Saturday, December 22, 2018

TRAVIS COUNTY ASSISTANT COUNTY ATTORNEY ANN-MARIE SHEELY WRITES AND SENDS A DECEMBER 21, 2018, REPLY E-MAIL LETTER TO ME ON BEHALF OF TRAVIS COUNTY JUDGE SARAH ECKHARDT


From: Ann-Marie Sheely

To: 'mcmillanj@att.net'

Cc: Loretta Farb ; Ramiro Gonzalez

Sent: Friday, December 21, 2018, 2:05:26 PM CST

Subject:
Response to Request- McMillan re: 12-12-18 PIR re: TC Comm Court executive-session agenda items re: me

Mr. McMillan,

I write on behalf of the Travis County Judge’s Office (“TCJ”) regarding your request for information, copied below. Please note that the TCJ has no information responsive to your request. Thank you.


Ann-Marie Sheely
Assistant Travis County Attorney
Travis County Attorney’s Office

314 West 11th Street
P.O. Box 1748
Austin, TX 78767
(512) 854-9176
Fax: (512) 854-4808
Email: ann-marie.sheely@traviscountytx.gov

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 10:39 PM
To: WebTeam; Sarah Eckhardt; Gerald Daugherty; Margaret Gomez; Margaret Moore; Sally Hernandez; Travis County Commissioner Jeff Travillion (2017); Brigid Shea; Dayna Blazey; David Escamilla; Gina Hinojosa; Kirk Watson; Austin Mayor Steve Adler; FBI Dallas Bureau; Texas Rangers Division of DPS; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator; Public Information; U.S. Department of Homeland Security; District 8; City of Austin Interim City Attorney Anne Morgan; Joyful Heart Foundation for Rape Victims; Austin City Council Member Delia Garza (2015); district9@austintexas.gov; Texasadvocacyproject Info; Austin City Council Member Ann Kitchen (2016); Texas DPS Office of General Counsel; Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ); State Comptroller Criminal Investigations Division Chief Martin Cano; Christian Hawley; StateRep.DonnaHoward; Dawnna Dukes; State Rep. Eddie Rodriguez (Austin area); ACLU; rocky.reeves@austintexas.gov; christopher.gaines@austintexas.gov; APD Officer James Turner; Williamson County (TX) Attorney (2016); Texas Association Against Sexual Assault Atty Kaiser 2016; Leslie DeGraffenried; Don Zimmerman District 6 Northwest Austin; Austin City Auditor QA Coordinator (2016); Nicki Riley; National Freedom of Information Coalition (2016); Sao State Tx Webmaster; Amie Ely; APD Officer Dean Tran; Garnet F. Coleman; Kyle Biedermann; Todd Hunter; Liz Laurence; Victoria Neave; kevin.roberts@house.texas.gov; Jonathan Stickland; patsy.spaw@senate.texas.gov; shawn.thierry@house.texas.gov; tomas.uresti@house.texas.gov;martina.st.louis@austintexas.gov; rey.arellano@austintexas.gov; spencer.cronk@austintexas.gov;josephine.salas@austintexas.gov


Subject: [CAUTION EXTERNAL] Fw: 12-12-18 PIR re: TC Comm Court executive-session agenda items re: me


Would any of you highly-regarded Travis County Government officials please confirm for me in writing as soon as possible that I have submitted the following December 12, 2018-dated public-information request (below) of mine to the correct official e-mail address for the official custodian of public-records for the types of legal documents that I am myself currently seeking from your county government in Austin?

Thank you in advance for your helpful reply note to me on this.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

public-information requestor John Kevin McMillan of northwest Austin.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>

To: CountyClerk.CCHelpDesk@traviscountytx.gov <CountyClerk.CCHelpDesk@traviscountytx.gov>; ccminutes@traviscountytx.gov <ccminutes@traviscountytx.gov>; Drew Springer <drew.springer@house.texas.gov>; Gina Hinojosa <gina.hinojosa@house.texas.gov>; Kirk Watson <kirk.watson@senate.texas.gov>; margaret.moore@traviscountytx.gov <margaret.moore@traviscountytx.gov>; Dayna Blazey <dayna.blazey@traviscountytx.gov>; rey.arellano@austintexas.gov <rey.arellano@austintexas.gov>; spencer.cronk@austintexas.gov <spencer.cronk@austintexas.gov>; josephine.salas@austintexas.gov <josephine.salas@austintexas.gov>; Austin Mayor Steve Adler <steve.adler@austintexas.gov>; Texas Legal legal-aid service (2015) <members@texaslegal.org>; FBI Dallas Bureau <fbi.dallas@ic.fbi.gov>; Texas Rangers Division of DPS <rangers@dps.texas.gov>; U.S. Department of Homeland Security <private.sector@dhs.gov>; City of Austin Interim City Attorney Anne Morgan <anne.morgan@austintexas.gov>; Public Information <public.information@texasattorneygeneral.gov>; Joyful Heart Foundation for Rape Victims <info@joyfulheartfoundation.org>; Texasadvocacyproject Info <info@texasadvocacyproject.org>; Texas Association Against Sexual Assault Atty Kaiser 2016 <ckaiser@taasa.org>; district9@austintexas.gov <district9@austintexas.gov>; District 8 <district8@austintexas.gov>; Austin City Council Member Ann Kitchen (2016) <district5@austintexas.gov>; Austin City Council Member Delia Garza (2015) <delia.garza@austintexas.gov>; patsy.spaw@senate.texas.gov <patsy.spaw@senate.texas.gov>; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator <publicrecords@governor.state.tx.us>; Attorney Cousin Jack Dane <hjdane@hjdane.com>; Cousin Jim Dane <jimdane@gmail.com>; Cousin Jim Dane <jdane99@aol.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 5:03:09 AM CST

Subject: 12-12-18 PIR re: TC Comm Court executive-session agenda items re: me
December 12, 2018

Dear public-records officials for the Travis County Clerk's Office in Austin, Texas,

This is a public-information request in which I seek to obtain from the public-records custodian for the Travis County Clerk's Office here in Austin a copy of any and all agenda items from any and all executive sessions of Travis County Commissioners' Court meetings that occurred at any time since April 17, 2011, that, in each and every such case, directly referred in any manner either to me, John Kevin McMillan of northwest Austin, or to my one-total-approved-member (myself, only) and non-Christian "Progressive Prohibitionist Religion".

My legal name is John Kevin McMillan. I was born on April 27, 1957, at Lincoln, Nebraska.

I have resided in Austin proper on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since mid-March 1997.


I am the founder and only current approved member of a new and non-Christian and implicitly-deistic non-praying "Honor Society" religion, the "Progressive Prohibitionist Religion." That one total religion of mine has very stringent membership-eligibility requirements, and is lawfully opposed to the consumption of drinking-alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, medical marijuana, and all other illicit drugs. That religion of mine is also lawfully and politely opposed to facial hair on male persons, tattoos, anonymous-communications violating the privacy rights of the recipient of those communications, fraudulent or deliberately dishonest communications, pranksterism and criminal mischief, the verbalization of profanity or obscenities in everyday communications, the verbalization of death threats, fraudulent or injurious medical services, stalking, kidnapping and hostage-taking of another human being, "deprogramming" projects inflicted on a person against his wishes, thought-control projects, medically injurious noise pollution, sadomasochistic lifestyle practices that involve the physical beating or physical whipping of a human being, personal-injury-crimes, and the sex crime of rape or sexual assault.

Numerous persons have directly stated to me in the Austin area that they either dislike or intensely dislike my one-member "Progressive Prohibitionist Religion"---a religion for which I delivered several televised speeches around the turn of the century on local community-access television in Austin. In fact, one anonymous person several years ago posted a profane denunciation of my religion and of myself in the outdoor mailbox area at Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin during the period in which I resided at that complex. The denunciation was posted during a time period in which I was seeking a new roommate to move into my rental apartment unit in Building 3 at Wind River Crossing. That posted message alleged either that I myself or my religion was allegedly "bat-shit (sic) crazy (sic)", and publicly and in a profane manner warned any and all prospective new roommates for me at that time that "anyone who agrees to room with that a--hole (obscenity) deserves what they get".

That posted anonymous message (in regard to which the management team at Wind River Crossing at that time chose not to publicly post any notice or write any letter of their own condemning that alleged character assassination of myself) was directly cited by me in a November 4, 2012, e-mailed Civil Rights complaint, Complaint number 350852, that I wrote and submitted to Ms. Diane Whitfield, an African-American female representative for the regional Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity office of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development in Fort Worth, Texas. Ms. Whitfield later sent me a reply note stating that her federal agency was not able to assist me on that.

Another anonymous person revealing hostility toward my own religion left a phone message with me around the turn of the century, during a period when I resided near UT-Austin. That male person emphatically stated that he as a "Catholic" man alleged that my Progressive Prohibitionist Religion "kills (sic) c---- (obscenity for female organs) (sic)". He did not explain or elaborate in his anonymous voice-mail statement to me, and he did not leave his phone number with me in that voice mail message to me.

Throughout the entire period applicable to this request, I have paid for and maintained the same AT&T personal landline home phone number for myself of (512) 342-2295.
During the multi-year time period applicable to this public information request, I myself resided as an official rent-paying tenant or official rent-paying occupant at the following apartment units or hotel rooms:

---Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard, Building 3, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759. I resided in that particular apartment unit from January 2002 until July 29, 2015, when my lease to reside there as an official rent-paying tenant expired after the management team gave prior notice earlier in 2015 that it had chosen not to renew that lease for me and my one total official roommate at that time.

---Crossland Economy Studios, 12621 Hymeadow, Apt. 133, Austin, Texas, 78729. I officially resided as a rent-paying tenant at this particular Extended Stay America hotel and efficiency apartments facility in Williamson County, Texas (a facility situated in far northwest Austin, with the Austin Police Department having law-enforcement jurisdiction at that location), from July 29, 2015, until late September 2015.

---Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apt. 902, Austin, Texas, 78759, from late September 2015 until early September 2017.

---Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 16, Apartment 1609, Austin, Texas, 78759, ever since early September 2017, including at present.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you anticipate that you might plan to charge me $20 or more for providing me with this requested information. That factual information from from you would give me the opportunity to decide whether I have a possible need to revise my request in any way.

I hope to hear from you soon, and thank you in advance for your helpful reply note to me on this.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
public-information requestor John Kevin McMillan.
Home address ever since early September 2017: Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Apt 1609, Austin, TX 78759.
My home phone number: (512) 342-2295.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.