Friday, July 20, 2018

DISTINGUISHED AUSTIN-BASED PRIVATE ATTORNEY AND 1961 UT-AUSTIN LAW SCHOOL ALUMNUS JOHN F. CAMPBELL OFFERS ME THE FOLLOWING SIGNED WRITTEN LEGAL ADVICE ON MAY 17, 2001: GOVERNMENT AGENCIES AND PUBLIC OFFICIALS ON THEIR OWN INITIATIVE SHOULD 'COME TO YOUR AID' IF THEY EVER OBTAIN ANY FACTUAL INFORMATION ABOUT ANY ALLEGED VIOLATIONS OF YOUR OWN PRIVACY RIGHTS OR OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS, OR ANY OUTSIDE INTERFERENCE IN YOUR OWN LIFE OR LIVING CONDITIONS, Mr. CAMPBELL INDICATED


(The following is the exact verbatim text of the signed two-page legal letter on official Campbell & Morgan Law Office stationery that the very distinguished State Bar of Texas member attorney John F. Campbell wrote and mailed to me by metered mail from his law office address at the time of Campbell & Morgan, P.C., Attorneys and Counselors, 805 West 10th Street, Third Floor, Austin, Texas 78701. Mr. Campbell passed away on June 28, 2015. He had pursued a career as a practicing attorney in Austin for 54 years until the time of his death, according to an online obituary I learned about for the first time on July 20, 2018.)

"May 17, 2001

"Mr. John McMillan
"P.O. BOX 11517
"Austin, TX 78711

"RE: McMillan

"Dear John:

"Thanks for your most recent communications.

"I also read the release concerning inclusion in the issue of outstanding people of the 21st century. It is very impressive.

"With regard to the letter dated April 29, I want to respond to the third paragraph.

"I have not received any evidence of any individual or group who has or have been interfering in your life in the year 2001 or any other year.



"I want to stress to you that I would be happy to review with you any written or objective evidence of any kind that such is incurring.

"As a lawyer, I generally deal with subjectivity only in the sense that it reflects itself through objective behavior. I am sure that you understand as well as I that most of us are sensitive by nature and thus often make assumptions and form beliefs that formulate in our fertile minds but are often totally false.

"With regard to the material that you sent, it is evident that you have been very exhaustive in communicating with all of these people, public officials and organizations that hold themselves out to protect all citizens and I feel certain if they are aware of any infringements they would come to your aid.

"As a final note, you will recall that back at the beginning of our representation, you had inquired as to our having facilities to store some of your files and at that time I indicated to you that our storage space was very limited and that is still true today. I mention that only in that your file is becoming quite large and sometime in the near future, I would like to sit down with you and return much of the file to you so that you could preserve it if you deem necessary in the event it is needed in the future.

"Now as an afterthought, I recall that you had asked me about the need for employment of an attorney in the State of Washington. I do not believe that would be necessary. In the first place, it would be quite expensive and in the second place, I am not aware of any provable behavior that would warrant issuance of a restraining order or an injunction against Mr. (name of a male adult resident of Washington State at that time has been withheld from this blog, primarily for legal-liability reasons).

"I would be happy to discuss all of this with you in more detail at your convenience.

"Yours very truly,

"John F. Campbell"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.