Wednesday, July 18, 2018

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT ON JULY 18, 2018, RECEIVES REPLY E-MAIL LETTER CONTAINING FACTUAL EVIDENCE CONTRADICTING AN APD ASSERTION TO ME IN WRITING THAT IT HAS NO DOCUMENTS WRITTEN AT ANY TIME SINCE APRIL 17, 2011, BY ANY APD CHIEF OR APD INTERIM CHIEF OR APD ASSISTANT CHIEF THAT REFER TO MYSELF, JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF NORTHWEST AUSTIN


On Wednesday, July 18, 2018 1:41 AM, John McMillan wrote:

From: John Kevin McMillan, Public Information Requestor.
My current home address: Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 16, Apt. 1609, Austin, TX 78759.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295

July 18, 2018

Dear Public Information Coordinator for the Austin Police Department (APD) in Austin, Texas,

I was very surprised by your reply e-mail letter (last item, below) to me this Tuesday, July 17, which indicated that APD does not have any record of any e-mail letter or letter written at any time since 12:01 a.m. April 17, 2011, by any assistant chief of police or any current chief of police or interim chief of police here in Austin, Texas, that also referred at least once in some manner to myself, John Kevin McMillan of northwest Austin.

I would like to respectfully remind you that the scope of my July 14, 2018-dated public-information request (see last item, below) to the City of Austin and APD definitely would have definitely included at least one e-mail letter (below) that was written and sent to me on August 10, 2012, by Austin Police Department Assistant Chief Sean Mannix.

That letter was in response to a letter of appeal I had written and e-mailed to Assistant Chief Mannix on August 9, 2012.

As a courtesy to you, I am also providing you with the entire exact text (with the exception of several spelling error corrections inserted by me at this time) of the body of that August 9, 2012, e-mail letter of appeal that I wrote and sent to APD Assistant Chief Mannix.

That letter of appeal from me was accompanied, among other documents I provided as part of my e-mailed letter of appeal to Assistant Chief Mannix, by the July 30, 2012-dated e-mail reply letter (below) to me from APD Commander Julie O'Brien.
_______
On Fri, 8/10/12, Mannix, Sean wrote:


From: Mannix, Sean

Subject: Re: 8-9-12 appeal to APD Asst. Chief Sean Mannix

To: "John McMillan"
Cc: "Turner, James" , "O'Brien, Julie" , "Hampton, Jeff"

Date: Friday, August 10, 2012, 7:43 PM

Mr. McMillan,

I have reviewed the multiple emails that you have sent regarding your experiences over the course of the last several months. Officer James Turner has been designated as your liaison to the Austin Police Department. I am informed that you have not availed yourself of this resource. As a professional police officer he is equipped to determine what police resources are best suited for your situation. I urge you to contact Officer Turner at 854-3444 to discuss how APD can best assist you. Absent your willingness to work with your designated point of contact we are unable to help.

Regards,
Sean Mannix
Assistant Chief of Police

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 9, 2012, at 3:01 PM, "John McMillan" <mcmillanj@att.net> wrote:

To: Austin Assistant Chief of Police Sean Mannix, Austin Police Department, Austin, Texas.

Dear Assistant Chief Mannix,

I was advised on the telephone today by Phyllis of the City Hall office of Mayor Pro Tem Sheryl Cole that I need to directly address my appeal to you through a letter of my own sent directly to yourself.

Assistant Chief Mannix, I hereby appeal the "no further investigation" policy cited to me by Commander Julie O'Brien (see below) in her July 30, 2012, reply E-mail letter to me. Her reply letter was in response to my repeated civilly-worded criminal-law reports to APD ever since April 28, 2011, that one or more alleged illegal intruders inside my bolt-locked apartment unit allegedly have subjected me to daily and year-round physical abuse and personal injury during my sleep, while also waking me up repeatedly in the middle of my sleep without my having been able to directly and clearly identify the intruder on any occasion thus far.

I maintain that Commander O'Brien's reply letter failed to acknowledge the following very salient factual information:

---a very recent MRI performed on me in July 2012 showed significant damage to my spinal cord that I maintain I definitely did not cause myself. In fact, I have had no fall during my waking or conscious hours that would account for any such medical problem.

--my current primary-care physician, Dr. Edie Shulman, who authorized the MRI on myself, has shown confidence in my own psychological health and honesty. In fact, Dr Shulman during my first-ever meeting with her inside her medical clinic in July 2012 chose to photocopy for her own medical-records file on me in her medical clinic several of the infrared-photography spy-camera photos I've obtained using an infrared "hunter's camera" that I purchased in 2012, and for which I have a receipt on that purchase. Dr. Shulman even volunteered to me that one of the spy-camera photos of illegal intruders that were taken in 2012 inside the bedroom of my apartment unit appeared to be of a little girl, Dr. Shulman said.

---Before February 2012, I was not able to obtain any infrared photography spy-camera photos of any illegal intruder inside my bolt-locked apartment unit.
The infrared photography camera that I purchased in February 2012 has significantly strengthened my ability to obtain criminal-law evidence that might be useful to APD in investigating my reports about an alleged illegal intruder or alleged illegal intruders allegedly subjecting me to personal injury of myself as I lie alone sleeping, unconscious and probably snoring as well, on my orthopedic Tempurpedic Swedish bed.

---APD officers and investigators so far have declined to accept any of my original video cards for any of the dozens of infrared-photography, motion-sensitive spy-camera photos I've obtained from inside the bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment or elsewhere inside my bolt-locked apartment during my bedtime hours. I would WELCOME any opportunity to provide yourself with all of my approximately 10 or more video cards from my infrared-photography "Wildview" video camera.

---APD has apparently refused to officially order any DNA medical testing on any part of my own body (such as my anus, my anal cavity, my buttocks, my thighs, my hips, my mouth, my groin area) on any occasion since April 28, 2011, from what I have been told by an APD detective. I find that policy very baffling, since I myself allege that I have been subjected to daily and frequent and year-round molestation of myself and alleged physical abuse of myself and alleged personal injury of myself on my Swedish bed during periods i which I was sleeping at ANY time of the day when I either slept or napped, with the sole exceptions of the mornings of Sept. 3, 2011, and Sept. 10, 2011. Those were the ONLY two days since April 28, 2011, when I woke up on my bed at any time without sensing that anyone had had physical contact with me during my sleep on my Swedish bed inside my bolt-locked apartment unit. Also, Sept. 3, 2011, and Sept 10, 2011, were the only two days or mornings or nights I can currently recall when I was able to sleep continuously for the entire planned period of sleep, without my being awakened in the middle of my sleep at any time.

---Assistant Chief Mannix, I would WELCOME any additional DNA medical testing that APD is willing to order on any part of my own body at any time, as I feel very sure that that will offer APD valuable criminal-law evidence about one or more illegal intruders inside my bolt-locked apartment unit.

---I have used tweezers to collect hundreds of hair follicles and other tiny odd items from my Swedish bed in the period since mid-2011, and I have placed those in sealed fully-identified and dated envelopes using tweezers. Despite the fact that many of those hair follicles were thicker and darker than my own, and many of those hair follicles were significantly more curly than my own (my own hair is brown or dark brown or gray, and my hair follicles are generally straight), APD has refused to accept many of those hair follicles or to do any lab testing on the hair follicles that APD has already obtained from me.

---My current bedspread and bedsheets have numerous stains, including apparent semen stains, on them that I maintain would offer APD invaluable DNA medical evidence about one or more alleged illegal intruders inside my bolt-locked apartment during my sleep. I would welcome any opportunity you might give me to offer my bedspread and those bedsheets to APD for lab investigation of DNA evidence on those sheets.

Assistant Chief Mannix, I would appreciate hearing from you soon as soon as possible in response to this appeal directed specifically to yourself. Your reply letter will then enable me to determine what my next civil and law-abiding course of action will be on this, as I will definitely appeal this as far up the proper chain of command as is needed, including the United States President if need be, in order to convince an honorable and first-rate law-enforcement agency to very diligently and fully investigate this alleged ongoing felony-crime case in which I am the victim on a daily and frequent and year-round basis.

Finally, on behalf of this appeal to yourself, I am very hopeful that you will kindly review other related items I have already sent to you as carbon-copies to yourself.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, an illicit-drug-free, alcohol-free, tobacco-free, civil and law-abiding, vigilant, gainfully employed single adult male complainant who myself has no criminal-conviction record.
My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
Observations for a rationally religious and implicitly deistic modern religion, public-policy writing, creative ...
- On Mon, 7/30/12, O'Brien, Julie wrote:

From: O'Brien, Julie

Subject: RE: 7-30-12 urgent follow-up note to Commander O'Brien

To: "John McMillan"
Cc: "Davila, Leander" , "Alexander, Jason"

Date: Monday, July 30, 2012, 9:39 AM

Mr. McMillan,

I have reviewed your e-mails, phone message, and the historical record of your allegations. I will not authorize any further investigation into your claims that someone is breaking into your home and victimizing you as lie unaware on your Swedish bed. I urge you to take advantage of the services that have been offered to you through the Austin Police Department Crisis Intervention Team. I know that two members of the Crisis Intervention Team have been to your home and spoken to you through your closed door. It is the services and referrals offered by the Crisis Intervention Team that will be most helpful to you now. In the future, all correspondence from you whether in written or voice mail form will be referred to the Crisis Intervention Team. If you wish to speak with someone in the Austin Police Department about your allegations, then it will first go through a Crisis Intervention Team police officer.

In closing Mr. McMillan, I once again urge you to speak with one of the officers assigned to the Crisis Intervention Team. I am providing the phone number you left for me with the Crisis Intervention Team. One of their officers will attempt to call you today. Please speak with them. I am also giving you the name and direct phone number of Crisis Intervention Team Officer James Turner at 854-3444. Officer Turner will be your liaison in the future for communication regarding your allegations. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Commander Julie O’Brien

_______
On Tuesday, July 17, 2018 1:44 PM, Austin Public Records Center wrote:

--- Please respond above this line ---





Re: Open Record Request of July 14, 2018, Reference # Z000806-071418


Dear John McMillan,

The Austin Police Department (APD) received a Public Information request from you on July 14, 2018, to request copies of records pertaining to the following:
“Dear Public Information Coordinator for the City Government of Austin,
This is a Texas Open Records request in which I seek to obtain from you a copy of any e-mail communications or letters generated or written or sent or forwarded or FAXed or mailed at any time since 12:01 a.m. April 17, 2011, by any assistant police chief or any police chief or interim police chief of the Austin Police Department (APD), or by anyone employed in the Office of the Police Monitor for the City Government of Austin, or by any anyone employed in the office of the City of Austin Assistant City Manager in charge of supervising APD operations, and that, in each such case, referred at least once in any manner or context to myself, John Kevin McMillan of northwest Austin.

EXCLUDED from the scope of this public information request are any and all e-mail communications that were written solely and exclusively by myself.”

A thorough search of records of the Austin Police Department provided no responsive information.

Thank you for contacting the Austin Police Department.

Open Records Unit
Austin Police Department

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.