Saturday, May 30, 2015

'TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF AGING AND DISABILITY SERVICES' STATE AGENCY OFFICIAL BRETT NORBRATEN CONFIRMS IN 2015 E-MAIL LETTER TO ME THAT HIS STATE AGENCY'S OFFICE OF GENERAL COUNSEL HAS KEPT ON FILE A 2012 CRIME REPORT FROM ME ABOUT MY BEING VICTIMIZED BY ALLEGED DAILY AND YEAR-ROUND ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES AND PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES ALLEGEDLY INFLICTED ON ME AGAINST MY WISHES DURING MY SLEEP AS I LAY ALONE ON MY OWN BED INSIDE MY BOLT-LOCKED BEDROOM OF MY BOLT-LOCKED RENTAL APARTMENT UNIT AT THE WESTDALE-OWNED AND WESTDALE-MANAGED WIND RIVER CROSSING APARTMENTS IN NORTHWEST AUSTIN




(EDITOR'S NOTE: THE FOLLOWING IS THE FEBRUARY 25, 2015, REPLY E-MAIL LETTER TO ME FROM BRETT NORBRATEN OF THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF AGING AND DISABILITY SERVICES STATE AGENCY IN AUSTIN, TEXAS.

BRETT NORBRATEN'S CITED E-MAIL NOTE WAS IN RESPONSE TO MY FEBRUARY 16, 2015, E-MAIL PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST THAT EXCLUSIVELY SOUGHT ANY AND ALL LEGAL DOCUMENTS REFERRING TO MYSELF THAT HAVE BEEN ON FILE WITH THAT STATE AGENCY'S OFFICE OF GENERAL COUNSEL AT ANY TIME SINCE APRIL 17, 2011. --- JKM)

(From) Norbraten,Brett (DADS)

To John McMillan (mcmillanj@att.net)

Feb 25 (2015)

Mr. McMillan: Here is the e-mail you sent (to our State Government of Texas agency in Austin) in 2012.

-------------

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 4:43 PM

To: michael.mcdonald@austintexas.gov; Pedro GarciaKEYE TV; KEYE Investigative Reporter Lisa Kelly; CBS News '60 Minutes' Editors and Reporters; TexasSecofStateExecutiveOffice; DallasCountyDA'sOffice; Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg; Texas Legal Protection Plan Member Services; Council Member Chris Riley; CBS News Story Ideas Editors; DMN State Editor Mark Edgar; Andy Hogue; James Willett; Garey,Glen (DSHS Contact); Daily Texan Editor in Chief; KEYE TV Anchor Judy Maggio; Austin TXKXAN (NBC affiliate) TV News; investigates@kxan.com; Travis County Sheriff's Office Paralegal Michael Lasorsa; Attorney General of TX Criminal-Law Division Captain Gregory Lucas; Texas DPS Office of General Counsel; Travis County Sheriff Greg Hamilton; Richard Jalowy; StateComptrollerSusanCombs; yvonne.reynolds@senate.state.tx.us; StateSenatorKirkWatson; McCaslin,Barbara L (DADS); Norbraten,Brett (DADS); DADS Mail -Web submitted questions; Jennifer A. DeCamp

Subject: clarification/correction added Fw: 6-15-12 question for Asst. City Mgr. McDonald re: crime case

Mr. McDonald,

I need to also mention that during his Dec. 21, 2011, visit to my apartment unit at my request, Austin Police Officer Guzman did also accept from me videotape cards containing criminal-law evidence I'd obtained from a videotape and audiotape recorder camera that I had purchased in 2011 in Austin, and that I had been using as a videotaping electronic surveillance device inside the bedroom of my apartment unit during my sleep.

Also, I need to make one minor correction to my letter that I sent you earlier this afternoon.

On Dec. 21, 2011, I worked as a waitstaff member at only one of my restaurant workplaces---and I worked there in the late afternoon and evening. (I apologize for any confusion I might have caused from my prior statement of today, which incorrectly stated that I worked at two restaurant workplaces of mine that Wednesday.)

Sincerely,

John Kevin McMillan, a longstanding criminal-law complainant with the Austin Police Department ever since April 28, 2011, in connection with this particular alleged felony-crime case involving ongoing and year-round daily crimes of alleged illegal physical abuse of myself during my sleep and repeated very abrupt and very injurious disruption of my deep sleep or sleep by one or more alleged intruders I have never been able to directly discover in person inside my bolt-locked apartment unit whenever I have attempted, as I have on numerous occasions, to get out of bed and investigate throughout the interior of my apartment.

My home phone: (512) 342-2295.

John Kevin McMillan

--- On Fri, 6/15/12, John McMillan wrote:

From: John McMillan

Subject: 6-15-12 question for Asst. City Mgr. McDonald re: crime case To: "Assistant City Manager Michael McDonald" , "Pedro GarciaKEYE TV" , "KEYE Investigative Reporter Lisa Kelly" , "CBS News '60 Minutes' Editors and Reporters" <60m@cbsnews.com>, "TexasSecofStateExecutiveOffice" , "DallasCountyDA'sOffice" , "Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg" , "Texas Legal Protection Plan Member Services" , "Council Member Chris Riley" , "CBS News Story Ideas Editors" , "DMN State Editor Mark Edgar" , "Andy Hogue" , "James Willett" , "TRA General Counsel Glen Garey" , "Daily Texan Editor in Chief" , "KEYE TV Anchor Judy Maggio" , " Austin TXKXAN (NBC affiliate) TV News" , investigates@kxan.com, "Travis County Sheriff's Office Paralegal Michael Lasorsa" , "Attorney General of TX Criminal-Law Division Captain Gregory Lucas" , "Texas DPS Office of General Counsel" , "Travis County Sheriff Greg Hamilton" , "Richard Jalowy" , "StateComptrollerSusanCombs" , yvonne.reynolds@senate.state.tx.us, "StateSenatorKirkWatson" , "Texas Dept Aging Disability Services public info officer McCaslin" , "Texas Dept Aging Disability Services public info officer Norbraten" , "Texas Dept of Aging and Disability Services General Counsel Owens" , "Jennifer A. DeCamp"

Date: Friday, June 15, 2012, 4:14 PM

To: Assistant City Manager Michael McDonald, the Assigned Assistant City Manager who Supervises Conduct by the Austin Police Department, City Manager's Office, City Government of Austin, Austin, Texas.

Office phone number for Assistant City Manager McDonald: (512) 974-2200.

Dear Assistant City Manager McDonald,

Would you please explain to me in writing why you have yourself apparently permitted the Austin Police Department (APD) to itself refuse to do ANY lab testing on the extensive DNA medical swabs that were obtained from several parts of my body in the early morning hours of Dec. 22, 2011, by a female forensic nurse inside St. David's Medical Center Emergency Room near UT-Austin?

Also, would you please explain to me in writing why you have chosen not to insist that the Austin Police Department pursue full lab testing on hair follicle samples and other criminal-law evidence from my bed that I provided to APD Officer Guzman on Dec. 21, 2011?

I would like to politely remind you, Mr. McDonald, that the above-cited DNA swabs were performed on own body at my politely-stated request in connection with my having filed a criminal-law complaint with APD on Dec. 21, 2011 (APD Crime Report Number 11-3550615). In that crime report with APD, I alleged that one or more persons had illegally entered my bolt-locked top-floor, vaulted-ceiling one-bedroom apartment unit, where I live alone and always sleep alone, and had themselves allegedly subjected me to personal injury and inappropriate physical contact with myself and physical abuse of myself during my sleep.

APD Officer Guzman (Employee ID number 4611) did politely visit my apartment on Dec. 21, 2011, in response to my criminal-law report with APD earlier that day. Officer Guzman during his daytime visit to my apartment unit that day did accept a sealed envelope from me containing numerous hair follicles, several of them definitely NOT being from my own body, and numerous other odd items I had found on my bed that morning and I had collected using tweezers.

During his visit to my apartment unit on Dec. 21, 2011, APD Officer Guzman did helpfully advise me that I had the option of myself going alone to St. David's Medical Center Emergency Room later that day, or that evening, and then myself requesting a SANE (SAFE?) exam on myself by a forensic nurse. With permission from Officer Guzman, I made that trip to the St. David's emergency room only after I had completed my workshifts on Dec. 21, 2011, at two different respective restaurant workplaces of mine. (I had taken a bath early in the morning of Dec. 21, 2011, before I went to bed early that morning.)

During my visit to St. David's Medical Center on the night of Dec. 21, 2011, I did emphasize to the Emergency Room admissions staff that I wanted them to please contact the Austin Police Department and obtain prior authorization before a forensic nurse then performed a SANE or SAFE exam on me during that visit. I was led to believe that official authorization from APD was, in fact, obtained by St. David's medical staff before I underwent my first-ever truly extensive and comprehensive DNA medical swabbing from my own body in that hospital.

Thank you in advance, Assistant City Manager McDonald, for your helpful response to this follow-up E-mail letter from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a psychologically healthy, consistently civil, clean-talking, law-abiding, single adult gainfully-employed, Anglo-Saxon gentleman of English, Scottish, and German ancestry who myself has no criminal-conviction record and who myself leads a permanently-illicit-drug-free, lifelong-tobacco-free, and permanently alcohol-free lifestyle.

My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard (Wind River Crossing Apartments, an apartment complex owned and managed by Westdale Properties of Dallas, Texas), Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.