Wednesday, May 1, 2019

THE ENTIRE TEXT OF MY MOST RECENT 'APARTMENT-WANTED' POSTING ON CRAIGSLIST, WHICH I POSTED TODAY:


If you are a landlord or homeowner or group-living-home member or officer, I offer numerous advantages to you as a prospective new tenant or housemate:

---I am very dependable about paying my share of the rent each month. In fact, I have resided at one apartment complex in northwest Austin on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since September 2015.

---I have not consumed any marijuana on any occasion since the late fall of 1984; and I have led a completely and permanently marijuana-free lifestyle on a continuous basis ever since that time.

---In my entire life, I have never consumed any illicit drug other than marijuana on any occasion.

---I have not consumed any drinking alcohol on any occasion since the late summer of 1990.

---I am NOT a "recovering alcoholic" or "former alcoholic", and I am NOT a "former drug addict". There is a ZERO percent chance of my ever at any time consuming any quantity of drinking alcohol, any quantity of marijuana, or any quantity of any other illicit drug at any time in the entire remaining decades of my own life.

----I do not have any criminal-conviction record.

----I am very dependably civil and law-abiding, conscientious, vigilant, polite, and honest, and I am gainfully employed.

----I never verbalize the "F" word, and I never verbalize any profanity of my own in my everyday conversations with others.

---I am facially cleanshaven (no beard, no mustache, no goatee) and lifelong-tattoo-less.

---I am disease-free and hygienic.

---I am platonicly polite and I never lay a hand on anyone with impropriety or incivility.

---I am very respectful toward persons of any age, including in their late teens or twenties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.