Thursday, May 30, 2019

OFFICIAL APD ONLINE RECORDS THIS MORNING REVEAL: TWENTY-SEVEN DAYS AFTER THE AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING VERY STRAIGHTFORWARD, NARROWLY-FOCUSED, MAY 3, 2019-DATED ONLINE PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST FROM ME WHICH LIMITED SCOPE OF THAT REQUEST TO A FIVE-TOTAL-DAY PERIOD THIS YEAR AND WAS FOCUSED ON ONE TOTAL APD OFFICER, OFFICER VERONICA SALDATE, MY OFFICIALLY-DESIGNATED COMMUNITY LIAISON OFFICER, AND MYSELF (I BEING A GAINFULLY-EMPLOYED, DEPENDABLY CIVIL AND LAW-ABIDING AND HONEST, SINGLE ADULT ANGLO MALE GENTLEMAN), THAT PIR REQUEST FROM ME IS STILL BEING 'PROCESSED', ACCORDING TO APD


(received by) Austin Police Department 27 days ago

R016268-050319 


Status (as of 9:40 a.m. May 30, 2019): Processing

__________

"a copy of any and all written communications, including e-mail communications or memoranda or reports, and any and all phone messages that were written or generated or logged by APD Community Liaison Officer Veronica Saldate---a female member of the Austin Police Department who officially represents me on the Travis County S.A.L.T. (Seniors and Law Enforcement) Council---and that were each in response to or referred to the following April 28, 2019, online question to APD Liaison Officer Saldate that I myself had written and directly sent to her online that day at the official Austin Police Department-designated website address for herself: http://www.austintexas.gov/department/office-community-liaison."

Your Name: "John Kevin McMillan" 

Your e-mail address: "mcmillanj@att.net" 

Subject: "seeking safe housing conditions for myself" 

Message: "I would appreciate receiving a written statement from you in regard to whether the Austin Police Department and the City Government of Austin both support safe housing conditions for myself on a 24-hour-a-day basis, including during my sleeping hours as I lie alone, asleep and unconscious and probably also snoring, on my own bed inside a locked apartment unit in northwest Austin."

"(Apparent APD-generated factual information about myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin District 10, as provided to me in an APD-generated instantaneous summary of my online message:) No district found for the address provided."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.