Friday, May 10, 2019

A HELPFUL ASSURANCE TO ME THIS THURSDAY, MAY 9, 2019, BY TWO FEMALE LEGISLATIVE AIDES OF MY DULY-ELECTED DISTRICT 49 STATE LAWMAKER, REP. GINA HINOJOSA OF AUSTIN:

During a visit I made this Thursday afternoon to the State Capitol office of my duly-elected state lawmaker in the House, Rep. Hinojosa, those two female legislative aides on her staff, Barrett and Elizabeth, both kindly offered me an oral assurance in person.

According to those two legislative aides, Rep. Hinojosa does not believe that I have to move away from Austin, Texas, in order to myself achieve safe housing conditions for myself---including during periods when I am lying alone on my own bed, asleep and unconscious and probably also snoring, during my bedtime hours; and I ALWAYS sleep alone on my own bed, I politely emphasized to each of those two helpful legislative aides--- inside my rental apartment unit.

I also appreciated the oral assurance to me in person this Thursday by those two female legislative aides that Rep. Hinojosa AGREES with me that my own legal right to enjoy safe housing conditions for myself and privacy rights for myself in Austin, Texas, should NOT be in any way contingent on the content of my own opinions or outlook toward any cited subculture, or whether I myself am affiliated with any particular civic group, or whether my own one-member (myself, only) and fully-independent non-Christian religion, the Progressive Prohibitionist Religion, is liked or admired by or popular with other Austin residents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.