Hancock Street
Quincy MA 02169
(617)376-1511
FAX 376-1519
jtimmins@ci.quincy.ma.us

-----Original Message-----

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 11:27 AM

To: jtimmins@ci.quincy.ma.us

Subject: 3-31-09 legal letter of inquiry to Solicitor Timmins

To: Mr. James Timmins,
City Solicitor,
City Government of Quincy,
City Hall,
1305 Hancock Street,
Quincy, Massachusetts 02169

March 31, 2009

Dear Mr. Timmins,

I am a former resident of Quincy, Mass., who was myself employed full-time as a copy editor at "The (Quincy) Patriot Ledger" daily newspaper from early 1985 until early 1986. I resigned from that publication on my own volition in early 1986.

My birthdate was April 27, 1957; I am a native of Lincoln, Nebraska. My social security number is.... My full legal name is John Kevin McMillan, though I did for a brief period in 1986 legally change my name to Kevin John McMillan. I later changed it back in a court of law in the South Shore area to John Kevin McMillan.

I am writing to ask you today if you know of any legal issues of any type that relate to myself and any government entity or government-owned institution or business entity (a media company, for instance) or individual or civic organization (a non-profit group, for instance) or educational institution or research institution currently or formerly based in or currently or formerly operating in Quincy, Mass.

Among the possible legal issues relating to myself and Quincy, Massachusetts, that come to mind for me are: any and all alleged cases of stalking that related or that might relate to myself as a cited victim (or any other context------a context about which I myself am not aware, I wish to emphasize----in which any alleged stalking relating to myself in any way has ever been cited as a legal issue); privacy-rights issues, such as might have occurred in the event of any electronic surveillance of myself I did not request or authorize that might have allegedly occurred in Quincy, Mass., in the mid-1980s; any Freedom of Speech-related issues, such as might have occurred from any alleged compelled-speech circumstances to which I was myself subjected or from any attempted restrictions upon or prohibitions upon, or attempted censorship of, my own Freedom of Speech legal rights; any Freedom of Religion-related issues; any and all cases of verbal harassment involving alleged profane speech; any Constitutional-rights legal issues; any employment-law or business-law issues; noise pollution I did not want that's been determined by a medical doctor to have been injurious to my hearing capacity; criminal-law charges I attempted to file with the Quincy Police Department in 1986 that that municipal-law-enforcement agency refused to accept from me, saying that the criminal-law matter I described in which I cited myself as the victim, was merely a "family matter" for which it would be inappropriate for the Quincy Police Department to have any involvement, that Quincy Police Department desk sergeant informed me in person one day in 1986; any family-law issues; etc.

Thank you in advance for your helpful response to this one question.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.